How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fire

Fucking hope they crashed on the way back home. Jesus fucking christ.

Holocaust 2.0 the swaggening

theres only one real cure for being retarded

Give us something to do that isn't stupid nonsense

"Millennials" do you realize that likely 90% of the people on here are millennials? Do you also realize that Sup Forums wouldn't exist if not for those evil millennials?

Maybe call and ask before driving for hours? What faggots

thats pretty bad
4 hours hooee
we all do dumb shit tho

Awww, did the little baby get offended? Why don't you go call your messiah, Hillary Clinton. I hear she has a lot of free time these days.

They need to be offended till they dont care anymore. They need to be kicked out of safe spaces and college, we need a plague or a war so their little faggot asses realize how good they have it and that microaggressions are retarded to worry about when people elsewhere are starving. No one cares about their nigger feelings. Or they need to be killed and we can start over.

Destroy the internet

theyre just too smart for you. you dont get their 150 iq humor.

I DROVE 6 HOURS FROM THE COUNTRY TO NEW YORK CITY TO BUY MY (((PET ROCK))).
EVERY STORE I WENT TO THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY AND THEY SAID THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ANY FOR A MONTH MINIMUM

I DROVE 10 HOURS TO SAN FRANCISCO TO BUY MY (((CABBAGE PATCH KID))).
EVERY STORE I WENT TO THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY AND THEY SAID THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ANY FOR A MONTH MINIMUM

Sup Forums would be better off without millennials

prior generations had morons too m80

Give them a ticket to Los Vegas

yep, I'm a gen X'er, some of the people I went to high school were dumb as rocks, we just didn't have social media for it to be public.

I'm thankful everyday we didn't have social media to record some of the stupid, cringey shit that would've ended up on there

not as many (for perspective, when my dad was born, there was less than 1/2 the people on earth as there is now) and they didnt have a way to communicate with each other as easily as nowadays (any degenerate furry for example can find similar degenerates on a forum)

he isn't human

Baby boomers could try fucking retiring at a reasonable age like their parents did so millennials could have shit like career prospects.

>Didn't receive a shipment of sauce.
>Still managed to get a shipment of posters declaring no shipment of sauce.

Plus in your Dad's time there was a much stronger pressure to conform, being seen as abnormal could make you a social pariah. You had to be weird in secret.

Civil War 2 when?

But Elon Musk :(

Not sure if bait but nigga they probably made that shit in word and printed it out.

>mcdicks manager goes to Kinkos
>prints sign because no sauce
>puts up sign to avoid being asked 3000 times "got szechuan sauce?"

exterminate the brutes

He’s talking about the disgusting embarrassing millennials I. E. The stereotype

32 and below are millenials.

Or Maccas HQ whipped it up in 5 minutes and emailed it to all affected stores and they printed it.

>gets asked 300 times anyway

You forgot that part. I got you fam

Always with this tired shit, you don't get to walk out of college into upper management, junior. PUT YOUR FUCKING TIME IN.

Jesus Christ, this dude figured out how to make a reasonable copy of the recipe for both the sauce and the McNuggets. Just make your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0

we need a new plague

gas chambers

based

My lawyer says I cant talk about this subject anymore.

Bu.b.but user, I spent 9 years getting my masters in Shakespearean lit with a double minor in gender and minority studies so I should walk right into my 100k a year management job now, right?
Oh, and I will need to work no more than 30 hours a week... frm home. That won't be a problem, will it?

How do we fix Canadians**

how do you fix yourself from giving a shit about them?

I like you

90%

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Hush, let people live their lives

Was he served by Stellio Kontos?

BWWAAAAAAA. MUH HAPPY MEAL DIDNT HAVE A TOY.

If you wanted to dress up like a baby and get fucked in the ass back then, it would never happen

But now? You could fucking type that shit into google and pay someone to fuck you dressed like a baby, or even find a sick fuck who will do it for free

I like your style

it's not about the age, more about how they act. Hillary Clinton is 2 or 3 times older than millenials, and yet shes the FUCKING WORST.

I don't really have a problem that some people drove massive distances to get two tablespoons of a common sauce from one specific restaurant. People have weird desires sometimes.

What I think is extremely strange is they would publicize it on social media, looking for sympathy from total strangers.