Sup Forums's opinion on this youtuber?

Sup Forums's opinion on this youtuber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yPzMXLenzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like his irregular face

Relatable

He shows true equality, hating everything and everybody equally.

Interesting

cynical faggot

>WAAAAAAAHHH muh 1st world anxiety!

I'm indifferent. The whole angry video blogger shit doesn't appeal to me at all.

not bad. i get the impression that this isn't difficult for him to gather his opinions and is just phoning it in, however, being a youtuber, that's par for the course

>i hate how he hates the rick and morty fanbase , i guess he just doesn't have the right iq to understand us

I like him. Occasionally a bit... bland at times but overall he's enjoyable.

He's like if RedLetterMedia was even shittier.

Enjoy watching his Videos, dont know Why tho (Maybe some Things are relatable in some aspects)

Nice thoughts on the matter

Anybody who says he's cynical or biased or a hater has obviously not watched his videos. The "I hate this, I hate that," format is a gimmick and a theme. He actually admits to liking several things he seemingly rips apart, he just has a very critical eye towards everything - including things he enjoys. Even if he rips on something I enjoyed in particular, his reasoning is always sound and not as biased as the titles of his videos make it seem. Also, comment comebacks are great.

IHE is great, i enjoy his content a lot.

That's a fair point. Hey anons, can we give nurgle here a hand? He always has something nice to say.

Never forget. youtube.com/watch?v=7yPzMXLenzw

mildly amusing

who is it

Do you watch YMS? A lot of Adams earlier content is similar to IHE Search for the Worst but edited better and more structured/concise. YMS is one of the best channels on YouTube, shame that cunt doesn't upload like he used to. Been watching his stuff for years and there has been a steep drop-off of videos which I kinda get because he obviously puts a lot of work into each one and is a lazy, depressed fuck but c'mon dude.

If you watch this video start to end and find yourself disagreeing with the overall message, you're living in denial - no matter how much of an oldfag you are.

I know Adam, but I've never actually watched his videos.
I'll give them a whirl

I liked his series Search for the Worst.
Some of his more in depth analysis of I HATE (like he did for destiny) are enjoyable.
The short I Hate videos are generally not very thoughtful.

If you know about the whole Cool Cat controversy, check out Adams Cool Cat videos and his response to Derek Savage. Cool Cat Learns Fair Use is hilarious but also enraging because Derek Savage is and obnoxious compulsive liar.
Also, obligatory: Fateful Findings. The greatest movies I've seen since The Room.

Daddy Derek is truly the worst, seems like an incredible cunt.

But what about his signed Van Halen guitar?

watched him a little at the start and used to think his channel was aight but then he retard rant on someone which I don't even remember what it was about anymore but had me lose whatever interest i had in him