youtube.com/watch?v=qEja72NSg5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=4Qv5PuPtuRA

youtube.com/watch?v=od4pgqWdiCA
I have shit taste, tbh. I just find being yelled at kind of cathartic

>brand new
>AC/DC

choose one

youtube.com/watch?v=NeG89FKJEq4
drinking some disgusting old whiskey I found in an old box, mix with cola.

Also am drinking hommade kvass. tastes nice for a bunch of bread-steeped water I threw in a jar

how your night, OP?

Vodka and xanax, well not the vodka anymore because i just got a call from a doctor saying i have epilepsy and got a prescription and took it and then realized it inreracted badly with my meds so im just takin the xanax.

Now to play nhl 18 on Xbox

Drinking Crown Royal Salted Caramel and listening to Sam Smith.

out of aloe vera juice sadly, listening to type o negative

I want to start doin' that myself.
You mix yours with any fruit/special?

Damn dood, mixin' is bad sometimes on some people. Good luck.

Nice drink, was about to kick in bf1.
last time i was buzzed i got better, 35/1 says something about me. lmao

drinking tea, smoking dope, listening to The Chromatics. ... unless you're cops, in which case i'm snorting coke, worshiping satan, and listening to pink floyd backwards

Oh, mine is pretty simple, as I'm still convinced that I might poison myself by accident if I get too wild with it. Black Bread (Obviously) Half a lemon and a handful or two of raisins, As basic as can be. I might try adding oranges or raspberries alongside the lemon in the future.

Can't do anything with caramel anymore after drinkin' Yeager and mixin the tast with butterscotch caramel pretzel shot some chicks got me to try.

Purty gud so far, just listening to music, lookin' for any kind to that I vibe to, open to anything really.
Yours /bro?

it's not that great tbh but since i have it might as well drink it. Definitely prefer the Crown Maple or Crown Black over this

How is it? I love me some whiskey.

Anything goes man, it's musikk, can't hate on it much.

Sounds great, as long as you just vibe-ing.

I'm good. A quiet night, watching some top gear. it's alright. it's a dusty Jameson

you gud as long as you sanitize your shit, what would you rate what you make m8?

what's your fave?
I have a friend who's big into whiskey, never been able to really enjoy it pure, personally

you know it's cheap to make real and tasty booze, right?

I usually grab knobcreek, how is the black?

especially liquor lmao dude is brave. When i take half a bar even my limit is 2 beers or things get bad lmao. unless you have coke to mix too, but then things get dangerous for your life

Popping 2mg of xan while listening to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=DE0c6G9V6fg

Jameson can't do no wrong there.

Right now? Maybe 6/10. I need to tweak the amounts a bit and start looking at add-ins. It isn't terrible but the flavor is pretty basic. This batch came out a bit more bitter than the last, all I really did was add extra yeast, I think I like it though.

im staying in for once. Been throwing my life away that last 6 months with people that dont give a shit about me. It's been fun but realized ive gone no where but backwards. Id rather be lone and progressing then partying every other night. Hopefully i find some likeminded people but at this point I'm just ready to focus on myself again.

Knob Creek, just mixed with some ice, an if done sippin', then mix some drpep/coke occasionally with pepper dashed on top.
Weird with the pepper thing, I took it after my pap passed, n it's purty damn good, same on yuengling.
What you usually go for?

healthy attitude.

What changed? when did you find out, that the people were bad for you?

You guys got something in common now, lmao

I'm a bitch, usually it's Jack Daniels and coke.

never heard of the pepper thing, might give that a go, sounds interesting.

It's all about where your taste is when you get there, I'd like to get that.

16oz Coors light, shot of vodka, shot of lime juice. 2oz shots. I don't care, just trying to get drunk.

Nice, how much do you take usually to get fucked up?

Can't do captain n cokes anymore after goin to Michigan. Woke up outside the motel halfway between the door and walkway outside. So many pictures takin of what people said I did to get there, basically crawled like a worm throwin up along the way sayin "I can do it!" lmao. Taste gives me the shakes now hahahah

haha ffs.
same shit I have with jagermeister, drank waay too much of that poison when I was young, can't even stand the smell.

Not sure if anyone outside Scandinavia knows about fernet branca, an absolutely disgusting bitter. I'll drink that for days, yet I can't stand sugary shots.

campari

Jager almost did that to me one night as well...but I love it, can do it on occasion without getting sick of the taste. And when I say occasion i'm talking balls deep in already half way tarded to drink it that once a year to end me, lmao. Might be jinxing it for me sayin that's your kryptonite now towards the end of the year comin.

yeah man, woke up from a 3 day bender last sunday. Looked in the mirror and it just kinda hit me. I have a good job and managed to blow all of my money in a weekend and have been doing so for the last 6 months. "gf" is just a pill head leach. performance has been declining at work. Just over it.

