Good evening, Anonymous! Happy Friday the 13th!

Good evening, Anonymous! Happy Friday the 13th!

Dare to see what your fortune says tonight?
>roll dubs, request fortune

Or we can just talk. The choice is yours!

Dubs checkem

Trips for nips

I rarely even log in to Steam anymore, but I did recently update my profile. It's glorious.

In fact, I was just about to play some The Sims 3, which I have not done since I got this new monitor, so I have to change the settings.

Rollin'

Lucky you! Take screenshots for us.

Is it time to kill myself yet

SPOOKY REIMU
P
O
O
K
Y

well then do i just live and play vidya then

Well, I believe right now I have...
...uh, I have the father of one of the city's richest families trapped in a room I created, and my Sims (those would be, er, the Ginyu Force from Dragon Ball Z) periodically go in there to beat the shit out of him. I plan to keep him there until he starves, then I'll marry his wife and kill her.

Hmm, I have a feeling something is missing, as far as textures go...

Spooky indeed.

Alas, it seems you're destined to live and keep rolling.

Ok I feel like im going to get a ban do you see that happening in the near future?

Please just give me something for once in my life and let me die

I'll try for some dubs. Slowly.

In the mean time, I'll also start making dinner.

Damn, anatomy is hard

hello Reimu lady! how are you?

*pretends to seriously consider it for a moment*
...no.

SHINTO SHITS

THIS SHRINE IS ABOUT TO GET SOME MONGOLIAN ENRICHMENT

Last chance

Sorry Sup Forums. Sorry mom. Sorry dad. It had to happen. I live another day.

Free fortune for you!

>Six of Wands
Recognition for a job well done.

It looks like you make Moot proud. That doesn't mean you don't get banned though.

Why do you want to die, Anonymous?

Take two

Take three

Reimuuuuuu!
Damn, it's good to see you!

I am gonna plow Reimu the same way I plowed Baghdad in 1258

What's your ELO? 1550? LMFAO

Hi Reimu! Is Alice off tonight? Also trying for dubs.

Awww thank you reimu I got myself evaluated today so yay me I guess they said I might have psychosis

It sure takes some getting used to, for sure.

Hi there! I'm doing pretty well tonight. How about you?

fortune pls, lovely Reimu

I'm doing the best I can! I hope that you have a good weekend

Rolling for future

I must go bother Alice

Take four

Trying again. If I get my fortune, is there any chance I will ever win the lovely Alice's heart?

LMAO YOUR FUCKING SHRINE IS ON A FUCKING ISLAND?

YOU GONNA TAKE TENGRI´S DICK ANYWAYS

Take five

Hey there! Did you miss me?

A khan huh... I could do worse.

Aww, really? I'm sorry to hear that. What are your symptoms?

Nope! She's right over here Cooking a delicious meal for you!

Why would you want that?

Take six

why dude? have you heard her laugh?

Take seven

Chek'd
I sure did! It's great to have you back!

Take eight

Your standard paranoia, disorientation of thoughts and stuff like that but they say it might stem from my other disorder

Ah! Soon my Sim can get back to writing his novel: "The Galaxy Kicks Your Mom's Ass."

NOPE.

Rolling for dubs plssss

>try to pick up baby
>"you don't know this Sim's family well enough"
fucking prudes

Take nine

Trying one more time :(

Take ten

hello! why do you two not get along?

Take eleven

Take twelve

Winner! Finally!

>Justice - Reversed
Expect delays or an unfair outcome. Sorry, Anonymous.

I'll cling to hope. It gives me something to live for. Another try for fortune since I don't think Reimu actually crushed my dreams so savagely, but who knows maybe she did.

Bummer. Thanks anyway!

I dont know how this system would work out IRL. Just a bunch of dudes waiting on a line outside the shrine screaming ``DUBS!¨¨ while shitting and dicking around all over the place, expecting Reimu to pick some lucky retard to get his fortune read.

Because, in Times of Ancient, Bizarre Fucking Tomato Imouto noticed Reimu's armpits were exposed and she went for the tickle (she's incapable of expressing her love in nonphysical ways, you see) but this was at a very inopportune time. Reimu was singing in front of a massive audience, trying out to become an idol girl, but Tomato Imouto made her laugh, and Reimu's creepy horse laugh was heard by the audience, ruining her chances at fame.

