Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, i got high for like the 5th time about 4 days ago and every few minutes i get this overwhelming sensation that i cant feel anything as if im still high. i smoked a joint. wtf is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/article/35/3/469/1873100/Substance-Use-Disorders-in-Schizophrenia-Clinical
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're having anxiety. Real talk, just stop now because if you're having this kind of reaction it's not a good thing. Weed can activate latent mental illnesses so just save yourself the headache.

Yeah op, real talk no shitposting on Sup Forums. As a longtime stoner, weed activated my mental illnesses, and now It cant be reversed. Quit now, and you'll save your self money, and braincells. PLEASE op dont continue

Poor Beet.

Yeah, I told myself id quit the second i felt this. Its nothing too annoying, but im glad that im stopping now. Thanks guys.

Yeah, same thing happened to me...felt like an acid come on for a few seconds. I quit smoking strong. weed and the symptoms went away

Good to hear man. No more weed for this guy either, not worth this shit

The fuck? Are you sure the all youve smoked. If you barely no shit about weed its like you didnt smoke JUST weed.

This is complete bullshit. Though marijuana effects people differently, its mostly paranoia what people feel UNDER the influence if its a bad experience. Fuck out of here with your pseudo bullshit.

Ive smoked for 11+years and still going strong. Havent been effected by anything like that nor anyone I know of. Im also in a relationship with a woman under anxiety/depression medication but turned to marijuana and is doing much better for her mental state.
>same fag

It's not for you OP. Try amphets, stay away from anything cerebral.

Ive smoked about 15 times total in the past two years. Only started to get high after about 10 times of smoking. Im a lightweight who would just take dabs with my friend but this time he rolled up two joints and we passed one back and forth. I didnt hit the second one because i felt way too high

If you know acid feels like youre probably having an acidflash back you dumbass. Thats your own fault for trying acid.

If you havent tried acid then you have no idea what youre talking about. Its highly likely your dumbass smoked weed that was laced.

>This is complete bullshit. Though marijuana effects people differently, its mostly paranoia what people feel UNDER the influence if its a bad experience. Fuck out of here with your pseudo bullshit.
Way to spread disinfo, faglet. I'm a daily smoker. I looooove weed, but it's not for everybody. Do your research. The jury's still out and it definitely helps with some people's issues but it's also been known to trigger latent shit.

It's just not better to smoke pot and be crazy than live without and be much less crazy.

Sup beet

>(You)
>
>>same fag
>being this triggered
Is the Marijuana industry paying you? Because if so, you should have them hook you up with some indica dankness to relax your fucking tits.

>smokes 15 times only been high 10xs
>claims to be light way do only smokes dabs
>smokes joint for first time and calls quits.

You're so full of shit to your ears. Those "dabs" you're taking are easily 5xs stronger than any standard joint youd ever smoke.

i am a lightweight u fucker, my friend hits it and i hit whatevers left. gets me high for a good 2 hours and thats it. i took a good 10-12 hits off that joint.

>Those "dabs" you're taking are easily 5xs stronger than any standard joint youd ever smoke.
Well, not if he's just hitting a pen or something. Some people call those "dab pens" because they use concentrates or wax. Obviously not the same experience.

you're fine.. just gotta let that shit outta your system. But let that me a lesson. Weed is one of the strongest highs of any drug you will ever feel. idk why they called it the "gateway drug" in D.A.R.E.

honestly.. it is the strongest high I have ever felt. .i smoked so much once that I literally and figuratively had an out of body experience.

Any latent shit you have mentally is already imbeded within you. How the fuck is weee a catalyst to your personal issues that are there already? Please cite your sources with your said info with an unbiased review. Meaning multiple privately funded research studies

i wasnt hitting a pen when dabbing, it was off a rig.
i only hit whatevers left of my friends hit. i cant handle one by myself.

Yea, sounds like horseshit to me.

op here again, also want to say the weed in the joint was very fresh. my friend grows it at his house.

>Any latent shit you have mentally is already imbeded within you. How the fuck is weee a catalyst to your personal issues that are there already?
Yes, exactly, Do you not know what the word "latent" means, bud? It means in there already, below the surface. Weed alters your perception. It gets you thinking differently. This can awaken shit that might otherwise not have been awakened. It's like a "can't unsee" for the brain.

Anyway, people have been talking about it causing panic attacks forever and in the past 10 years a load of studies have gone into figuring out if it triggers psychosis.
>Please cite your sources
I'm not going to do your googling for you, but here's some shit to start you out:
academic.oup.com/schizophreniabulletin/article/35/3/469/1873100/Substance-Use-Disorders-in-Schizophrenia-Clinical

>>>You guys are dumb

Weed ain't for everyone. It's obviously not for you some stick to just drinking. As someone who habitually smoked for 10 years it's easier to stop when you've just started. Quit while you're ahead.

>Weed ain't for everyone. It's obviously not for you some stick to just drinking. As someone who habitually smoked for 10 years it's easier to stop when you've just started. Quit while you're ahead.
Bro, I think you're responding to the wrong person. I just told dude the same thing. Are you high too? I am.

i've smoked weed for 10 years and it fucked me up good. i was always the one in the round who got stoned as hell, while others still could Carry on and function socialy. I never could do that very well, it always boxed me off the rail hard.

as i grew older and more Mature i grew more concerned about myself and my future. I always was overthinking Stuff too much and now when i smoke i Go into full blown anxiety Mode, insecurities i never had overwhelm me when i am high as shit and i get very Silent in a Social Setting. i Love weed and Everything about it but i Really had to Stop and i did 3 months ago.

if you still Wanna smoke just hit the joint 1 time, the little Buzz you get wont impare you that much