Can someone explain to me why everyone in the national media sucks this guys dick?

can someone explain to me why everyone in the national media sucks this guys dick?

If he was a great player who was capable of carrying a team I'd be okay with him being a stat padder but the thunder are dog shit even with him and have no chance of winning a championship.

To me he's the ultimate nu-male try hard athlete for people who'd rather build a brand than win a championship.

How is he a statpadder?

Thunder have like a -200 point differential with him off the floor. Nice try tho

Will any player average a triple-triple? 100 points 100 rebounds and 100 assists per game.

me

Westbrick is a meme. Today a real point guard showed him how to play for real. Obviously nu-Sup Forums will tell you that he has heart or some bullshit like that. He is just a heroballing statpadder with 1 trillion turn offs a game and the lowest field percentage in the league

He's literally the only reason they have 40 wins right now, no one but him can dribble or create their own shot.

Without Westbrook the Thunder would have less than 15 wins. It's almost as though you're a retarded memer faggot who doesn't watch the games.

He's better than Steve Nash or Allan Iverson.

Come THE FUCK at me BRO

Pound for Pound this is true

Westbrook the 8th best player in the league

Kyrie, Curry, IT4, Lowry, Conley, Derozan, Harden these are off the top of my head you're an idiot.

He meant the only one on the thunder you fucking mouth breather.

Oh yeah, I'm retarded mybad everyone.

Tbh I'm not for all the triple double love. I think it's amazing what westbrook is doing it but every day high usage guys in the NBA are getting triple doubles now and then you look at their turnovers and it's like ehhhhhhhhhhhhh they're just fishing for assists with shitty passes.

I'm more impressed that westbrook is consistently that fucking fast and strong on the court than his triple doubles. He puts more effort into each minute he's on the floor than anyone I've ever seen play.

No need for the two paragraph explanation on your retardation, we could first tell you were retarded when we saw you where American

Cause he's having one of the greatest individual seasons of all time

It's true in any way you look at it

Steve Nash made his teammates better..sure. And was insane efficient as a shooter. But his defense was literally trash tier. Probably one of the worst you'll ever see of an "mvp"

And Iverson was simply an even more inefficient Westbrook without the boards and assists lol. No reliable 3 either.

>but muh practice mannnnnn

Russell would shit on both of them.

This is coming from an old fag also. Do leave your gay nostalgia out of this.

I love him, but Harden is much better player overall. Never forget that Harden had the same rank of players around him at the start of the season. Both teams were predicted as stretch playoff teams, but Harden actually plays some team basketball, letting other players to shine. Westbrook at the same time only plays for himself and his stats. Never ever stepping back to let his teammates some time to develop, and it's hurting them badly. Adams output isn't any better than that of Clint Fucking Capella, of all the players. With CP3 Adams would be averaging 20 per game. They had Weiters, who's a solid performer now on the Heat, and he never had a chance in OKC. Now they're doing the same to Oladipo. Kids need ball in their hands to develop, and you have Westbrook that expects them to only be there for his assist stat.

It's okay to just enjoy great players doing great things.

Iverson carried his team to the finals.
Nash carried his team to best season record.

Westbrook's team is sixth in the west and getting blown out by every contender. He's not capable of duplicating Iverson and Nash on his own.

Top 5 player, too inefficient to be mvp tho

You have to admit averaging a 30 point triple double is somewhat impressive

>carried

Love this meme

>Gettin pissy

So thank goodness that he is leading the team to a first round knockout rather than a lottery pick.

iverson was 1 vince carter shot from being eliminated in the semis. still hurts bros

That was such a great series. Carter hit like a million threes. And it came down to the last second, drove me crazy.

Really, that whole playoff run was awesome. A couple intense 7 games series, Iverson v. Carter, Iverson v. Ray Allen. Even getting btfo by Shaq was ok. That Lakers team was easily one of the best teams all time. And we still got that cheeky OT win in LA, with Iverson putting on a great show.

>wanting to draft a bust like Ball instead of attracting free agents.

Play of the year.

>Doesn't understand loyalty

I didn't realize women posted on Sup Forums.

*tips fedora*

Why is he wasting his talents with the Thunder?