Its happening

Its happening.
They want me to die so I am going to do just that. There is literally nothing left. I am a shell of a human being. Please help convince me to kill myself. I have every intention of doing it. Only problem is I am just so fucking numb. All I can do is sit here and listen to my partner say I am worthless. They just left me for good it seems.. Say the meanest shit you can think about me to help push me over the edge. I am in an extremely suggestible state. I am pretty much a robot. Give the last order. This is the last favor I ask of you. This is not b8 or a troll thread. I am literally a demon. Help me to hell. Put me out of my misery. This is what I want.
Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqgSgI525ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being such a selfish fuck and go out and live alittle, hit a bar, go do something you enjoy

I cant..im worthless.
I don't pass a man or a women. everywhere I go people just laugh at me. I am human scum. The world will be much better without me. I don't even have a soul. Every thing I touch I destroy. Just say some fucked up shit.

thank you. based banana. its helping.

Are u a wanna be trap?

You can ignore me, but i make pretty similar threads to yours monthly.

if youre like me, you are probably upset you have no girlfriend. And it does suck. And i really might kill myself in the future because of it.

But dammit, if theres one thing that keeps me going, its that i actually have the chance to draw a cool manga one day with cool art. And if i commit suicide... well shit, i might pick up a gay ass hobby in the after life like being a guitarist or stamp collector.

cool. that's it. you did it..goodbye
thank you Sup Forums.

idk what that even means...
I can pass without hrt but Idk I fucked up my whole transition and pretty much outed myself to the world.
I am suppose to start hrt in December
I don't even really need hrt I can pass as a girl if I try..
but fuck it
fuck it.

thanks but there is no hope for me
I hope you make it

please dont be a girl. its a lot more disgusting than the Sup Forums memes want you to believe.

its to late
someone made me a girl
like literally...theres no going back
I cant pass as a man
there we go...
tell me how disgusting I am

Pics?

Do 10 tabs of acid before you go. Youll be glad you did.

did they cut your dick off? Please dear god no. Look, even dick girls are still considered boys, and hell, theres a vocal part of women who would be into dick girls.

So, unless they chopped your penis off, youre still a dude, and youre just being too self conscious about your looks

what you wanna see?
I'm not even dressed..
it would take a couple minutes
what do I care...meme me into oblivion after this
I am pretty much a walking meme as it is

hmmm..it might help get my soul back
or it might just show me the monster I am
so its kind of iffy.

Yes I would like to see

nah someone dosed me with shit tons of estrogen over a 6 month period..
idk even know where it was coming from..i almost died. I wanted to have kids but that's not an option now

alright. calm down. dont listen to the guys asking for pics. attentionwhoring gives you an initial rush that might last for an hour, but you'll feel worst than you are now.

Just think of any craft you want to get good at. And dont say
>durr, too late
Miyazaki didnt get into drawing until he was 30 i think.

Damn I just wanted some OC

Hey buddy, instead of killing yourself, why don't you give me a hand? After a lifetime of community organizing, I decided the time had come a few years ago to pull the trigger on a dream of mine, creating a community centre for outcasts, where people can come and get coffee, read a book, relax on a comfy couch, play some vidya, or check their email, and not have to worry about money or having to socialize if they don't want to. I sold everything, moved to a city where rent is cheap, rented an old, abandoned storefront, and started renovating.

Conditions here are pretty rough -- no fridge, no stove, no shower (I have to take sponge baths in the sink) -- but it's rewarding work seeing the community centre take shape. If you have nothing else to do, why don't you come here and give me a hand with it? You can crash on a couch while I teach you how to renovate. I have a collection of smoking pipes and several pounds of organic, flue-cured virginia tobacco; we can sit in the park together and smoke like proper gentleman sirs.

I'm in Windsor, Ontario, a 15 minute drive from downtown Detroit. What do you say? Sounds like you don't have anything to lose, and this might give you some meaning in your life.

"He who has a why to live can endure almost any how." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Pic related: My project, the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts.

>we can sit in the park together and smoke like proper gentleman sirs

thanks for the chuckle user

I want to make films..
or be like banksy. idk..i like art.
but my soul is gone...so my art reflects that

Sounds like a win win.

how do you feel about drug use?

well then do it user. Make art till your hearts content. Dont go hang out with a bunch of freaks in detroit like here And if you want to die, then do this: go to the store, buy 5 energy drinks, chug them, then just start making art as much as possible. film or paint for 5 days straight, and die of exhaustion.

at least that way, you can die happy, and knowing you tried the make it, instead of being a bitch.

