What's the stadium with the best atmosphere?

What's the stadium with the best atmosphere?

Any sport, any country, any division welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvNEVEpJqFk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQjUYlmNelo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=evAa3WO3LMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mIlYKG9s
youtube.com/watch?v=WvmZvUqjbT4
youtu.be/9SFH1gcMwvs
youtube.com/watch?v=maHL4aYOjEE
youtube.com/watch?v=kv-cjdqbEhs
youtube.com/watch?v=SjfwadQgivs
youtube.com/watch?v=HDAeRNg0zKE
twitter.com/cmoresport/status/841351671007522816
youtube.com/watch?v=UFLUhGeyGIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillsborough. It's breathtaking.

tokyo dome

Not any baseball park

Rugby is millennium stadium
6 nations wc etc not friendlies

what then, a frozen football field?

>american sports
>good atmosphere

kek.

i would guess either the nou camp or dortmunds

This, I want to go there with my crush.

Unironically this

Also this

greek football stadiums
greek basketball arenas

Safeco.

Football: Lambeau Field
Baseball: Fenway Park
Hockey: Xcel Energy Center
Basketball: Staples Center ***probably not

Are American atmospheres like their banter?

>Lambeau

I'm a Vikingscuck and even fellow Vikesfags that make the trip say it's a one of a kind experience

Fug off m8

As a Bears fan I love Lucas Oil Stadium

Boston Garden is probably the best basketball arena desu

Da Colts place? I always liked the look of it, the barn/warehouse style. Just something cool about it

Ally Pally

youtube.com/watch?v=bvNEVEpJqFk

Kek at burgers thinking the rustling of snacks and the occasional chant of Dee-fence is a good atmosphere. The best atmospheres are in football derbies in obscure Eastern European countries

I bet you go to Sup Forums and talk about the British "The Office" too
Tippity toppity jejjington

Why do yuropoors think a good sports atmosphere by necessity should involve racism and hooliganism?

I like both offices. 2 completely differrent types of show

Texas Rangers fan. If you have any interest in baseball, you should try to make at least one trip to Fenway Park. Pretty much any seat will do. You have to enter a lottery to even get a chance to sit on or behind the Green Monstah. Free refills on any souvenir cup from the current season, so it may be worth the $8 if you will go through two or three fountain drinks that would be $6 otherwise.

AT&T Stadium in Dallas is the place for now if massive venues are your thing for football. Soon to be overtaken by Atlanta's new money sink.

Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas is an experience unto itself for college basketball. Or anywhere you can get tickets for a Final Four.

>my face at the americans ITT

>these massive chips on their shoulder
Truly no self awareness

DE-FENCE!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQjUYlmNelo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=evAa3WO3LMQ
Used to love watching Argie football in the mid-late 90s til early 00s
Did they really make it an all seater?
Always wanted to experience it in person but no point if FIFA have ruined it

Millennium Stadium (pains me to say it as an englishman but it is true)

youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mIlYKG9s

>mfw a Britistani talked about "sports culture" as he has a closet full of 'kits' of players that weren't born in England and don't even speak native English bought and paid for by non-Brits
>mfw he begged for replies and samecucked his own posts
>mfw the very country he resides in isn't even a top 10 (ten) country for soccer talent
>he does this all with shiteating smugness not knowing how pathetic it looks
But hey, those epic chants you got like "Wenger out!"

Basically all international test matches have great atmosphere

e.g Scotland:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvmZvUqjbT4

This is stupid.

american """"banter""""

>wearing the name of other men on your shirt
nigga what

everyone here buys just a shirt or just a scarf

They're descriptive and in English, I'm sure some Argie can post better videos
I forget what NCAA football team went down there and raved about the atmosphere
Certainly better than anything in Fenway

>implying anything has ever come close to this

youtu.be/9SFH1gcMwvs

stop it m8 I'm about to go doopin' mental

Still with standing terraces in La Bombonera

>Naciomal is friends with Indesingente

This actually. Why the fuck are Europeans in general hard at work trying to prove something to Americans? Both on the internet and in person, they seem to have somewhat of a complex about the US in general, and i've always found it equal parts fascinating and sad.

