What is the PERFECT size/shape for tits? Post 10/10 tits and comment to vote on other posts

What is the PERFECT size/shape for tits? Post 10/10 tits and comment to vote on other posts

36c is perfect for me

Winrar

tits must suit the body or they feel ugly
exhibit A

this
You have to take it on a case by case basis

Fake tits are not 10/10 tits ever.

True that
but some goddesses are literally better than 99% women

these are pretty nice
65/D eur
30/C us

these look good

but, then so do these

and these

more of her?

My harem.

What fits in my mouth

These

My side chicks. Gotta change it up sometimes.

She's cute. Moar?

this kind

I like my gfs tits. Asian 32dd. They kind of look fake in this picture but they arent. However i am considering getting her to get implants to make her look even more like a whore. Shes already asked me many times if i think she should

The patrician't choice

Yeah those are perfect

Changes according to the girl. Plus also depends on you. Personally, I prefer smaller sizes, but I know loads of guys who love big tits. It's on a case by case basis.

Here, Op

sauce

Honestly, I love small tits.

Sure, getting a handful of titty is fucking great, but there's always a risk with the nipples on big tits.

Anyone else think smaller is better?

Natural tits is a euphemism for obesity.

Oh my .. thanks for shining some light on this crap Friday

These right here. Perfect handfuls

Most flat chested chicks end up being skinny when they are older they can have like 3 kids and not get fat.. Unlike those thick broads who balloon up like a whale after 1 kid.

I understand that the look is nice but for me I want to know in my head they they feel just as good. when woman get implants it 100% ruins the feeling for me. its like an inflated balloon underneath fat

forgot this one

I love those veins. Yummy

Oh Jesus Christ yes

who is this... mor?

yo those aren't all implants bro

these are good.

hers arent fake. ive never felt implants before

fat.

okay then very nice .... thought she was on her back

imo

literally none of those tits are fake

I'm just going based off of looks man... (Cringy to admit) I've been to way more strip clubs than I would like the admit and its become really easy to identify fake implants in tits and ass..... its all about the line

Are you sure you don’t want to reconsider?
34c is awesome.
Thin girls with big tits rule

are you high?

Fiance

Nigga ya shit is busted. Harem is straight horror

lets use this as an example. right tit on the side next to armpit.... real tits don't have lines like that

Too few anons appreciate small boobs

not gonna explain them all but e.g.
>can literally see the untouched veins, the underside of the tits, the zero scarring, the zero entry points for implants, the natural nipples

>niggerwat

that's a mark from wearing a tight bikini / bra

check your stomach next time you take off your underpants for the same effect

Bam surgery scars

Yeah these are fake. Nice, but fake

That's actually a very well known case of a woman in italy who had her nipples bitten off and reattached

She never had any cosmetic surgery. It was a shark.

lol its all besides my point.... the feeling of fake tits suck. theres nothing better than natural tits on your hand or in your mouth

I second those.

But for real though. Who doesn't love playing with fake tits? If they're done right they're amazing!

AHHHH that explains everything SHARK TITS ARE DEAMED REAL!

As long as they are white with pink nips I am fine with them.

I mean if one if in front of me I'd suck it and play with them and thoroughly enjoy myself... just real will always be better

How many impants have you squeezed?

Yes.

Daaamn. I remember seeing these a looong time ago. Is there more?

Perfection.

I have no idea why but when I go to the club (they are only club titties, I would never have a girlfriend with fake tits) I always seem to be the guy they let grab their tits while they are on stage in front of everyone. one manager told me its because they like my red beard. Its fun to bring buddies with me because they don't ever get any

anything past C is just sloppy in the hands too...