>2016
>Still not doing heroin
The so called "negative" effects of heroin are Jewish lies to keep the white man from enjoying his high.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0/10
not being high on life is your first problem.

My child hood best friend died from this shit about two months ago. Only an idiot would do it.

Guess your childhood best friend was an idiot?

My childhood bully OD' on it shortly after his older brother. Last time I saw him was him asking for money outside a local Walgreens. He didn't look like he was doing too well.

Suck a fat one, man. Drugs are for losers. Sup Forums taught me to say no and to better myself.

Heroin is one of the very few drugs I haven't done but I've taken prescription opioids so I think I get it already.

he did heroin, so yeah

Anyone know why theres a heroin epidemic in boston area and ohio?

Same with me senpai.

It really made my day to hear about him dying.

We've had several ODs near here recently and several big busts too. All of the dealers were braindead rednecks that never finished High School.

Did you guys hab the same bully

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO TOBACCO

Jews outsourced manufacturing leaving working class whites unemployed and depressed.

RARE

I just don't get how people look at heroin, think "it won't happen to me" and give it a try.

People are overdosing and dropping like flies around here, yet there is no shortage of fools who want to sign up and try their odds chasing the dragon.

Some things just aren't worth it.

Did he overdose?

heroin is boring, honestly

i thought it would be much better, fucking codeine + xanax is a better high.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

I was fucked up on heroin like everyday during my winter holiday break. When the new semester rolled around and I had to get back to work, I cleaned up no problem. Haven't touched it since. Not dying over here.

Of course my anecdotal evidence isn't the norm. My point is that if you're an Übermensch who can mentally overcome something like addiction then who gives af. Better to do heroin recreationally once in awhile than pop adderall or prozac every fucking day like the rest of America, just do a little first before you try a real dose so you don't die.

bump. Heroin is the true redpill.

Addiction has a lot to do with your mental state and situation. This video goes a bit into it

does it have to do with whether or not your country has a flag on the moon?

PS your country doesn't have a flag on the moon does it?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Why shoot up when you can just smoke the spooky dookie.

Look at it. It grows out of the goddamned Earth. Look how majestic it is. Not cooked up in a lab somewhere. God put it here for us.

I do professional sport but can afford a bit of heroin once in a time. Usually not more than 4-5 times per year. It only works bad for you cause of social reasons. If you use good product and clean needles you will be totally alright.

Anyone that gets addicted is a fucking loser with no self control. Drugs are life.

well your mom is as big as the moon and I've poked a few things into her in my time lmao

Found the faggot

I read a few of Burroughs' books, I'll pass.

fug

Heh. Sticking a needle in a vein. For "fun".

Top KEK.

Yeah

better than opium addiction you chinkey chonga

uncommon

Should have taken the right dose. Shame about the death anyway

>working children to death 'for fun'
TOP KEK

i used to be addicted to heroin and that video is 50% bullshit. i don't remember what it was, and i won't watch again because of the cringe, but don't take it with a pinch of salt.

and that channel started sucking once they became more political than pop science

Lost my big sister to heroin.
Watching her slowly decay ruined my life.
Call me an over emotional bitch or anything other insult you'd like, watching the person who raised you turn into a zombie, prostitute, then die... In front of you hurts. A lot. we tried so much. So often. Nothing helped..
I love you cassie..
I'll always miss you..
;-;

Hardly

over emotional bitch

I was going to ask which part but I guess you forgot it

Op is a dumb nigger. I can imagine him thinkin "Fuck Whitey" while typing up that shit about using smack. Lmao he thinks it will work. Go back to Africa you dumb fucking coon. We gave you fucks Liberia.

Lot of fentanyl mixed in local heroin at the time, no way to know.

Shitskins are shilling it hard to white kids.

Same thing happened to my childhood best friend in October 2014, I miss him a lot and have his picture on my dresser. I'm sorry to hear that bud.

Maybe it wasn't the heroin then

So smoking opium is fine then?

It will take a long time to feel better but make the best out of your life like he would want to.

i been clean from it for half a year. the shit is garbage... never do it.

Only an addict would say that "drugs are life"

Fuck you jew, you will burn, you will suffer

want you to* sorry.

guy who used to cook meth VIA one-pot here. i would bake it in the backyard, then do a couple chemical washes to get it very clean and higher quality, then save half and sell the rest. i ruined 2 years of my life doing that but somehow never got robbed or arrested lol. to quit i got my mmj card and started blazing it and quit G cold turkey. but now im stuck on pain pills.

its like i cant ever just get through life without being high on something during the night time.

that being said i know your feels. watching someone you know very well change - then get worse and worse and become a piece of shit person only to drop dead sucks.

but you gotta bring yourself come closure and move on. grow up, suck it up, put it to rest and move on with your life. dont let yourself get trapped.

did you not have neighbors? how did you fumigate?

i watched the beginning and got reminded of the biggest problem:

he actually says if you don't know you're taking heroin, you won't feel withdrawal. that's the biggest load of shit i've ever heard. yeah it's true that mentally psyching yourself out about withdrawal will make it worse, and being soo fucking sick you can't eat or sleep for 3 days is not some form of placebo.

an easy way to disprove this ridiculous claim: the fact that almost everyone who gets into heroin will get sick when they quit without realizing it's withdrawals. they'll think they got the flu or a cold, and when they feel fine after doing some more dope they'll go "aaah.. right".

You are a Jew or you are a nigger.