And i don't say it in a mean-spirited way, and since im not even American(just a student here) i can speak with some emotional remove on this matter, it's always struck me as odd just how gigantic a chip on their shoulders Euros display whenever America is discussed, especially when you realize that people here rarely if ever discuss Europe outside of the context of MUH ANCESTRY and MUH VACATION SPOT.

Greek and turkish basketball areas are miles ahead in terms of atmosphere

Estadio Centenario when Uruguay or Peñarol play.
youtube.com/watch?v=maHL4aYOjEE

Also Campeon del Siglo, Peñarol's stadium. Honestly, anywhere Peñarol plays, other countries are fine too

youtube.com/watch?v=kv-cjdqbEhs

Home of some great highs and crushing defeats, all the time packed to the brim

10/10 better than anywhere else

The quality of the basketball being played is also part of the atmosphere.

King Fahad Stadium when Alnassr plays.

Came here to post this. NASCAR tracks are unironically great.

tldr
keep crying la

Fucking this. You either fall asleep due to boredom or watch autism at max levels happen in the stands.

>EXCEL ENERGY CENTER
you have got to be fucking kidding me. Ever heard of the bell centre, or maybe joe louis arena, MTS centre?

No man, it's just cringe tier songs and forced chants from the PA. Embarrassing, I know.

Because it's a culture there, and your country has none except for civic nationalism which would be universally laughed at by the rest of the relevant world.

Yeah, and what do you have? Seven Nation Army on repeat? You have sure convinced me right there.

Because most of the time, they're right. >our sport """culture""" needs work to match theirs. When I was in Europe people were far more insightful and passionate whereas in America it was lacking.

The Jews basically made your sport """culture""" for you though, so it's not like it can be helped either way desu

they're looking for validation.

>validation

You mean something already earned whereas it's >us that looks for it ourselves by failing at adopting proper culture?

>adopting proper culture
We dont have to adopt anyone elses culture though. That's the thing, it's wholly irrelevant what goes on in Europe as far as we are concerned. Wonder why the feel the need to constantly imply that American sports needs their approval.
>our sport """culture""" needs work to match theirs
Again, whatever happens over there is irrelevant. Why is this a challenging concept?

Itys the very fact that they think that ours has to compare to or match theirs in any way that leads me to suspect euroinsecurity.

TL:DR; European sports isn't a universal standard of anything really. The fact that Euros have to bring up MUH SPORTS CULTURE everything we talk about American sports does reveal that chip on the ol' shoulder

[spoiler]Also, your susepct wording leads me to suspect that you're a proxyfag.... but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.[/spoiler]

>you
>your
>our
Did you even read the part where I said;
>and since im not even American(just a student here) i can speak with some emotional remove on this matter,
I'm Korean, so im merely a curious spectator in this discussion, not on anyone's side in particular.

>Wonder why the feel the need to constantly imply that American sports needs their approval.
Basically what I myself was wondering.

>we don't have to adopt anyone elses culture though
>le green arrow maymays

wew lad

America borrows culture from everyone, that's why I will accordingly mock it's sports """culture""" as it stands. The Germans and British repeatedly laugh at it as insignificant and /asp/ tier, that says something and you just brushing it off in return makes you and >our country a meme.

Having a chip on the shoulder in life makes the most motivated, redpilled, and alpha people. You can see why Europeans are more successful than Americans over the years. Their life is both banter and never backing down and therefore it enables them to be more credible when it comes to respectability. >We are just catatonic autists who don't care about life or death, not in just sports, but anything in general. It's what (((they))) put onto us and we cannot escape. While Europe remains uncucked in that regard.

BIG RED DOWN ARROWS everywhere you look.

Beautiful view of a housing project.

The adrenaline rush of hoping you don't have car problems in the most violent neighborhoods in the western world.

>nou camp

Are you on drugs?

Like the other guy said, looking for validation. Imagine what kind of complex you would have living on an incestual island being overrun by Muslims where your only form of entertainment is watching manlets flop around on a field for 90 minutes.

