What stage would you say this plant is in?

What stage would you say this plant is in?

>outdoor plant
>100% organic

Other urls found in this thread:

esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/grad/solcalc/sunrise.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A month in veg? I dont know. It's hard to eyeball a plant's age because some grow slower/ faster than others. You prbably should have transplanted it to a like 50% larger pot than its in now because the more space/soil it has for roots to grow, largely affects how big your plant will be. So no one on here will know for sure.

Early-mid veg, OP. I don't see any preflowers yet.

You need to top that mother fucker, maybe do some LST or make a trellis with chicken wire or netting.

How long has it been in that small pot?

It is beginning preflowering, I'm gonna say it will become female.

>beginning preflower
I only see stipules, where the hell do you even see a preflower? Way too early to sex this.

I'm still learning dude. Also I'm pretty high.

All good bro, didn't mean to be an ass. Enjoy the buzz

It's OK now I know more.

It's stretching in that late veg / flower stage. You must have moved it outdoor after vegging it inside

On most strains you can tell at some internodes on week 6ish veg

get a scope and look around, check daily.

if its a plant, isn't is ALWAYS vegging?

vegatative, you can precipitate the flowering just with changing light scheduling

It has been in this pot for a couple months. I wanted to try limit the size. I live in the UK so having a huge plant growing is slightly complicated.

no.

once it is on the 12/12 light cycle it is programmed to die. it believes winter is coming. a plant left on 18/6 forever will just become a mother plant.

Yeah.. what's the best thing to do now? I want this bitch to start the the flowering stage. It was great as first, but growing illegally is a task.

it is october and the plant is sitting outside he must have initiated flowering

meant to reply to

It is flowering right now, you will see it "stretch" massively.

Keep it far away from any street lamps and window lights, or enjoy your hermie

also, watch the weather. put a cage around it during high wind, cover it during rainy weather or enjoy your budrot.

honestly it's kinda scary to harvest that thing in december because it gets so fucking cold in the UK. It will be purple for sure.

scared it may freeze to death

Do yourself a favor and check growweedeasy.com

Got me through to harvest my first time -- never grew anything before. I got jars and jars of dat sticky now.

if you can't bring it inside, you could put some poly sheeting over a tomato cage in a makeshift greenhouse arrangement and add a small source of heat inside if needed, on the order of a few watts. it might invite fewer or maybe more questions from officials.

Nice and healthy looking. Force flower with 12 hours perfect dark/12 hours light.

This.
And this. Look into light deprivation using panda film as a tarp, easy and cheap. Using PVC piping or something similar you can create a frame to throw the tarp over.

She's gonna stretch like a bitch though, being so vertical you're gonna wish you topped her sooner before going to flower.

She's growing naturally, like a pine tree. When you top her, she diverts energy to lower nodes and doesn't have this pointy look, creating 2 new main colas rather than the 1 you see here.

All the lower bud sites will be larf, airy bud because of the lack of training outside of this main cola. Don't take this as an insult, just learn better for next time, and possibly top her now, wait 2 weeks, move her into a larger pot like a 7 or 10 gallon and then do the light deprivation. 12 Hours of direct sunlight, then throw the tarp on her at a consistent time every day, after work, school or what have you. Just don't let her revert back to veg by having less than 12 hours of exact darkness.

First time growing. This infomation is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Yes satan.
If marijuana is evergreen it would be green in winter too

How much bud will this plant produce?

The green stage

Since there's no training, MAYBE an oz? probably less. The framework isn't here to support more, when they grow naturally like this, you are going to see one big cola along the main stem, instead of the possibility of 8+ multiple colas you can achieve through longer veg time and topping.

In OP's defense, it's his first grow and she's nice and healthy. If he can manage another month-month and a half in veg, tops her he could expect an oz+.

Outdoors + a trellis and huge pot = titties. Pic related is a cali garden done right, big pots, trellis, long veg time. Preferably you'd start them in the winter indoors, then move them out in the summer to get huge before fall comes and they naturally switch to flower.

Yeah. Thanks man.
When I planted, I honestly didn't think it would grow at all. I just wanted to see if it would in this shittt climate without lamps and all that expensive gear. It did, and grew strong, healthy and smells delicious.

I now know what not to do, and what to do for next time. And next time, I'll grow a beauty for sure ;)

I've been keeping it inside at night since germination. The grow should be mostly complete by the end of this month so I'm not worried about freezing.

~8-14 days into flower

you're fucked man, you'd have to take that thing down in early december.

I knoww I knoww. Might squeeze in. I have many resources. I literally live in a culture driven by growing plants.

wow drooling like a running tap here, lucky fuckers

they are pre pubescent you plant pedo fuck

All biological lifeforms are organic
That's kinda the point

he meant organically grown you try hard

Most strains are 7 - 10 week flower. There's no way that's going to finish by the end of the month.

Doubt never gets anything done man

veg

also

>organic

fuck outta here

In contrast to being inorganically grown?
Only crystals and stalactites do this

you can go to this site and type in your latitude to generate your light cycle.

esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/grad/solcalc/sunrise.html

if you're 12 hours of light or less, you are in blooming stage. your plant appears to be about 7 days into bloom. it also appears to be a hybrid sativa/indica so your blooming stage should be shorter. expect to grow another 2feet or more in all directions. expect to harvest 50-70 days from now. hopefully you're in a warm climate for that.

>feeding plant with crystals and stalactites: not organic
>feeding plant with animal detritus: organic
Get it now?

But in normal rain or tap water are anorganic substances
Even water in general is an anorganic substance
Every plant gets fed with anorganic substances
Plants make organic substances from anorganic ones
That's what they do
>And plants are organic