INTERNATIONAL CHOKING SIGN

how does one choke on toothpaste?

Same way you choke on everything

They had a great tournament actually. Nothing to be ashamed of. Gave Puerto Rico their toughest game yet.

Did you guys even really expect them Dutch to be at this stage again?

They almost won.

Are there any actual Dutch players on the team, or are they all from Curacao?

Like 3 or 4 native Dutch. That 7 foot giant. Stuffbergen. And Van Den Hurk.

didi gregorius was born in amsterdam, but he BTFO his shoulder

the asian pools are terrible so yeah I figured they'd be back, it was always going to be a longshot to actually beat the teams from this side like DR, PR, USA

this was a crushing loss though, they had so many opportunities. fucking profar. >rags

5 of the 17 players who played today were from europe netherlands

i still don't get why they willingly filled all bases.

to keep the double play active. you did the exact same thing the inning before lol

The same reason you did

Our team did that too cabron, thanks to that we got the double play.

that was a lucky shot and you know it.

Why did Puerto Rico load the bases?
It was a bigger risk for them than the Dutch

Keep your cuckold fantasies to yourself

Maibe, it was their 3rd double play of the game so nothing new to them.

Tell your sister I'm going to fuck her

It's easier to double play when there's a man running from home to first and from first to second. The distance between second and first is smaller than third to first, and the man running from home to first has to cover the entire distance while the other bases only cover about half, which gives you just enough time to throw to second then to first.

It's a baseball strategy. Risky but worth it if it works

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still I'm still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little now I have a lot, no matter where I go I know where I came from

I understand the logic
I just think add more baserunners would go against their strategy
They're just trying to limit runs period. A single scores 2 and the inning wouldn't close to over
Meanwhile the Dutch are just trying to prevent any scoring. There's no real difference between a sac fly and a single

I think they wanted to limit all runs, or maybe it was a pitcher/batter matchup. I didn't notice if 3rd base was close but maybe they wanted to stop a squeeze too.

I think in their minds it would have been better to double play and get the two outs to end the inning rather than have one get a hit. Even if they did catch the ball and put him out then the third base would still make a score, so it was just a matter of ending the inning entirely.

Fat ass Balentien was at 3rd with a limp
The only way for them to have scored was with a single

See That's unnecessary risk
Again it worked out but it could have completely backfired on them

Yeah you're right on that. It worked though so I'm not questioning it, I just hope maybe they realize it may not always work out.

I wonder how many Dutch people actually know they have a decent baseball team

Almost none, nobody really cares about baseball. The Dutch don't find it a very exciting sport. It's on the news now and then, but i've never known anybody who plays it and matches are never shown on TV.

>Van Der Wiel Left.
>No Dutch on PSG

Would make a based meme damn dude stay 1 more yeaaaaar...

Probably only the caribbean islands their team comes from

Godverdomme

I do, I follow baseball religiously