It is really amazing, the way you people come here to try and sh*t all over America generally, and whites in particular.

It's pretty clear you hate yourself and this behavior is some type of therapy.

Withdrawal doesn't sound too bad if they just feel like they have a cold. You get worse withdrawal with alcohol

You're vomiting and shitting yourself.

Opiate withdrawals are God awful.

Thanks bros

>You're vomiting and shitting yourself

Same can happen with alcohol, in addition to hallucinations and a general feeling of despair and fear. Drink long enough and you'll pretty much just die if you quit cold turkey

You don't happen to be a Masshole do you?

the common cold is the earliest withdrawal symptom, like after 10-20 days of use (or months of irregular use). it gets much much worse than that. but you're right that alcohol WD can be worse, but then you have to be a raging alcoholic

Have fun detoxing alone on a jail house floor, after you've sold everything in your name for that last fix before you started robbing people

>le getting high is redpilled meme

Getting "high" is just altering your already perfect mind surrounded by degenerate drug lust and shitty comedowns. You crave the contrast, user, not the drug.

Nah from upstate NY

That seems pretty naive. Im sure some of those poor overdosed bastards in the obituary thought the same thing as you. You're sticking your dick in a bear trap, it might not catch you the first time, but it will eventually.

I don't know what you're talking about OP. Opiates and Benzos are the drug of men whom stand on the sholders of giants.

>You crave the contrast
that is surprisingly accurate. i've quit everyday use of heroin, but i relapse every month or so. every time i'm like "this isn't that good, why do i keep doing this", and i even KNOW this beforehand. but like you said it's the contrast, and when you start shooting, that shift becomes even more appealing

I just don't see much difference between being addicted to alcohol and heroin

but you do realize that the people you'll hear about doing heroin either died or fucked up over it? there's no reason for a person who did heroin for a few years, didn't do crazy stupid shit and then quit, to share his story.

it's like survivor bias but opposite.

I have been taking heroin for 2 years now.

>using the melted spoon Jew

Not even once.

Wobbly legged men should not stand in high places.

Tell that to Himmler, or was it Goering.

You do realize that you only ever hear about the worst case scenarios, right? The people who use drugs and otherwise have 'regular' lives are the ones you don't hear about. You only hear about the most extreme, loud examples of death and addiction etc. The engineer who likes to shoot dope once a month and has done so for the last decade doesn't fucking tell anyone about it, nor does he do anything that draws attention to his little hobby. If you think that drug use is inherently degenerate, you're not redpilled. Blame the individual, not the drug.

t. heroin shooting engineer.

the difference isn't so much in the drugs themselves, but rather the legality and route of administration. adulterants, cuts like fentanyl and intravenous use are the biggest dangers. IV usage is much more addictive, both mentally and physically. imagine being so sick and depressed you'd blow your brains out if you had a gun, and by the push of a plunger you feel fantastic in 5 seconds. the 20 minute onset of alcohol can't compare.

but both are terrible and i'm not starting a pissing contest (alcohol WD can kill you and H can't)

This, always in moderation, HR and smart..Benzos are the bitch.

t. high fuctioning medical student

In Ohio it's Mexicans bringing it straight from the border. They control distribution in mid size cities and it goes overwhelmingly to suburban and small town white kids. Demand was here because there were so many people addicted to painkillers. That got shut down a little bit and they moved to heroin.

without using a needle it's pointless

>imagine being so sick and depressed you'd blow your brains out if you had a gun, and by the push of a plunger you feel fantastic in 5 seconds

Well, that's not an issue if you aren't depressed. Seems like common sense not to treat your mental problems with any narcotics. What if you're just a normal dude who wants to get a little rush from something for one night

>pretty much
Alcohol withdrawal can kill you, it won't just be pretty much.

Sorry dude. That sucks.

Dayton here, can confirm. I also thought it was because Ohio had these highways that acted as a gateway to the rest of the country

yes it is.. i believe most people who get addicted are already depressed, but a healthy mind would still get depressed when quitting heroin, or almost any drug.

agreed, smoking/snorting is like drinking 3 beers and shooting up is like drinking a bottle of vodka

I've been on morphine (or whatever opiate they use for trauma) after an accident. Made me feel all tense for a while before actually taking away any pain. Would not recommend.

You won't die if you treat dosing in the same way a professional would.

heroin kills you much faster, that's the only difference.

>i believe most people who get addicted are already depressed

Yeah. Don't abuse substances if you're not well

>but a healthy mind would still get depressed when quitting heroin, or almost any drug

The solution is not to use it so much that you need to explicitly quit

Compared to most I've experimented with a lot of drugs. I've never gotten addicted to any of them. I'm an intelligent white man though so that probably makes the difference. Before everyone calls me a druggy I haven't done anything in three or four years.

Fucking junkys high on spic and jew poison. You people are disgusting and weak.

Doesn't matter, heroin is coming in mixed with Fent and killing people left and right.

Oh fug, i am now a #heroinhead. Who's with me?

Pure heroin is harmless at the right dose. Their ratty lifestyle or overdose might kill them

Thank you Emperor Trump (First of his name, blessings be upon him.)

It took me 4 years until i got addicted to pain pills and then dope.

it doesn't happen quick.

I heard that they're like flu symptoms but 100 times worse

See them come here all the time. Zero pain tolerance, zero test level, zero future, crazy skin infections, hepatitis, hiv. Pretty much the shittiest patients.

t. Critical care Physician.