archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

I read that kitten is underage? I still want to suck her little toes.

Every thread forever

Pretty much the gayest thing since gay came to gay town.

She said she's 18.

I doubt it, why else wouldn’t she post nudes and make BS excuses

Pretty sure she's 18 soon to be 19

doubt she's underage, some person just said she looked young, and yeah she said she was eighteen a bunch of times, i believe her

Lol maybe she isn't keen on posting lewds and not everyone's living situation is ideal to easily take pics.

I just want her feet in my face

But the smell

That’s half the fun. I’d lick those soles and suck those toes. Mmm

Kitten seems to be having a hard time with her depression. She says in her tumblr that it is getting worse. I hope she stays strong.

I wanna feel thosecute lil feet too, and smash that boipucci until she begs me to stop. :')

I bet they smell nice, certainly look clean enough.

Never understand why freaks find feet such a turn on. Its creepy as fuck.

Yeah, I read her tumblr post, that made me feel quite sad, I didn't realize just how bad her situation was. I hope she pulls through this, she's seriously too nice to become an hero. :(

Cus her feet look adorable o.o

Who is kitten? Where can I find their stuff?

Did Jane come back and post last night?
I fell asleep and missed it.

WAT

First time wearing panties, thoughts?

Nice, would rip and fuck your ass/10

At this point she's pretty much the premier trap in these threads, most of us recognise her as the new Queen, as Ko mutilated her genitals and is now rather unappealing. Personally I think she's pretty damn cute, and I'm content with her uploads, I don't need to see explicit pictures to be infatuated by her beauty. I don't know where you can find her pictures, other than these threads I'm afraid -- she was in the previous trap thread, but hasn't rejoined this one, when she's her you should ask her if she posts anywhere else, I don't think I have the right to give out her other platforms without permission, Sup Forumsro.

They look like feet. Her face is fucking beautiful though.

She's an adorable person as well as being beautiful it's such a sad and frustrating situation.

Fucking yes; I'm so torn on whether I want to paint her pretty little face with my cum, and give her a kiss. My mind sees her as cute and pure, but my penis sees her as hot, and waiting to be defiled, genuine dilemma.

People just find feet appealing, No real explanation for it, m8.

I agree, really breaks my heart, I wish I could help her in some way. :(

whats so special about her, I dont see it

True just always found it a really weird thing to get obsessed over.

She's a sweet kid.
>feet unrelated

She's very attractive and feminine, passes with flying colors as far as I'm concerned, would never know she was a trap, which just adds to her appeal. Looks aside, her personality is a mix of cute, innocent, chirpy, pleasant, and thoughtful; she's just a breath of fresh air for a lot of people in the threads who're used to face hiding men in long socks, or obnoxious sluts who just want to speak about how they want it in the ass. Knowing how difficult her life is, and how she's trying to hide it all makes me feel a bit sad though.

Im trying to help her as much as I can by being supportive and I'm sure a lot of others are too. Hopefully it's enough to get her through these shitty times. It's difficult to convince someone in her position that there is always hope.

Nailed it.

you sound creepy af

Are you sure she was in the previous one? The thread i lurked in before didnt had Kitten posting.

Also, you can find her stuff on lotus-void DOT tumblr DOT com

I'm sorry I have developed concern and feelings for another human being.

How does that sound creepy you autistic fuck?

nah its not about that , I cant put my finger on it, this was your post as well I assume.

so what is she going through ?

Read her Tumblr someone linked it above

This was her response to an ask somebody sent her, hoping she gets better soon. Can't imagine how bad she must be feeling.

Me

wow, she really puts on a brave face, i thought she was happy until i read this

It's horrible because I can relate to so much of what she says and realise how fucking shitty it feels having to wake up everyday and fight over and over against your own brain. It's soul destroying. I really hope she can find some relief.

I wonder if there is a way to sheer her up, even if only briefly. Is there a way we can crowdfund the camera she has on her wishlist?

Here is an example of how intelligence and it's compassion are policed by ignorance. It is old advice that it is much better to listen, and good to say little. It is old advice for the compassionate and intelligent amongst the ignorance and jealousy of the world. Sometimes we get a little lost and do not even know it when we see it. This is hardly one of those times but I like to observe it, when it rears it's nasty head, gnashing it's teeth, in such environments as I can call it what it is. I think the intelligent and compassionate forget just how stupid a great deal of those they would like to be more, those they yearn and wish and project must be more, are...

kill yourself you autistic fuck

fuck, other than the dysphoria i relate so much to this. i just can't put my family through all that suicide would entail

From what I could gather from our conversations on Kik, she's estranged, or at least not very close with her family, the mentioning of homelessness only reinforces what she said. I do explicitly recall her saying she feels completely alone and isolated, I can't imagine how terrifying and depressing that must be for a teenager, she probably feels like she doesn't have much to lose.

I hate feeling so powerless to help her out somehow. But there gotta be something we can do as a group.

its, not it’s

>abloblo I have depression Im alone : the blogpost
like every other fucking teenager ever and every fag on Sup Forums. This has to be some joke Im missing. Fuck, this place has changed a lot last time Ive been here, I havent posted on Sup Forums in seven or so years.
here is a spoiler : it doesnt get better but start doing something you enjoy and perhaps even lonelyness will be bearable. Or just shitpost on imageboards, either way is fine

Being an edgy asshole to mask your own insecurities and life issues?

She’ll be 18 in about a week.

What can I say... I really like Kitty, from a platonic point of view. I found her as, I dunno, cheerful, funny, depth and innocent, with some sweet kinky side I really like.

Don't misunderstand me: I'm not "In Love" with her or have some sort of "Trap Fetish" feeling for her. I really like her, as a person, and looking how much she is suffering really hit me, because a can understand, until some point, how she feels. I lived really shitted situations along my life. Even when I tried a lot of times to change how my life is, for one reason or another, everything ending falling apart, over and over again, with the only difference I'm older and with less energy to carry on. Seriously, my bros, I actually planned to be an hero last week, but, at the end, I'm still move ahead.

I dunno if she will read this, but, if you do it, Kitty, please, do not surrender to pain, follows ahead. The best years iare about to come. Live, by you and your happiness

Would like to see what’s under them ;) cute feet too

What’s kittens tumblr?

I want to fuck her, cuddle her, love her. I’m so confused.

lotus-void DOT tumblr DOT com

You and me both, Sup Forumsro, my penis is so confused

Who are you? Why always post this shit? Sthaaaaph!!! LEEEEEAAAAVEEE OF MY FOR CAHN!!!!!

sorry i've been up shitposting for days

>muh edge
I just dont get it how Sup Forums has turned into support group for a fucking depressed teenager, of which there are millions of out there. No one but a few people will have it easy in life and you have to deal with it.
Her retarded blogpost literally said
>I got depressed even more cus my classmates had fun on facebook :(((
and everyone loses their shit here like she was raped in a pedodungeon for years

your pleb demoniac amber is like nectar to the blessed i look down from turtulian's heaven and laugh sweetie

How do you know that?

cry harder autismo

oc

Yum... OC?

She told me her birthday a while back.

And yes, she’s cute and strong, and there’s a certain shine about her that obviously spell binds many of us. If she could only find use for it and be happy. Sad to see a good person suffer.

Come on now girl you can do better than that ;) show off.

What

Moar?

7/10 would date

Anyone like