My mom thinks she is a psychic and can speak with the dead. She has now believed this for 13 years...

My mom thinks she is a psychic and can speak with the dead. She has now believed this for 13 years, and works professionally in the "spiritual" industry. She earns over 100$ an hour for most of her work which always pissed me off. James Randi explains why.

Ask me anything

pic isnt her

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/james_randi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill the whore, I command you!
- teh spirit from teh spirit world

Your mom is amazing and you are a faggot

You're a piece of shit faggot with faggot fantasies.

Nah. I don't listen to what the spirits tells me.

seriously, your mom is my fantasy now

Why does it piss you off? She's just taking absolute retards for their money.

It's earning her money, why get so pissed? Just let her do what she is good at and earn money so you can continue buying stuff with her credit card

She pretends to be their friends, and usually - if not always - it is not dumb people, but rather desperate people who come to visit her.

She isn't "good" at seeing dead people; she can't see them.
I have had so many discussions with her, where she kind of admits that it's a fraud, but somehow she tries to justify it. She really knows that what she is doing to these people is fucked up.

There has been many crazy situations with her, it sure isn't just her profession that's crazy.

-We were in a car accident when I was a kid, and she said she has severe pain and is disabled after that crash (can't clean house and such), which is pure bullshit. A few years she were "sick", but then she got bored and started to do other kind of shit. Ending up with this.

It's for excitement I guess.

>thinks she'd psychic and can communicate with the dead
OP, your mummy is a dummy, and the apple do-
>makes $100 per hour
Ok, she's not THAT dumb. How does she convince people she has this ability? I ask purely for research purposes, of course.

Is your mom's name Jen

Maybe she has schizophrénie

Isn't she committing a crime at this point? Being a con artist and all

>For entertainment purposes only.
Presto, she's in the clear,

Does she ever state it when she does those sessions though? She would have to disclose it every time she has a session

As far as I have noticed, she is very picky when she choses her clients/crowd or whatever you may call it. She is careful not to choose someone who may expose her in front of a meditation group, I am very certain. It is also mostly females who goes.

That'd make totally sense, to be honest, but I think it's more in the sense of sociopathy? She has been doing wicked things for attention, hurting other people intentionally to get it.

No, I do not think so, as it is a "religion" or some shit - I think it's easy to counter it.
Though, I am not sure if the money she makes, is legal. Part of it must be, of course, but I don't know how it works.

She never has statements or warnings or something like that before her sessions, nor after.

Frauds discredit the real stuff and yes, there's absolutely real stuff. It's not to be trifled with.

There may be odd coinsidences and the like, but clearly nobody can speak with the dead, nor heal you with the powers of energies.

>quads check'd
Then she can easily be put in jail for fraud and scam

Actually you can and I've seen the healing with my own eyes, but that doesn't actually require the spiritual world. Believe what you like, but it's there. I don't recommend opening yourself to that world, but that's your choice.

Here is something she has written. It is something she shows to people, when they get to know her:

"I was about 5-6 years old, and I was in my bed, sleeping. I awoke by noises in the hallway. There was a grey figure in front of my door. I knew it was a lady, it was something I could feel inside. I was so frightened, that I hurried myself to bed, and hid under the blanket.

My curiosity and innate ability showed me the way to heal and make clairvoyans on them.
I have been a healer in past lives, so it has been easy for me. The messenges are coming by themselves!

I ain't touching that one bro

Please, if you are so special to somehow be invited to a magical club in a magical place where they heal each others autism, please do provide me some evidense before saying stupid shit like you just did.

I can see why you're pissed at her and you should tell her to stop before she gets busted

I have tried multiple times, had some real bad arguments about it. She tried to push it on to me when I was a kid, trying to tell me I had special powers and other autistic shit which made me batshit for a very short period.

I don't speak with her anymore, and I don't plan to.

It's not magic and it requires a lot of energy. The more severe the ailment, the more it takes. If you want evidence, then you have to seek it out. None of the gifted or practitioners will expose themselves to the general public out of fear and secrecy.

my partner has given psychic readings for about 8 years.
infact her app was #1 in the App Store back in the day (2011). Since the competition has been ridiculous and she's been knocked down massively.

I can say is I have no idea whether it's a scam, but it is certainly legal. She was making about £3200 (about 4000 dollars?) a month through mini readings. People want more and they pay the big bucks for a more details look over email.

Obviously payment is all through PayPal (well, Stripe nowadays) and it's 100% legal. It's all digital so no way to dodge the taxman like if you were doing readings on Brighton pier for cash.

She still does it to this day. Earning a lot less now since her main gig is the Meditation app now.

Just my input.

She is level 53, and these are her current known powers:

Speaking with the dead
Heal you
Clean your house of spirits
Travel with you on a spiritual journey (out of country, no kidding)
Spiritual education (yeah she educates people)
Ability to sense the future/what is good/bad for you

-God damn.......

You're probably talking about those rituals where you "expose yourself to the spiritual world" and I've had a friend who did that;
it's not the spiritual world, it's you - you forcing yourself in a cognitive state where you can't control fantasy from reality. In other words, have fun with your psychosis.

ted.com/talks/james_randi

ok this is a bit different to mine.

she was just giving love & relationship guidance under the 'psychic' banner.

this ghost spirit shit with levels is beyond

Nope, it's not that at all. I've seen the gifted do it right in front of me in completely normal daily situations. Opening yourself to the spiritual world is only a choice, from there it's a slippery slope.

