THE COUNTRY THAT WAS CUCKED TO DEATH

breitbart.com/london/2016/03/11/government-funded-website-teaches-migrants-how-to-have-sex/

>An explicitly illustrated new website from the German Federal Centre for Health Education (BZgA) targeting migrants gives life lessons in sex, including different positions, prostitution, and how to engage in causal sex.

>Launched in late February as a means to aid integration, the website is gathering significant attention abroad for its graphic cartoon depictions of sexual acts. The pictures, which often show dark-skinned men having sex with white women have been referred to as an illustration of Germany’s “welcoming culture” towards migrants by Swiss newspaper Blick, while Canada’s Ezra Levant called them conveniently “colour coded”.

This picture is one of the illustrations from the website

Tell me Sup Forums what do you happen to notice about it?

some tanned Germans?

why the fuck are they grey

There is literally nothing wrong with this if you aren't insecure

>newgermans.jpg

RIP Germany

Its funny how they think these degenerates needed help with sexual intercourse. Fucking lefts pushing this white genocide agenda

Oh Deutschland, how the mighty have fallen.

Nationality has nothing to do with skin color - there are no tanned Germans or light skinned Germans, there are only Germans

I wonder if the people that make these materials and the people that fund it realize that them and likely their families are going to be killed.

>

Sure!

and picrelated is a Dane

Yes, if she lives in Denmark she is, I agree

Whats wrong with this? White women dont want you anymore? Im not surprised tbqh, you are all cucks, manlets, faggots. Women want something better than jobless manchild who masturbates to anime.

Yes, the only thing that defines a person is the country they were born. Only nazis say otherwise

that my friend is an eskimo and she is indeed living in danish territory. Her kind has for over 800 years.

>indian flag
Dropped

>how to engage in casual sex
>Implying being diametrically opposed to casual sex wasn't the only good thing about these people.

POO

cant even tell if this is bait or you just are a complete retard.

Being born in country means shit. Having the culture, norms, morals and feeling part of the a people defines a person.

>women would rather have sex with a jobless muslim rapist than a jobless manchild who masturbates to anime

>manlet
>average height in india 5'5

I'm a 21 year old virgin, should I download a PDF of this to get laid?

I want to see my sister get Blacked desu

Hey man, maybe you're just a racist.

IN

>not only are the women white, but they're blonde and red haired

triggered

did you even read what I wrote. Nothing hinting at any form of racism in that.

but yes, I am indeed high functioning racist like everybody else. Its hardwired in your biology to see things in "them and us". Its how a on set of people differentiate their tribe from another.

still one can try and rise above such primal tendencies but I ask you, why bother?

That's how I'd react if I was human refuse too. Just flee to your safe word.

>using flawed logic to justify hatred
>"it's natural"
Yup

>I want to see my sister get Blacked
u sure about that?

Fuck off kike. Its genocidal propaganda shoved in front of our very eyes.

It was bait btw

>flawed logic

its not about logic you cuck. Its about simple behavior of any group orientated animal.

If it does not look like your group you should be vary of it. That is racism.

I know.

White european men weren't making babies. Fertility rates in the toilet. Those that aren't sucking dick are autists or too busy playing bohemian beer party. So the elites need someone to make babies or they risk losing their peasantry in their neo-feudal systems. So they import a bunch of horny, swarthy, arabs to do it, i guess because they were the closest population of men who still know how to fuck and impregnate women.

So this is all your fault, beta euro cuck males.

>lives in Brazil
>not racist
fucking kill yourself closed neighborhood mauricinho petralha.
And take that faggot Jean Willis with you.

oh lord....

more please

and also, why are aussie chicks so hot but the men all look 1/4 abbo ?

the more developed a nation is, the lower the fertility rates, you don't see japan bringing in sand niggers to diversify all their women do you?

Kek then Garibaldi and Bismarck must be nazis...

Please commit suicide

What a good little goy- er I mean fellow alpha male

I'd put my shrimp on her barbie

>plot twist: they were actually shitposting in the ballets

The funny thing is that no women in the entire world want men of your kind, pajeet. Indian men are universally reviled.

I always have so much laughter when I see Europe trying so hard to become like Brazil. You European men are such cuckold faggots, please. Start to protest. Throw some molotov cocktails, barricade streets, swear at immigrants at street, declare strikes. The government can't arrest everyone and their money come from your pockets.
At least, we have a alpha male again in command. The Right Wing is really ascending, but, it's too late to combat miscigenation here. But here, people still want to be more white than black, mostly of times.

I know I fucking was

Holy shit a talking monkey

Our right wing is full of levantine arabs, white mutts, and mixed people. In fact j believe we should give up entirely and be a nation fully free of visa and immigration policies and become the world's free for all land

woah

ask it if it wants a banana

holy crap these ameriburgers know how to read!
Or are you using some sort of app in your motorized shopping carts?