The majority of this board is "socially liberal"...

>The majority of this board is "socially liberal", "fiscally conservative" instead of socially conservative and fiscally liberal
Literally pure evil. What a bunch of fucking degenerates.

Virtually none of this board is socially liberal

the majority of this boatd is in fact the reverse.

Libertarians are. And don't give me that bullshit. The majority of you degenerates are in favor of widespread sexual promiscuity if it gets you laid and you're basically all in favor of drug legalization.

No. It isn't.

>In favor of drug legalization
Nope fuck off.
>In favor of sexual liberalization cause it gets you laid.
Where do you think you are?

The internet is degenerate and causes this attitude.

True conservatives should be against anonymity, against Sup Forums and against the very idea of the internet even being allowed into homes.

>socially liberal
>Sup Forums

no

>Libertarians
>on Sup Forums
This isn't 2014 retard.

If you even think having a girlfriend isn't degenerate (as opposed to swift arranged marriage) you're a degenerate. That was the first step on the slippery slope to faggotry and promiscuity.

In the midst of a teenage angst movie, only instead of trying desperately to lose your virginity you're trying to convince yourself that everyone around you who's gotten laid is beneath you?

Utterly wrong. Majority of Sup Forums is socially conservative, anti-open borders, nationalistic, and fiscally libertarian to a degree (small government, low taxes, low, broad regulation).

nah it can only be divided by country. OP is right for most AMERICANS on Sup Forums.

the whole idea of teenage love is a Jewish Hollywood lie.

People used to be able to get married at that age, and if they "got laid" as a 16 year old they'd be forced to marry by their parents. As it should be.

>an inbred nazi fuck is posting w/ my flag itt

>X isn't on Sup Forums!
Bullshit. And I don't know where the fuck you 12 year olds are getting this "there aren't libertarians on Sup Forums" horseshit.

>socially conservative
Fucking prove it.

Don't forget the UK. At least a significant percent of them are this way also. But yeah, I was mostly referring to Americans, but they're probably half or more of the posters anyway.

if you're on Sup Forums you're by default a degenerate liberal by the company you keep

if you truly care for social conservatism you should be repulsed by the very concept of online uncensored anonymity and recognize that the internet decays society.

the "old" Sup Forums culture is subversive and leftist and always was. Sup Forums itself is Jewish garbage.

>"Drugs shouldn't be legal"
Why? Let retards kill themselves slowly if they want. Marijuana has some medicinal purposes as well, don't know about other drugs. Plus, cigs are legal and they kill even more people.

>company you keep
>You are the people around you
Get lost. The only "company" I'm keeping are anonymous morons from around the world. They don't mean shit about my personality.

>repulsed by the very concept of online uncensored anonymity
What the fuck are you talking about? Is your argument literally that people should be afraid to speak freely?

>Sup Forums itself is Jewish garbage.
You sound like jewish garbage yourself.

Drugs cause infinitely more problems than they solve. Adding chaos to society never ends well. We've got enough.

and you think unrestricted internet doesn't add chaos to society?

Describe to me what you think fiscally liberal means, and I'll tell you why its shit.

Also I'm socially centrist for the most part

They might have kids and fuck them up drugs are a shit waste of time and money and drug money supports the wrong people.

I would say that most people here view immigration/controlling the borders as the primary issue facing the west. People have different opinions when it comes to economics and shit but that kind of takes a backseat to the more pressing issue.

Done in one