>de-fence
>clap clap clap
>de-fence
>clap clap clap

>americans getting ultra butthurt by yuros being smug

hilarious thread

USA-Mexico games are crazy. Mostly because the Mexicans are wasted and looking for fights

>America borrows culture from everyone, that's why I will accordingly mock it's sports """culture""" as it stands. The Germans and British repeatedly laugh at it as insignificant and /asp/ tier, that says something and you just brushing it off in return makes you and >our country a meme.
But again, none of that is relevant because what happens in Europe is for Europeans. Europe and America aren't the same entity so one could care fuck all about what Europeans are doing. The two don't have to match or compare in any way.

>Having a chip on the shoulder in life makes the most motivated, redpilled, and alpha people.
You literally just admitted that they're insecure and then made a pitiful attempt to spin it into a positive. Insecurity complexes are neither a productive nor healthy thing bud... especially not to someone who cares little for your existence.

What, did you park down at 47th and Indiana?

yuroboos really getting their jimmies rustled

again, im just a foreign student still trying to get my question answered; Why do Western Europeans think that Americans have to care or think about European sports when attending their own sports venues in their own country?

Because they're still bitter about losing. Notice how canada is still cucked.

The one time i went to San Siro, Inter fans were losing their sanity and almost setting the place on fire with flares. Too bad Milan won. But this was back in '05 so im not sure what it's like nowadays.

>Having a chip on the shoulder in life makes the most motivated, redpilled, and alpha people
>You can see why Europeans are more successful than Americans over the years. Their life is both banter and never backing down and therefore it enables them to be more credible when it comes to respectability
These two sentences contradict each other. If they truly think that themselves better then why would they still have a chip on their shoulder about Americans?

Not a stadium but it's still fucking incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=SjfwadQgivs

>But this was back in '05 so im not sure what it's like nowadays.
Half empty most of the time now, Italy's got a real problem with attendances

This would be top tier bait if it was from a Yuropoor flag

Trying to be unbiased as possible, at their peaks I feel like these stadiums/venues have the best atmospheres:

NCAAF: Tiger Stadium
NCAAB: Allen Fieldhouse
NFL: Lambeau
MLB: Fenway
Soccer: Camp Nou

>rugby
>atmosphere
kek

>Soccer: Camp Nou

this is a bait post, right?

Pic related, and it's not even close.

> being this stupid

EIGHTEEN TWELVE

BURNED DOWN YOUR WHITE HOUSE BITCH

Golf courses during a PGA event have god tier atmosphere. Ridiculous amount of bad white bitches too.

Real talk.

Any south american derby.

This is such a meme hole.

>never been to Wrigley

YGSIU

>TIL even golf has a fucking stadium

Those people are just as pathetic as boreswing fans

>TIL

>make a thread about stadiums
>come back one day later
>oh great it has 80 replies, let's see what people think
>it's just a yurop vs burgerland thread
Why do you always do this Sup Forums?

>the horse running by themselves
And there are people on Sup Forums at this very moment that still think that an horse is not an athlete

Bristol fucking rocks, I'm really happy they're doing football games now

It's a shithole but I will miss hockey at Joe louis. I fucking love the barn.

Laker games at the forum were GOAT tier, staples (and semi-recent success) has effectively destroyed all atmosphere.

Shit buddy, that's kinda mean

>all these plebs
Only correct answer.

>and forced chants from the PA
I don't know of any organization that would come back year after year if the arena operators were encoraging fans to yell at the refs.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDAeRNg0zKE

Djurgården hockey

twitter.com/cmoresport/status/841351671007522816

youtube.com/watch?v=UFLUhGeyGIE

Racing is pretty cool.

>Yurop

More like UK/Germany vs America. Lets not sit here and pretend that every other country in Europe is anywhere nearly as relevant.

TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN

STILL RULED BY A FOREIGN MONARCH

>nou camp
Been twice m8 and it's shit.. Celtic's is better.
I'd stump for somewhere in Germany, Greece or maybe Turkey.