Lol, she is 53 years, level just sounded better with all these weird ghost things she can do.

I actually just now found her list of what she is able to teach YOU from her own experience:

Meditation inside and out.
Walk in silence
Clarity, Clarification, Clarity
Deceased contact
Platform clairvoyance - with and without deceased contact
Clean your house of spirits/bad energy
Photo psychometry - animals and humans
Psychometry on objects
The power of thought, prayers and ethics and morals
Sample clients at school
Phone clairvoyance
Mail clairvoyance
Automatic-writing
Sample clients outside the school - 40 you must have
Supervision on the way - rather early than late!

I don't give two shits about you, as you haven't provided any real information/evidence, and I doubt you're going to meet me in real life and explain the meaning of life and death. Get outta here you autist, the world fucking needs you, you're the next-gen Jesus!

OPs mom is cool, fuck you OP you ungrateful little faggot.

Lol, it's ok, I know you're afraid of what you don't understand. That's why the real stuff stays secret. Meet enough people and prove you're trustworthy, then you'll inevitably experience the real thing for yourself.

Fuck you nigga, nobody who thinks about him/herself only is nothing but a disgrace to hummanity. We gotta science our way out of this shithole we've got ourselves in; faggots like you who hope and pray it'll get better are the reason we are in this.

Go back to the middle-east, they're calling my phone constantly, asking for your sorry ass.

Show me, I am willing to meet up. I used to travel a lot, so maybe it won't be now, but I guarantee you it will be some day. There is nothing more thrilling than adventures.

Shut up you gay little faggot. Your mom won't save the world by making less money and being miserable. Fuck you for wanting to bring her down. You're the crab in the bucket you piece of shit.

>Get son
>I'm a fraud
>Try to make him a fraud

Go fuck yourself, you're genuinely retarded for not educating yourself better. Watch some James Randi or go praise Uri Geller if you like that kind of people.

I don't know you and I don't trust strangers on the internet, lol. I'm also not the person whose trust you'd have to earn anyways and they tell no one about it until they completely trust you. I'm just here to let you know that it does exist, because I hate those frauds too. The rest you'll have to do without me, if you choose to.

Do you think these people haven't heard it's fake?

If it helps them and saves them thousands on therapy bills who are you to try to get in their way? I don't give a shit about whether it's real or she really believes it or not, sounds like she's got things figured out except for why her son is a little faggot.

Oh and if they practice in the open, using apps and advertising, then you can be pretty certain that they are frauds. The real deal you won't know unless they tell you, or you accidentally catch on.

Check James Randi. It's NO help.

what makes you say that about the spiritual world? I'm asking since i've been trying to get info on the topic lately after a pretty spoopy experience i've had

Walk silently, ops mother is the night mother

Because the living aren't meant to interact with the dead. It opens you up to a lot of very dark forces. If you think the evil in the living world is bad, just mess with the evil in the other realms, lol.

got a point there. thanks man

Oh and yeah, there is bleed through that people experience like that. If you're open to it already, then you'll experience it more.

Anyways, I only chimed in because I hate how frauds cause people to be blinded to the real stuff. I see it like you're looking down at your phone, about to walk into an open man hole. I can't help but to warn ya.

I used to know one just like you. It's a mental disorder.

Lol, nope. I'm not even the only witness. You do know that secret societies exist, right? Well just imagine the secrets that normal people keep, outside of those. You might say it's not fair, but it's also not fair to be turned into a lab rat, or otherwise have your life destroyed because of it.

You teach people to accept the spiritual world by giving them tasks such as reading shaman magic anf shit like sitting in a dark room with just a candle on and specific things you burn, etc. Etc.; shit that makes you crazy in the end, and makes you believe the shit you study. Its all manipulation but in a different way.

and i guess i really needed to get told that. having something beyond my comprehension happen to me made me paranoid because i thought i was supposed to understand and rationalize what had happened. i'm really fuccin glad to hear that i'm not supposed to have anything to do with it.
sorry for the oot

spooks thread

Nope, I actually warn against doing that stuff. See previous posts.

Awesome, I'm glad that helped then! Usually I just stay quiet on such topics, because this is Sup Forums after all, lol.

Oh, so it's a real real secret society?
Please, get a grip.

Yes, there are very real ones and no, I don't take part in those. Like I said, it's not something to mess around with.

if ya'll are interested and don't mind this shameless oot i can greentext the spook. somehow i like telling this story

people can really speak with deads. i've heard once by my local radio that in the "paradise" there is a book. this book isnt supposed to be opened by everybody in there. everything is written in, deads, births, attacks... 9/11 was in and she knew it. every years she do a "year plan" with what will happen or not.
She told in 1 january 2015 that we will get attacks and many others things

just like celeb that claim they have sold their soul. it may sound totaly stupid, but their soul is really trapped to hell. When you die the norma way (NO SUICIDE SO, including paying someone to kill you) will get you to the paradise with every one you loved, your dogs, cats, bird... you'll be able to do everything you loved to do, learn new language...

she also told that a famous french singer (claude françois) is still doing live with many others singers..

it's strange and horrible to know we are almost eternal..

new born, kids unders 18 still grow. for exemple

If something were to come back and spook us, it sure as fuck wouldn't be humans - out of all those billions of years Earth has existed, there are so few humans compared to other creatures that has lived past us.

Also, there would be a LAYER of corpses from all those billion years of death - you wouldn't be able to hear 1 ghost from the 12521 screams of the other ghosts nearby/on top of the ghost you're trying to reach.