Connecticut girls

Connecticut girls
nudes or non-nudes

go on...

It's about time we started putting tits on rats

bump for rave sluts

anyone have any New Haven/shoreline chicks?

Amity

East Haven

Stratford

I’m from CT so this is cool to me

Branford

Bump

the ct discord is where it’s at

Wolcott

Fuck you bitch.

Ayy I live there.

Let’s see those New Haven sluts

ct girls are disgusting pigs

dem hips!

If they're uptight suburban girls, city girls here tho..

This.

>ct city girls

scum

Newington

Berlin

Old fags will know

Hamden

who is this girl?

Cromwell

Name?

she already hit the wall

Would love more of her. farmngton

Berlin

idk bruh I go to Gateway and there's some nice lookin' girls there of all colors.

Waterbury

Portland dropping into say your all a bunch a cucks

Berlin

Berlin again

More berlin

Farmington has some sexy ass stuck up skanks

Any Wallingford wins?

Guilford wins?

That is a butterface if I've ever seen one.

203 bump

Fairfield County resident here,

I hate this state so bloody much, especially the hivemind of bitch/chad pseudo-toughguys that is Fairfield county. Not even bullshitting, these people are annoying as all hell, they'll drive you mad. They also will ostracize and belittle you if you don't contribute to their massively inflated ego.

No joke, the people here are stuck up and rude, ESPECIALLY Greenwich-Wilton-Westport area. These people are the epitome of degeneracy. And our biggest city is home to gang shootings, corrupt politicians, and mafia bosses.

Trumbull ..??

yea i really can't stand it here either, i live in that area too. you either have to deal with violent thug pieces of shit or snotty rich fucks. i fucking hate living here.

Wanna know the best part? They act like the rest of the world loves them, I recently went to Philly for a trip. The people over there are so polite compared to this bloody state, however, that's why the rest of the country dislikes us. Because it isn't the real world over here.
Literally everything is a fucking joke over here.

it's mostly just contained to fairfield county and everything along the coast. litchfield county is pretty nice and relaxed. i want to move up there.

I'd do anything to get out of here, my financial situation is looking bleak. Hopefully I save enough for Philly. I got along with everyone for the while I was there.

I'm almost dead on the coast, these people don't know what it's like to work. So they smoke weed and act like degenerates. The very thing their entrepreneur ancestors avoided in order to become successful. I'd be ashamed to have such degenerate posterity.

And while that may be true, take into account the whole "slut" and "pseudo-tough/chad" bullshit resonates throughout the state.

Cheers anons.