>Have house
>multiple investment properties
>wife
>kid
>great job
>stacks of money rolling in each month
>fit and reasonably good looking even in my early 40's that I am in

Why do I still want to die Sup Forums?
Why is it some days its a struggle without wanting to hang myself or jump off a tall building?
Why am I empty and dead inside?
Will I feel better if I just go ahead and kill myself? Like, is it my destiny or something?

>do some ketamine

You need weed in your life, and friends to chill with.

Maybe the way you are living inst how you want to live.

I have the first two on your list and feel the same every day, can't give you an answer man, hope something changes for you some day though

Learn to cook. Ever since I started learning how to cook and I feel great about myself every time I see anyone's face enjoying my food.
There are a lot of videos online, and it is all just following instructions.

Or just a hobby you enjoy in general.

I like jacking off, can that my hobby?

Possessing things does not make you wealthy just as accomplishments don't make you successful.
Feed your soul. What is it that you really want to do?
Also, this feeling is intrinsic to human existence; especially now that we don't have to fight for our survival.

Dubs of truth
Honestly though my kid is all that keeps me from not being an hero.
-OP

As long as it makes you feel good.

its like money and the American dream does not breed happiness? who woulda thunk?

Do LSD and have a good friend tripsit

Your life is fine, its just a midlife crisis
Humans get them because we only recently started living after 30, its just our instincts being autistic and not being able to grasp a long life, It will cop on eventually

Find a dealer and smoke weed if you don't want LSD, just don't use it as a crutch or you'll lose it all

yeah im not a college kid tho
at my age (42) you have usually lost all your friends and making new ones is pretty much impossible

Give some money to me then

Paypal.ME/EKellison

Not a dude :P

you know the rules femanon

If you do kys do it on live stream for Sup Forums!

You can begin with Magic the Gathering

Major Depressive Disorder?

>braces
fuck off until your teeth arent covered in barbed wire

So common its has a name: Mid-life crisis. You essentially got were you're going and now instead of seeing the next mountain you have to conquer to get were you want to go you just see the long plateau that ends with death.

Lots of guys at this point fuck themselves by quitting jobs, cheating on their spouse or even suicide. What you need to do is set some different goals that are not directly related to the job or relationship goals you used to have.

You are a genuine homosexual.

Of course you are depressed, you're living a life of mediocrity. The same life 95% of us on here try to run away from. The only reasons I didn't off myself yet is because I'm NOT a normie. In your shoes, honestly, every day will be the same. No spontaneity. No new accomplishments. No hope. yeah I'd fantasise about suicide too. Maybe a divorce will be good enough tho.

American Beauty

Go find your Angela Hayes

timestamp that shit and we'll talk
OP needs a sugar baby

hmmm this is making me think
You might be right, I worked my ass off to get to this point now I cant come to terms with an easy life.
-OP

that last sentence is poignant. Nicely articulated.

Remember what we are OP, Apes with big brains. We come from nature, but now we live in crowded masses of grey concrete. Our brains have evolved fast but they are still relatively primitive in some aspects. Think about the here and now, focus on the present rather than worrying about countless potential could-be's.

Our societies are pretty horrible at times. The only place in this world I have ever found peace is in nature. Remote, wild places utterly vast and unchanged by human beings. I feel I belong there, its my natural habitat.

Recognise your insignificance, accept and rejoice in it.

Buy me a ThinkPad T60 so i can start my coding career. It's only $50.
The goats are not old enough to sell them yet.

1KzT3zffgoSviZA3rM TFY9BQruHFKSbyUa

No. I started my coding career on a second hand 386, no one handed that shit to me.
Go flip burgers and save the money. And get off Sup Forums and study CS if you want to be a coder.
-OP

Get into cars. I love my evo more than anything. The joy of driving it and going fast. The friends I've made just by owning it. It opens up an entire community. The satisfaction I get taking it to the track and proving I have the fastest car. It also offers plenty of room to grow and build and mod the car the way I want. There's always something to learn or perfect. Garuntee it will save your life.

sorry missed that one in my OP
I also have a new kickass prestige car.
I have everything I wanted dickhead. Except a bigger boat.

and except for a good personality. Kill yourself rudefag

Pffft its car I use it for transportation that's it.You sound like one of those gun with their new guns

The thing is, you can have the best circumstances in life but nobody else will fill it with something that's worth living for. What are you passionate about?

Lol that's what's funny though. You have a "prestige car". My 25,000 dollar car would eat that shit for breakfast on the track. Why? Because I took the time to mod and tune. Everyone in this thread is right though. Your depression stems from your vapid personality. You should kill yourself or do drugs.

yeah i know oim rude
i feel bad about it but i cant help it
i just hate and distrust everyone
sorry
-OP

Then kill yourself and give it to me you faggot bitch. I live with my wife in a small room with family (nice house at least). Guess what I work a shitty MSP IT consultant job in Houston part time and go to school. Just be glad you aren’t in my situation you huge faggot you have nothing to bitch about.

