teenager walks home
gets raped on street
walks another block
gets raped by another rapist
walks another block
uh oh, gang rape
you got rapists on every corner?

bump

What fucking part of part and parcel do you not understand, motherfucker.

At least we can make a proper cup of tea.

At least they have gun control and diversity!!!!!!!

Tower Hamlets.....speaks for itself

They aren't allowed to own weapons, so crime literally can't happen.

This is fake news.

Mate... don't even. London is a fucking shithole. It's like downtown Baghdad but with more pubs and McDonalds.

No one else to blame but her parents and western culture.

someone has to have the town rapist screen cap

>DC is a bastion of peace and tranquility

At least their niggers speak english

she should of stayed in school then she might of been able to afford a taxi

britfag here
can confirm london is shit.
clear divide between scummy fatherless roadmen and posh high earning families
dont go unless you stay in centre of london

>DC is a residential capital
kek

wut

Did she orgasms?

he thinks DC is just the neoclassical government buildings because he's 12, like most posters

asking the real questions

Contrary to what the knuckle draggers think.

All 3 groups as reported by the girl were white. Just like the highest rape offenders in the US is also white. As it is in the UK too. As it is in Germany. As it is in Sweden.

But those window lickers have got to keep blaming muslims all the time.

Just sayin.

*gets stabbed* At least *gets bombed and attacked with acid* WE GOT DIVERSITY!!!!!

>All 3 groups as reported by the girl were white

post some source on that statement

Was released by the East London Police.

>"but give me a link I cannot google search"

well if some teenager blitzed out of her mind said so it must be true. no one has ever gotten a criminals race wrong before. Guess they're all white dudes with black beards.

DC reelected a mayor who was caught on film smoking crack with a prostitute. It's a special little city.

because there is no such thing as white guys with black beards right?

3.5/10

Mudslime detected

stfu niggercunt and already post a link to that shit youre saying

This so much. These racist inbred retards don't understand how much more important virtue signaling is than protecting our children.

kek

At least 3 times

Germanfag here. And no.
>Polizeiliche Kriminalstatistik

poor muslims :(
didndu nuffin

>muslims
the niggers of europe

>go to club
>dress slutty
>gets raped

So what's wrong?

Holy Christ, please tell me this picture is fake. It’s a goddamn butter knife too, not even a sharp one.

It was muslims and niggers most likely fam

This means there is no link and therefore, no source.

oh yes blame the victim
>sandnigger/troll detected

>"guiz, if it isn't everywhere on the internet it must not exist, because I cannot use google search properly, hurr durr"

Keep doing what your doing kiddo

>what is per capita?

This means that the poster is angry, upset, and intellectually impotent as well as sexually.

kek

Other knives are for sale in the same section.

Thanks for the giggle m8

>plays a game of blame the other guy for what I suffer
>that way I feel better about myself knowing I no longer am the only one
>all lies
>cries in the corner
>Americans

The last time I was in London it was like a combination of Africa and the Middle East. It was hard to spot a white person. Haha Britain is fucked

I'm blaming the choice she put herself into. If you go to nightclubs that play rap and you dress like a hooker you are bound to get raped. Sad.

Truth

Nice bait

Confirm, i moved to london 4 weeks ago and its either shitbag nigger roadmen or rich cunts. Then theres me in between.

So wait, if your an orphan or some shit or your parents died, you can't even buy yourself silverware to eat with?

any pics of girl? I need fap material for tonight

What's the white middle class like?

maybe at your goatfucking country

Yeah she must have been hot. 3 men in a row surely can't have bad taste

I wouldn't know. They seem to mostly ride horses and do other rich white person stuff

It's illigal to fuck goats in America my friend.

>Just like the highest rape offenders in the US is also white
actually,the highest rape offenders are more likely to black right? lol

hot and stupid to be out walking alone or had a rape fantasy but regretted it, after her third nigger.

im not your friend, faggot

Such an angry little man you are.

>inb4 Southpark skit.

Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein have publicly raped bitches for decades. America is way worse.

america has more rape and murder bro. embarrassing

you dont get the joke buddy

This poster is now so upset he thinks he is in a flame war. He believes his actions online are as important as any action in real life and you can usually find him arguing for liberalism on image boards or tumblr, but never actually leaving the safety and the superficial sense of superiority he gets from “flaming.” Such a savage and salty specimen, this poster would be awestruck to find that he is as intellectually impotent as they come.

Got immigrants on every corner

vaguely referencing tv shows isn't a joke.

*tips MAGA hat*

there's civilized rape and then brutal rape by monkeys, which is worse?

did it feel good tho ?

>forgets Jimmy Savile

Porbably deserved it

With no suitable comeback, he references a vague stereotype of his imaginary opponents. Specimens as pathetic as this poster, but on the other end of the political spectrum, often wear a red baseball cap emblazoned with the campaign slogan of President Donald Trump.

An important charactetistic of Neanderthal dna is the inability to see reality as more than simply black and white. This inability is largely responsible for the naziesque tactics of liberal specimens. Therefore, in the mind of this poster, he assumes that those who don’t agree 100% with his 4th grade interpretation of society, must agree 100% with what his (again imaginary) opponents believe.

Part and parcel of living in a city, says the city's first muslim mayor.

>as it is in sweden

"if I cant SEE the aids, my uncle didn't give it to me"

Only parts of london are like that. Different areas have different ethnic group mixes.

Where i live it's predominantly white british.

It's a Metropolitan capital city of about 8 million plus. What do you expect?

I bet that girl is wishing she could carry at this point.

LMAO yeah right you fucking retard.

I am not your faggot, cunt

2 problems:

1)it would not be the forst time that someone did not report the correct race of a suspect for fear of being labeled as racist in the UK
and
2)syrians and turks are very, VERY white.

funny how liberals will go to the ends of the earth to try to deny that which is right in front of their faces.

im positive she is wishing she stayed where she was instead of walking home, not some gun thing...

I am not your cunt, autist.

Nope, must be 18 to buy any knife. Its the next logical step after gun control. Sensible knife control. Soon they will outlaw knives and only allow prechewed food to be sold, so that no one can be hurt by a knife again. Praise govt overreach.

she is carrying a rape baby plus probably hiv.

fake

looks real to me

lost at diet pizza