How do you friendless fucks deal with loneliness

How do you friendless fucks deal with loneliness

Alcoholism.
Also pretending to still be a part of people's lives via Facebook.

>dis nigga actually thinks I'm still capable of feeling something I've acclimatized to since childhood

Watching my old friends' success via Facebook is just depressing.

Play online games so I have people to talk to. Even if it only lasts 15 or so minutes, it's still nice to talk to people

I just take long walks whenever it hits me. This week I was on such walk from 3am to 6am. Just blasting music and walking.

this was nice
till i was banned
now i just wanna dieds

Here's another question. How did you become a friendless loser?

Train yourself of everything you're afraid to lose. You can't imagine how liberating it is. You're only lonely because you think you need people in your life. Become independent, get a fun hobbie you can do alone that you enjoy. Pursue what makes you happy and you'll soon realize you don't need anyone in your life.

Social attachments have their pros, but they also get you caught up in the tangle of other people's lives. Having to help them when you don't want to, having to put up with their stupid shit. Eventually you'll find that having lots of friends or other kinds of social contacts isn't all it's cracked up to be, and the pros don't outweigh the cons.

Teach yourself to let go, of everything you fear to lose. Learn to be alone and love it.

I don't want friends, just a woman to have sex with.

Driving aimlessly for a really long-ass time also helps, if nothing else but to clear my head.

I was with muh gf. We did almost everything together and everybody just moved on. They have kids now, families of their own.
I was getting ready to bend the knee, and that bitch dumped me.
So now I'm alone.

never had friends, never wanted them.
Never cared about loneliness. The extent of my socialization is calling my dealer.

cannabis, masturbation, enlightenment through reading

Yeah, I guess.
If you have a car.
I don't so I walk

>tfw too poor for alcoholism

I got my family, plus drugs and alcohol.

>How do you friendless fucks deal with loneliness
Deal with it? I embrace it!

You too? If I don't do these long walks at least twice a week, I start to fucking lose it.

I am the opposite of you i love and crave solitude a perfect world for me would be every one but me gone and the hole earth to myself. I cant stand other people i force my self to pretend i like everyone but deep down i pray i will wake up and i will be the last one left alive on earth.

I just got really, really sick of people and their shit. The rest was a matter of course.

losers

fleshlight is cheaper and guaranteed to not leave you for someone else or get a headache.

I guess im lucky, I dont care about other people and prefer to be alone... but at the same time I am married so i have my wife.

I've built a shrine of pics of my wife and kids that left me.
I cry to that shrine at least once a day, then I'll go sit on my sons bed and lose it for a few minutes.

i hate people.

i prefer being alone.