>gun with my new gun

Lol I'm in to guns too. Got an stg 44. I just got passions man. Life's more enjoyable as an enthusiast.

Racing diesel trucks Sup Forumsro.

Nothing feels better than smashing on a brand new corvette with a big 1 ton truck. If you got the money I highly suggest it.

>Be me
>22
>Run welding company on the pipeline
>180g a year
>Work 6 months of the year rest of the time into diesel stuffs.

I guess fulfilment doesn't come from having it all, but doing it all. Take notes OP

Can you teach me how to be successful?

OP doesn't look happy tho...

the wealth jealousy on Sup Forums is crazy. Good for you for being successful OP, life takes a lot of work.

it sounds like you need friends and a hobby

This is some decent advice or maybe some some shrooms. I struggle with it every day, it came with sobriety for me. But I suspect it was there before I ever drank too.

Go do a couple of weeks of primative camping and take the shrooms then. Go be part of nature and find out what it feels like to be human again instead of a cog in the machine.

That's a lot of cool things you have Sup Forumsto, but what do you Do?
Not trying to a godamn hippie or nothin, but I've totally noticed in happier before/when/after I do things that create memories (like right now, fuck the job/house/money, I just got tickets to the all 3 NLCS home games and world series should the Cubs continue). This has brought me more joy than anything lately. Not just cause it's fun to brag about, but being in the stadium where the crowd is roaring cause every pitch matters is it's own special kind of rush that I love. Really I'm just chasing the dragon man.
As the Dali Llamas (lel) once said "live your life such that when you're too old to do anything anymore you can enjoy it a 2nd time"

yeah its really easy, work extremely hard, harder than everyone else.

Right? I'm sure anyone could be butthurt if we had a bunch of stuff we didn't want but us regular people take time in selecting the few things we are actually able to obtain, so by the time we have them, they mean a lot more to us.

Money doesn't but you happiness, but somehow it's now comfortable crying in a Mercedes than on a bicycle

>have no house
>have no investments
>have no wife
>have no kids
>have a bad job
>no money
>unfit, early 30s

suicide pact?

There's the kind of people who buy a 300$ rod and never go fishing. Then there's the kind of people that goes fishing every week with a $20 rod. I know which one is happier.

At least on a bike you get your workout and runnerhigh endorphins. also a tight ass

Dont quit
Thats all there is to it
OP

Money doesn't buy happiness but it can make it easier to find it. It also changes your relationship to others though and with that wealth comes a lot of responsibilities frequently. Hopefully you work hard for a reason rather than just working hard and becoming successful for it's own sake. The grass is always greener and ultimately it isn't fulfilling.

OP you sound set up, what did 10 year old you want to do? Start with that and make steps to find the world full of wonder and possibility again.

It appears you lack a true purpose in life. Yah you have a family but you need something more. Most everyone does. Key is finding that purpose. Some people spend their entire lives looking for it and don't find it. Others almost intrinsically know it or have it thrust upon them by circumstance.

Good luck. I'm still looking but I think I'm zeroing in on it.

In Mercedes you get respect and pussy though.

Because you are feeling that right now. You won't always feel that way. Just deal and find shit to do, build a house for your family or something.

>Welding company
Teach me sempai

this isn't the 80's anymore, user.

Mic drop

>It's a car I use it for transportation
>My hobbies include counting my soy beans before I eat them and sitting on my hands
Go be boring somewhere else, we're trying to get op to enjoy life again

Yeah but on a bike you can drive slower and look at all the QTs running in yoga pants

Mine is to cook good food and feed people. Even better if I can go forage or fish or hunt for the food I cook.

Problem is bills still have to be paid. It's a dirty job being human.

You realize that some great people were in your same shoes until their 50s... Never underestimate yourself. If George Bush and trump can become president and Sarah Palin can be a governor you can certainly get somewhere.

This is the tits in the morning of a university town. Those tight young bodies. Rawwwwwrrr

THERAPIST YOU FUCKING MORON, THAT'S WHAT THEYRE FOR.

YOURE NOT SPECIAL JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE SOLID LIFE CHOICES. THE FACT THAT YOURE JUST AS EMPTY INSIDE AS EVERYONE ELSE IS BOTHERING YOU AND PROBABLY BRINGING DOWN EVERYONE AROUND YOU.

