Taken 40 mg of diazipam spaced out over the day one at 9am...

taken 40 mg of diazipam spaced out over the day one at 9am, one at 4pm one at 5pm and one at midnight and have also had about4 hots of vodka, I have a very high alcohol tolerance, is this really dangerous? I don't even feel fucked but I'm worried about sleeping and my breathing slowing? Just read some horror stories online thanks user ps: I used to do this a lot with other benzos and black out all the time

4 /5 shots*

theres are the ones, they didn't even seem to do that much sober but I know 100% they are legit, maybe its because I've been off benzos for so long I forgot what it feels like? I felt a little uneasy but more confident ?

no that's fuck all, you're fine.

thanks

is it normal that im not "feeling" the effects of the valium ? I'm stilla bit "on edge" im drowsy though but not enough to want to sleep, I went out earlier and felt confident but again a little uncomrftable? I used to take fuck loads of benzos and alcohol together resulting in hospitalization I only have a few because I'm going to a gig in a few days and dont want to have anxiety the whole time

next time do like 15-20mg sublingually and drink a couple beers

does spacing the doses out make it safter to drink with the next one? I only started drinking on the 10 mg at 5pm I must have had about a 1/3 of a bottle of vodka now and taken another 10mg about 30 minutes ago

do you know if its okay to drink the next day even though it has a large half life ?

As such you should understand the effects of benzos and alcohol. You might just get energized from the combination. The real danger here is that you will keep eating those valiums because you don't "feel" it and then, whoops, you will lose one week of your life and don't remember what the fuck happened.
If you really understand what you are doing you shouldn't post on neo Sup Forums and ask from these facebook millennials anything.
Go educate yourself...

large *elimination half life 30 - 50 hrs

drinking and benzos is never a safe combo but it is a good one. might wanna slow down on the booze a little there though champ.

as some one who has done that exact scenario in my past, i completely agree mate, know anywhere I can ask people who know a little more, thanks user

the main effect I am looking for is the anxiolytic effects of benzos not the kinda slow down sleep shit I used to take one that you cant get anymore and it gave an incredible no - fear effect that I need from time to time I think valium may the wrong one any ideas?

clonazepam

>clonazepam
I'll do some research into it mate thank you very much

I do that with oaxepam all the time.
Oaxepam is the shorter version of diazipam.
I read once that oaxepam had a little bit of a stronger effect but last shorter.
I take 3x10mg=30mg
With sometimes alchol 4 shots is not that dangerous it will have some effect with diazepam. but not that mutch.

Have a nice space dude.

i dont feel that spaced but I'm not worrying or having fucked up thoughts in my head I've got PTSD so I get a lot of anxiety and shit and dark thoughts, just ive been down the benzo addiction before im looking for something that i can just take now and then when i go out not to get fucked up on, trying to drunk less and less too

How was the expierence kicking off benzo's compared to other drugs?
Is it like sigarets or more like something stronger like extacy.

it was complete hell mate if you do it in excess for a year o#or even a few months, good luck

also, make sure to taper slowly if youre coming off, I know some one who went cold turkey and died

Worse then opiate addiction
I was abusing xanax when me and my gf broke up.
She came back bc of how bad it was
Would take up to 10 bars in an hour
Mix with light opiates and hope I'd die but completely lost it instead.

If you get shakes go to a hospital means the withrawel is killing you

Fag quints

?