Can't do much sugary things, even for a dinner. only oriental foods i can stand like that with the spicy, or bbq.

crazy where you'll let yourself go to feel accepted. at least im catching it before it gets out of hand.

fuuuck that, can't remember what's it's called, but there's a bitter with a taste of raspberries that's even worse.

nice quads, and what damage have drunk people and colorful bombs ever done?

true my dude, I even pass on cakes, I can eat them just fine, but doesn't really appeal to me

Naw dood, gud shit you're realizing it. In this life you can do some fun/crazy shit, but in the end you should always do you, naw mean because besides fam thats all you have, so why not, doesn't make you selfish.

how old are you, user?

I'm kinda turning a new leaf myself, tired of living from paycheck to paycheck, because I'm burning money on benders.

Got 2 lbs of twice fried hot wings, 12 pack of different hot sauces and an case of beer

appreciate you

dont get me wrong man, its fun as fuck. I've had a blast. But when you look back and realize you've ruined connections with actual good people in your life it kinda hits pretty hard. Easy to get caught up in it all.

Is it Aperol? If it isn't I dunno what it is. Campari and Aperol are the only two bitter liquors I know of

nice, wholesome thread.

ralzapulz, I think, might be wrong, I'm dyslexic and I'm bad at remember names of anything.

one of the best advice I ever got "Life is too short for stupid people".
Not saying that it is by any means easy to cut those out of your life, or easy to figure out who's bad for you.
but it's cool that you're taking a hard look at your life and taking steps towards correcting it, and doing thing to nurse yourself.

Great mix

that with some apple mint juice. Ja pierdole!

Np, /bro I'm 25 and started realizing that awhile ago too when I was 22-23, but didn't put the foot down till last year, have a good payin job and future schooling for positions they want me to go for until they saw I was serious from those nights i went out with co-workers. I'm leaving them behind and progressing grabbin' those opportunities offered to me. Besides being like them bitchin' about the job and staying where they are comfortable and think it should just be handed to them. It's not being mean or feeling superior of gettin on with what you have to do for yourself. But hey were human, no ones perfect.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk5IXzfNiMg

nice

Thanks, and much appreciated by everyone's real talk and contributions. *cheers*

Feelin' it
youtube.com/watch?v=PHdU5sHigYQ

fucking love griz, hitting the sold out show in portland next week. itll be the 3rd time. gonna be a funky party

oh fuck me, makes me want to go visit an old jazz bar I know. Haven't been there for ~2 years now.
live music every Thursday-Saturday

ah, cool. Only discovered them less than a week ago.

Reminds me of back in 2009, when I was listening to french lounge music.
youtube.com/watch?v=111VxgGRZQQ

Can't find anything like that around me. Had a chance to go to New Orleans, but passed for something else. I'd have to go to New York or Chicago.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xwHFponJN4

Go, it'll, don't make excuses for it, mention it and then goin will make life all the better even if just one day.

cool man, if you ever get the opportunity check him out live. good stuff. check this out though Sup Forums
youtu.be/EBQRxmEJOOY

one of my favorite albums of all time

I'd love to go to a really authentic jazz bar, I'm not from the US.
The bar I know is just a fucking brick in the wall, and only houses like 30 people tops. standing shoulder to shoulder.

heh, you may be right, might pop in for a drink next week. I've come to know a lot of good people over the year from there.

goddamn, this is nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=P60_zpFrbtQ

oh, this is where I remember them from, haven't listened to them in years, thanks for reminding me.

youtube.com/watch?v=rw01trwmul0
youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI
youtube.com/watch?v=YWparusXzh4
youtube.com/watch?v=2OVtpnpCOKM
youtube.com/watch?v=D3n0ZRadTt4
youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

Ron Zacapa XO

youtube.com/watch?v=9VxYAAe6CdI

Guud vibes is all you need, and same with the people being there as well that give off the same.

Found a food place like that stashed where they it's packed small of only 20 to seat including the bar 30. Best food I've had from a bar+restaurant hidden in with houses surrounding it that no one would ever guess runnig it out of a house, lmao.

Nice and straight

I need to find a foodie, have no good places to go for awesome food.
Everything is just too pricey and commercialized, where I live

Self Entitlement of the chef or owner is what causes the price to go up at variety food venues. You either find them here way up north or way down south. I agree with the commercialization entirely.
If I ran my own it'd be cheap, but the quality outstanding, I'd like to have a place fighting for reservation or a line-up because the people don't care and know it's cheap and way above the price of what they get an quality. I'd start very small and out branch out much.

*not branch out so much

aye, if you do good work, and deliver a nice product, people will notice. Doesn't matter how big or small place you have.
Many times it's the small places that only serve like 80-100 people a day, that are the most sought after. And I'm not talking 5star bullshit, just real good food, be it sandwiches, pizza, bbq or what have you.