Why do people do mass shootings?

Why do people do mass shootings?

>Why do people do mass shootings?
want to kill themselves and have gotten to the point that they hate the world so much they want to take as many people with them as possible?

>They were abused and use abuse as a way to feel powerful.
>Their mental state has deteriorated to a point where they act without self awareness
>They lack empathy (psychopathic) and crave the next "thing" to get them off
>They were gaslit by three letter agencies to commit mass shootings to further gun control agendas (see mkultra)

Everyone is different though.

People don't.
MuriKKKans do.

Sure kid

Let's just forget that whole "Paris shooting" thing.

Almost all mass shooters are on mind-altering drugs or have a history with them. The Las Vegas shooter was on anti-anxiety meds.

Because we are surrounded by guns in America. Take away the guns and people wouldn't even think of doing this stupid shit.

see

general lack of publicly accessible mental health services?
tfw it's an expensive and unglamorous platform position so we'll always have shoots

It's an American pastime like baseball or bowling.

Because they have bump stocks and silencers. If we ban these things, they won't be able to kill people.

Why not?

For the lulz. It's the only reason anyone did anything evar.

There are over 300,000,000 people in this country, and pretty much none of them do mass shootings. I think we're doing ok.

Man, I can't believe the Dems killed 59 people to push this shitty idea. I guess you guys did it for real this time since faking Sandy Hook didn't get big enough results. Hillary having a senior moment and going back to 90's antigun rhetoric where silencers work like they do in video games and being promptly shushed by the rest was pretty funny. 59 bodies and all I'll remember about it is the part where somebody fucked up their line and spoiled the whole thing. So not only do you place no value on human life in comparison to your "cause" but you can't even competently pursue that cause even when you break all the rules. Amazing. Well, what can be expected from people who wanted to elect a decaying mummy because it has a vagina?

They want to get a name for themselves

yawn

sure kid

How dare you assume her genitals from her gender identity, asshole. Nobody should be able to just walk into a store and buy a machine gun.