Sup Forums...

Sup Forums...what exactly is your problem with people happy in a relationship that just happen to be from different races??

isnt love just love at the end of the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a difference between looking to be in a happy relationship, and getting nailed by two niggers at the same time for the sole purpose of sedating ones loose vag.

If a black man and white woman are together and happy, doesn't matter.

Ugly white guys who can't get laid get mad when white women, who are apparently their property or something, commit the crime of choosing men who the white guys perceive as being beneath them. Something that they think is owed to them, is apparently being given to someone who doesn't deserve it. People here don't understand normal human interactions and lose their shit when someone gets something they themselves don't have, so it's all evened out by calling the women whores and the guys niggers. People who are happy and not psychologically fucked up don't get mad when other people fuck, date, marry, etc.

You're welcome

but how would you know the differnece if so many get automatically triggered when they see a black and white couple randomly ??

problems like this usually look after themselves Lol

same faggot answering to his own questions, this shit sucks

Black people try to claim other black women he same exact way. Pretty sure that's just shitty human nature to reach for what we can't have.

The difference is being salty when it doesn't go your way rather then throwing that salt on the pyre to burn with your rage, so you can fuel yourself to actually achieve it. Too many niggas holding onto salt.

talking to me??? ONly posted twice already

;v)

My problem is that there isn't a dedicated hybrid program intended to try to induce new varieties of humanity. It's like breeding a sheepdog with a ratting dog. You'll have something that isn't really suited for either, has confusing instincts, and its medical needs are often a worse mixture of the two.

It represents the destruction of the west.

Sounds like a coin flip, your either autism and should be shot out the gate or your a new god.

>discussing it at all
It's other peoples business, they're grown ass adults, they can do whatever the fuck they want

That bitch is "White-Other" not "White"

Nice bait.

These kids are ugly as shit.

Granted mom is already ugly. For white women it's nothing more than bragging. When their man has a big dick (all black men) they feel they're on top of the hierarchy.

Right

It's dumb when anyone does it. Women are human beings, and can be with whoever they want. Any guy regardless of race who gets salty about who gets the women they can't have needs to reevaluate their own lives. No one is entitled to anyone's body.

I dont have a problem with black people because of the color of their skin.

It is the black attitude that white people owe them something, it is the ghetto lifestyle, the lack of decency and the fact that black men knock up multiple women and do not take care of the kids, the rampant STD's, the violence and I could go on and on and on.

Why would I want that way of life and general attitude infecting my family?

Pretty sure people don't get married based on dick size, but it's interesting how insecure white guys get about that even being a factor when 2 people who are in love are dumb enough to get married and have kids

Well the fact younger generations are being pushed towards interracial relationships of only white girls and black men it wouldn't be so bad. Women are easily controlled with tricks in the media. Blacks in fact have lower IQs and are easier to trick.

i think everyone is ignoring the fact of where that dudes hand is

Love how this post is using a photo of Kei Kamara, he legit just uploaded this to instagram like an hour ago

It also sucks for black men. Most aren't hung. They're like 6 inches. White women are conditioned to believe the myth and will actually think Jamal's 6 inch dick is twice the size of her white hubbys who's the exact same size as Jamal.

Black fathers that raise their children are few and far between.

I like how he's groping his daughter's junk in both of these

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

This

well if you weren't so retarded you might actually get an answer

There is literally nothing wrong with a black man and a white woman having kids if the nigger actually sticks around and raises his children.

Now Hold on, nobody at Sup Forums has a problem with mix races relationships, except for maybe ol Coot. What Sup Forums has a problem with is niggers. And son, you just posted a nigger.

>isnt love just love at the end of the day?
I wouldn't know. I'm incapable of feeling love.

Mulatto fag reporting. Fuck niggers.

My white coworker is married to a black guy, he's alright he's stuck around 10 years already. He tells me white people come up to him on a weekly basis to thank him for staying with his family. thats how bad it is.

Niggers are disgusting.
Nigger lovers are disgusting.
Race mixing is a sin.
DON'T. FUCKING. DO. IT.
/thread

looks like he's trying to finger that kid@!

good goym

Your coworker is gay?

You have to be 18 to be on this site.

You broke the most important rule, never include children in pics

y

Pretty much this. I could give a fuck less if some nigger hooks up with some coal burner. It's all these "how does this make you feel white boi" threads that are annoying.

So the short answer is that you get mad

> I could give a fuck less if some nigger hooks up with some coal burner
There would be no need to call them a "coal burner" if you didn't give a shit.

Coal burners are disgusting and are to avoided like niggers, but otherwise they don't affect my existence, so yes who gives two shits.

I didn't say that at all. I said if they're happy then all the power to them. Threads started by cucks and trolls on Sup Forums kind of get a little old when they try to bait you into replying to theses types of threads.
I wouldn't even care that these threads are on here except that this type of thread is like %40 of Sup Forums

I was just zipping along minded my own business when I found black twitter. I was floored people calling for white genocide, screaming to kill white babies then some chick named Cynthia G on youtube...same fucking shit. Man...fuck you people fuck whoever you want, but keep the fuck away from me, or I'll shoot you in your fucking face.

You scumbag motherfuckers waaayyy overplayed a weak hand...

>who gives two shits
>Coal burners are disgusting and are to avoided like niggers
There's your two cents, pal.

white people are simply superior and filthy niggers should not mix with us it is as simple as that

Yet there's still mixed children being popped out.

sadly. but the worst is that niggers have more children then whites so humanity will go down in the long run

My man, you need to get laid. It's not healthy to be getting upset at others for getting laid.

Love is stupid. It's temporary insanity that fades for everyone. Take it from me, I was in love for over five years living with my ex. The good thing is I'm stronger physically, mentally, and financially than I ever would have been without losing it.

Idc if they want to procreate, they are just creating more commodities for me. Humans are either commodities or garage.

Yay for winning off of the stupidity of the average person. :)

>sinning
>2017

the hell man?

That's called infatuation. The ancient greeks had definitions of different kinds of love for that reason. They called that one eros it was regarded as dangerous and best to avoid. Of course in the modern world it's glorified as some sort of be all end all. Hormones staging a coup on the brain.

Not in the good old days.

That's what you're referring to as love. It's stupid as most women are stupid. Get what you want from them and don't let them dictate anything. They are just meat, like most of you.