New wwyd thread

new wwyd thread

What would you do

approach her from behind and take off her jacket to feel her up, pressing my hips against her ass and sliding my hand into her pants, not interrupting her photo session. i would slowly pull down her jeans and kneel behind her, tearing down her panties aswell and eating her ass while slowly fingering her from behind, encouraging her to film it. then i'd get up again and lift her up against the mirror to fuck her doggy style, finishing on her ass.

itt: retards who cant be bothered to write replies

This girl looks like someone I know. Does she live in Nevada?

more of those tits

Nah

Moar please

i would love to tear down her pants and have her grind her pussy on my face before lifting her up and fucking her against the wall.
wwyd to pauline

Wish I did. Wanted to see them for the longest time.

Would tie up. She looks like she would give a great bj, so id hang her head over the bed and skull fuck until i finish down her throat

I wanna rip off the top. Throw her back onto the bed and tit fuck her till im close to cumming. Then ide her face up and slowly fuck her mouth till im getting deeper and deeper and the feeling of her tongue under my cock is driving me crazy. Ill speed up and fuck her mouth, literally holding her head asif it was a thicc ass and i was fucking a pussy. Ide cum straight down her throat and make her lick my used cock clean after

Wwyd?

Nudes or just girl you know?

post her body

Friends wife

Girlfriends friend

Show your gf. She is better?

Lol idk

This little slut needs to be dragged into an alley by a handful of both BWC and BBC and used like a fuck toy. Once there, they would stuff all her holes and leave her a mentally broken cum dump.

i wanna drag her into the water to a sport that's not as populated and start making out with her, violently shoving my tongue down her throat as i grab her ass and spread her cheeks around her swimsuit. feeling her get worked up and grinding up on me i would turn her around and press her against the edge of the pool and pull aside her suit to insert my rock hard dick balls dick into her, hearing her gasp i would hold my hand over her mouth before pulling out and then ramming it in again. i would slowly find a rhythm, having big pauses between each thrust, but getting faster with each second and everytime nobody's looking until i unload deep inside of her.

wwyd

More anyone?

Id first make her play with herself until she was soaking wet. Have her sit on her vibrator while she sucked my dick until I came, have her spit it down her her chest. Bend her over doggie, pull that hair back and fuck her until I'd cum all over her ass

got anything more revealing?

What would you do with this slut

Wwyd to my gf?

keep her down on her knees and hate fuck her face until shes covered in spit cum and tears

Hello. Interested in a long and detailed wwyd for my gf?
Kik is available: terente.banu
Email is available: uselesstribute@gmail

I do realize its a weird request without pics but contact me and i will give more details.

Shove my dick between her lips and deep down her throat

WWYD?

Would grab her throat and skullfuck her then fuck her ass raw. Bassicly rape with absolutely no love only hate

What would you do to this girl of my MBA class ?

This slut needs a load in her fertile pussy

I let her do a nice and slow lapdance and approach her to rub my dick with her hands. Get in her knees and start face fucking her until i blew my load directly down her throat.

Wwyd?

Nothing she's fuckin ugly

would fuck dat ass in dat costume

Get her some new pants, that one is falling apart.

Any nudes?

Bend her over and take her right there, spray my load all over her face and glasses and make her lick them clean

No sorry user

kik?

What about this tease?

For?

moar?

more if anyones interested

Where have I seen this girl? Oh yes! I would violate her mouth with glee.

Mmm youve saved her?

Yes, I did. :) Are you OP?

Of her, yes

C'mon faggots reply!

I'd like to take her on a boat and fuck her over a railing. Then tell her to leave her mouth open for a nice facial

wwyd, 18 y/o gf

Nice. I was impressed with her ability to look like a doll (or sexbot if you're kinky). Years ago, I did a Doll photo shoot and had more than a dozen girls come forward for the shoot. A few of them did a really good job but the gal you posted is 100% amazing. How do you know her?

Internet

Ahh, too bad you didn't know her in person. Thanks for the honesty, rare on Sup Forums. And thanks for posting.

What would you do to this slut.

anal creampie

plx moar

This white bitch gets raped. Tear her clothes off. Slap her around until she cries. Bring a couple friends over and fuck her in every hole

WWYD?

She's screaming for a tit fuck

I would tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees and start fucking her face as hard as I could causing her to gag profusely and her makeup to become smeared, all you could hear is her muffled cries as my cock hammers her throat, causing a little vomit to trickle out the corner of her mouth, once she was taking it as good as I wanted her to, id push her head all the way down and shoot my load in her throat, causing it to spew from her nose.
Continue on how you would rape this slut.

Pull her bikini bottoms to the side and fuck her on the beach.

Someone degrade this whore

Reply for reply

Bump