Excited

sounds pretty amazing user.
I am not sure if I am allowed in Canada due to some legal trouble I go into as a kid.
Its been 10 years and it should be off my record..

don't be surprised if I show up...shit it sounds perfect.
I worked at a place like that once upon a time.

Whoever these people are that want you to die, just get away from them. Don't let them define you or your life. If anything, you should be fucking mad they brought you to this state

Andrew! Still going! Awesome. Are you getting people to drop by?

I'm an anarchist. What people shove into their lungs, blood, nose, and/or brain is entirely up to them as long as they aren't jacking my shit to pay for it. Doesn't mean it's smart, but I think everyone should get to go to Hell in their own way.

"A drug is neither moral nor immoral -- it's a chemical compound. The compound itself is not a menace to society until a human being treats it as if consumption bestowed a temporary license to act like an asshole." -- Frank Zappa

FlintstoneFred here btw

see I'm pretty suggestible...
thanks to the anons for stoping me from posting pictures and going to die in Canada.(nothing against you kind, user) I probably woudnt even make it past the boarder anyway like I said.

I guess you are right..
I mean..
I should at least go tag fuck the system on some building before I do anything crazy right?
I could make a thread about it...and if they try to arrest me I can always pull out a and get blown to pieces.

Give me a call and we can work out the details to get you across the border. My phone number is five one nine, nine four four, eight zero nine six, and my name is Andrew. You need a passport or an enhanced driver's license, and you need to convince them you're not coming here to work or to stay. I can help with that by having them call me if you run into any trouble and explain you're just coming to volunteer some time to help renovate a community centre.

Yep, still plugging away. It's not easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.

dont break the law you retard. why would you take pleasure in making others peoples lives who did nothing to you miserable?

>nah someone dosed me with shit tons of estrogen over a 6 month period..
can we get a story? the fuck

Whoever is telling you you're worthless, get away from them, it's not worth it OP.

Go to the people who care about you, cry it out with them, someone out there is having it worse than you or I, they still pull through.

Suicide is never the answer.

Andrew you are a good man..
I really will consider it...
might visit sometime..idk if ill be a girl or a boy but..you know..youll just know its me kek.
I got a passport and Canada is rad. actually...shit dude ill talk to you soon.

Ok ok I got a little out of hand there..
I wouldn't never hurt another human and I wouldn't never want that on the mind of someone...thank you for checking me, user.

ok first of all stop typing with ellipsis they make you look like and edgy teen. Second don't. Unless people are actually physically laughing at you when you walk down the street then they probably aren't, and if they are get a new start in a new state or something. Suicide isn't fun for anyone (except for Sup Forums) and i think you should rebuild your life.

fuck would never*...jeeze this is getting ugly quick

I'm asexual and have never experienced sexual attraction to anyone -- male, female, or other -- so freaks are welcome here. Let the freak fly high and proud brother/sister/sibling.

alright. thanks I will stop typing that way. it just helps me formulate my thoughts better. but I will try my best..damn it. Yeah I need to get out of this state..people have been like breaking into my house and shit. its pretty ugly man. pretty ugly.
>Idk it happened when all those "what would you do with your last moments of masculinity" threads were popping up.
>Foul play highly suspected.
>start feeling different
>dick isn't getting as hard
>wtf is happening to me
>iPhone gets hacked.
>someone changes my phrase prediction..I hit I and it typed I see you
>that was weird hit I again..nothing hit I again I SEE YOU
>start hitting phrase prediction buttons
>sentences start typing
>I am on my way to get my nails and hair done.
We will Turn your face off
>wtf????????
>get super ill like all the glands in my body swelled up and my thyroid almost exploded
Was sick for 6 months
>now am pretty feminine
strange world
it gets worse but that's the long and the short of it

if I wasn't already a closet trap I would of blown my fucking head off
estrogen is one hell of a drug

hey man thanks for reaching out..maybe ill see you around. I wish you the best of luck with your ventures. More than likely ill talk to you soon.

to everyone that responded...
ill never forget your kind hearted responses..
idk it still might be too late for me but I might try living one more time...

I don't even know if the estrogen thing happened or what is real anymore so..yeah..take it with a grain of salt..im kind of gone I don't really know what happened...just my tinfoil theory. yeah..

youtube.com/watch?v=jqgSgI525ZI

Good luck to you op, see ya around

Life isn't so bad. Don't do it fuckin idiot