Press F to pay respects for Reimu's dignity, friends.

I see. I hope you're getting treatment and that it helps you manage, then.

Take thirteen

Take fourteen

oh no ;~; I am sorry to hear this story!
Reimu, are you alright now? it is okay to forgive tomato!

>5252
That counts for something, user. Enjoy the DC New 52.

Take fifteen

Roll

Take sixteen

Take seventeen

Take eighteen

Take nineteen

hey muu what's good? ^^

Take twenty

Thanks reimu I will try to improve myself to get better

*claps you on the shoulder*
Well, perseverance pays off!

Because that's the same poster who tells me to kill myself via pictures sometimes.
Lucky for us, we're in the internet! I'd be a little worried with that many boys rallied around me.

Well, I turned off his TV while he was playing video games, and now he's insulting me.

This is her reaction to the vile insult.

I see! that is very unkind of them to do to you. please don't kill yourself!

muu?

I'm rooting for you! And I'm here if you ever need a friendly ear.

Uhmm? Whats wrong with getting attention from boys?

Chek'd

Hey Reimu!

Nothing new.

I'm a statistical outlier and depending on your take on mathematics I arguably serve as proof that there's more to life that meets the eye. In the sense that in every game of luck I always experience statistically significantly negatively skewed results. I'm the kind of person who can lose 18 times in a row betting on black. I once made the mistake of going to a Magic the Gathering competition and made a deck of 50% mana but never drew a single mana in the 3 games I played, each lasting 5-7 rounds. I have products breaks long before their warranty and I'm always the one whose papers get lost or whose account gets hacked or whose pets die of cancer (7 pets now, 6 dead, all before age 3 -- every time it was a genetic disorder, cancer, etc. Nothing I could do)

I don't know how luck works or what luck is, but it exists in the universe and some people have good luck and some people have bad luck. I have bad luck.

This doesn't mean I resign to my fate and just lose at everything, though. It just means I'm playing on hard mode. By never gambling, avoiding risks, preparing for all possible outcomes, spending extra time on tasks, and doing a lot of calculations, you can slowly even the playing field. I've had to work five times harder, but I'd say in life I've been fairly successful despite my bad luck.

i dont know tbh
i think it is because i am too friendly

do you tell the Reimu lady to kill themselves ;~; that is very mean.

Hi! How are you?
Chek'd
Hello there! Nice to see you!

Ok thank you *hugs*

Well, with that many, I could still fight them off, but it'd be a real pain. Like bandits on Skyrim, legendary difficulty. Just way too much HP to grind through.

Nooot baaad.

What's new?

A lone shrine maiden all surrounded by boys? If you werent that OP they would be doing lewd things to you.

Reimu?

It's okay. It doesn't affect me in the slightest, really. It's just really obvious when they try to be friendly for some reason.

*hugs back*

Hi there! Good to see a Gen 1 Reimufag still poking around!

That's a pretty cold welcome from my dear friend~

Now, let me tug on that giant red ribbon!

I am glad

tfw don't get any attention from boys
user, I don't think there's such a thing as "bad luck." I was thinking about this last night, in fact. People rate their "luck" every day, after every occurrence. That isn't how statistics works!

You have to take large chunks of your life, or even your entire life, take everything into consideration, average it all out, and see how far the total sum strays from 0.

Logically, it should form a bell curve. Most people's lifetime luck would be close to 0, and you'd have a few people with a large negative number or a large positive number. But this isn't Fallout. You didn't roll for luck when you were born. Even if several unlucky events happen in a row, the probability of another one happening does not increase.

Since there is no thing as "luck" your luck could very well turn around this instant. And it doesn't always matter if you're unlucky. Who cares what you end up rolling on the dice if you're not wagering any money?

I'm sorry about those crappy things happening, user. But, please, try not to think the only kind of life you can ever lead is a bad and unlucky one.

I have to admit saying you've had to "try five times harder" because you're unlikely kind of sounds like an excuse. It's like saying "I'm very intelligent and have lots of potential, but X keeps getting in my way." Some kind of unfalsifiable reason as to why you put in so much more effort than everyone else.

r..reimu..?

Nobody's getting a 13, don't even try it.

Why not?