CHECK WHAT PLACES YOUR INSURANCE COVERS AND PICK ONE. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM, TRY A DIFFERENT ONE.

this goes without saying, but OP's a faggot

Living the dream
Nice job man

follow your heart you stupid pussy

>Take out loan
>Buy truck and rig gear
>work 3-4 months
>Buy another equipped truck and pay off loan
>Hire people
>EZ

tell me more.

i'm also a near 100k in debt and about a month away from losing my car if i can't step it up in my job. no, seriously. i need to hear i can get out of this fucking hole before i just shoot myself lol

Because you've lived your entire life being told that these things are what makes someone successful and happy when they're not. Sure it's great but it doesn't make you feel whole, you were told your goal in life is to do all these things, now you've done them you think you've reached your peak, realise that the only way to make yourself happy is to set goals made by yourself

Yup those are moments that make life worth living. I also recommend picking up swimming as a hobby. Get some good goggles.

The number 1 rated restaurant on the planet Noma cooks exclusively with local and foraged foods. It's owner is like 40ish

Considering the foodie craze they is something that is certainly a viable option.

OP should shoot up a concert

It's just money user. Go do something. I live in a community of illegal immigrants and they can get buy and open businesses and shit. Walk away from your debt and in 7 years you can be a new man or you can keep paying it off and be a miserable slave for the next 20. Learn a trade and do it well and you will have cash.

Just go with the flow

Kek

The difference between you and OP is that you could make 40k a year and still be happy with racing your diesel truck?

gtfo with those braces not trying to get some cheese pizza

>Why is it some days its a struggle without wanting to hang myself or jump off a tall building?

Have any hobbies or things you like to do or want to do? Any interests? Hiking? Cooking? Gardening? Swimming? Theater and concerts? You sound young to be totally burnt out. Hang in there.

>100k
How???

You're a hopeless fool. Tfw I have none of what you have and I feel amazing everyday.

I'm fit. I'm tall. About a decade younger. Infinite possibilities as far as careers go. I live my life doing whatever I fucking want. I wanna work? Eezy peezy. I wanna be a psuedo need? O.k. I wanna roll in pussy? Can do! Life is grand when you have the will to say "fuck you" to the world and go on playing your own rules. Enjoy your little plateau of "success". I'll be risng up past you to the next one. And the one after that and so on.

Student loans. Couldn't decide what I wanted to do.

Oh well, can only go up from here.

Tits. Timestamp. How the fuck do you ever expect anyone to just fucking believe you have a pussy.

So you fire people every six months? Or you just let them work by themselves?

>Tall

Well when you get to play life on easy mode, anything is possible.

Imagine being a manlet. Way harder to get respect from others.

God damn user. You should learn a fucking trade and pay that shit as soon as possible

Great tits, fuck I love braces

1) bankruptcy is your friend if that is where you are at. That will mitigate your debt.

2) actually seek help from multiple sources like food stamps, welfare, charity, etc. Is not pretty but it is necessary. You would be surprised the kind of support you can find.

3) don't let the debt get to you. In the long run there are a million laws protecting/helping you. It sucks on paper but remember many people are -100k or more when they add everything up

even if i were to flee to some other country i've still spent 30 years to figure out a job. i honestly think i'm just mentally fucking retarded

the flow is the trigger. i dont want to. i really want to keep believing there's hope. i really do. but every day, every effort it slips further away from me. i feel like a lizard that's been cut in half and my life is the upper body crawling away trying to survive when it's already dead and is simply yet to succumb

if i said, i'd probably shoot myself over embarrassment from the sheer idiocy in hindsight

Anhedonia and major depression, I know them well.

OP, is there anything you *want* to do? Rather than doing stuff you feel like you "should" be doing?

Life hard, but it's harder when you are stupid.

I'm not saying emigrate I'm drop off the grid and go on cash only basis. Learn a trade and work for cash doing it until you can set a business up doing it for yourself.

the debt is federal, as far as i know i can't clear it with a bankruptcy. i've managed to stall it for now but within a year it's going to come at me with either a massive repayment hike or start garnishing my wages

Hahaha. Oh imouto. You're so silly. I respect the hell out of my shorter friends. They don't even have to try. Hell were all the same size downstairs anyway.

Btw even if I was shorter it wouldn't change a damn thing. Cept for my center of gravity. If you're worthy of respect then you get it. Plain an simple. Those that refuse are just scum not worth the effort of caring about.

Hey dude, OP here.
10 years ago I was in 80K debt, first wife had left me and I was in serious hardship. Bank was about to take my house and car. I even called a local church for help who brought out a care package of tinned food so I wouldnt starve. I worked my butt off, studied my butt off and worked some more, not easy but it can be done. Probably why I feel burnt out now.

Hope you're right. I'm pretty young (20) so I'm just saying things based on what I've seen so far.

Guilt and selfishness

Hows your life now?

USA is fucked up

learn a martial art. theres way more to life than the old 'graduate, work hard, get married, get a house, have kids, die' routine

Read first post of this thread up at the top. Still owe about 20K on that 80K debt but compared to all the rest of the assets its nothing.
-OP