She is all your Sup Forums ...rape her!

she is all your Sup Forums ...rape her!

wwyd rape thread

All your Sup Forums is now belong to us

Got a nice pair of tits on her. They'd be better filled with milk so I'll bring her to the seedy part of town and let a bunch of homeless men have their way with her. She'll be forced to clean their disgusting cocks before they gang rape her for the rest of the night. Once she's impregnated I'll keep her at my place fucking her until she gives birth where I move her to her new home on a farm where she'll be used as a cow for the rest of her days.

I would smack her across the face so her head hits the mirror behind her and shatters it. Then I'd pick a piece of the glass up off the ground and hold it to her throat I while I rub her cunt. She'd be telling me to stop and ask me why I'm doing this and I would just laugh and tell her it's because she deserves it.

After a little while I'd get her to her knees and push my throbbing cock into her throat. She'd gag and be on the brink of throwing up. She'd look up at me with tears in her eyes as her tongue fights my cock. She's so good at sucking cock even when she doesn't want too. What a good little whore.

After she gets my cock nice and sloppy, I'd force her to the floor and cut her panties off of her exposing her plump little pussy. She'd be kicking trying to get away and I'd punch her in the back of the head bouncing her face of the ground in front of her. "You keep fighting and I'll keep hitting you".

She lies motionless, quietly sobbing as I brutally rape her cunt with my thick cock. She slides further forward with each thrust as I slam my cock into her. After growing bored of her pussy, I take my cock out and force it into her asshole. She screams in pain as I fuck her tight little asshole. I can feel her trying to push me out. She leans back and I grab her by the throat and squeeze. I can feel her starting to shake as she runs short of air. It's too much for me.

I pump a thick load deep into her asshole. I let go of her throat and she curls up into a ball and continues to cry like a worthless piece of meat. I spit on her, grab my clothes and walk out.

are you the guy of always? the one who shares this one?

get it right you 12 year old edgefag

are you the titty fucks and young boys one?

What would you do to this whore

Yes

What's your relation to her?

did you wrote more of her? want me to continue the story where i left it before or want a new one?

A few more yes as having started the new one too. The new story with what was requested from the last time we met. Remember what it was? I can find the archived thread if not.

I'd take her out to a nice dinner. Maybe I'd get lucky and she'd give me a nice peck on the cheek!

i am not sure i remember, can you refresh me?

Sister

=(

Let me try and find the thread.

who?

?

This next one should be split into two parts, part two is more important.

This next chick is a feminist slut. She's always been proud of her huge tits even if they began milking early on. One day in the park in a middle class suburb (imporant setting for part two) some boys called her ugly and she went over to them only to realize they became docile when her tits were on display. Noticing this she visits the park each day teasting them. One day she finally shows it to them and they're excited but she tells them they'll never have tits like that. She goes back the next day to tease them but they aren't there. When she gets home she's ambushed and drugged. When she wakes up they're there with a camera and are ready with more friends to abuse her large tits. After they had their way, they let some homeless and their dogs partake while filming.

Part two the boys blackmail her and they force her to walk with them around town in a micro bikini so small it doesn't even cover her aereola. Conservative town people are calling her names and degrading her for being around boys dressed like that. Eventually they go into an alley, the boys have taken pills to increase their jizz load, and bukkake her. Then they drag her around town covered in jizz for more degrading.

Important parts: Them degrading her and her feminist ways. Boys insults should be around the likes of blaming her for having huge tits and treating her like a sex toy. Town members in the second part degrading her for the way she dresses, men calling her a slut. This time around, the boys should have a bit of innocence to them. They're a bit bratty in the blackmail parts, but mostly innocent when it comes to the sex parts. Aka, degrade her for having huge boobs originally, but when they get to play and have sex with them, revert back to their innocent, inexperienced ways and not knowing how to deal with the sexual experience (also kid talk, aka using terms like "lady" and "boobies".

Also just a small scene of innocence where the boy can't get over how her tits are the size of his torso and he can't even wrap his arms around them.

who is she to you

And last request being reply to all three pics if you can.

Mmmm luck you. I bet you jerk off with her panties.

Alright..

I'd follow her out of the mall at night after she gets done shopping with friends. I'd walk all the way out to her car and just as she turns around and sees me, I'd put a bag over her head and punch her in the gut. She'd start to scream until she fells my cold blade pressed against her throat. "Scream any more and you die bitch". She quiets down as I lead her towards the back of the parking lot where a van is waiting.

I push her in and in the back are two of my buddies. They slowly play with her and tease her and she starts to cry knowing what's about to happen. They fondle her tits and feel her ass. They can hardly wait to get to the spot.

We pull up to a 24 self storage facility and pull up to a large storage locker. I get out and open the locker door before we open the side of the van and push her out. She tries to run but still has the bag on her head and runs into the locker. Dumb bitch. We close the door behind her and she tries to scream. "You're in a nearly sound proof storage locker in the middle of the night. You're ours for as long as we want".

I take the bag of her head and we go to work slowly peeling her skimpy little outfit off of her. She's still fighting as we do this and I grab her by the face. "Nobody is coming to save you. Not the police. Not some random person. Not even fucking Superman. You fight us anymore and I'll have to hurt you". She starts to well up with tears as I lick the side of her face while my friends feel her cunt and ass.

Cont...

I'm trying to make my older sister, Kelly, a household name on Sup Forums so if you can save and share her, that's be great. Also talk about wwyd to her.

gf, why?

And then also, plan to get to the sex bits by reply three if you can.

so i can make you watch as i rape her ass

THAT is a fine ass

Continue please

Do you have any more of her??

All of her clothes are off now and the cute little bitch is shaking with fear. There's a table, a bed in the corner with some water and a dish. I take her by the throat and slam her head and back down on the table with her feet still touching the floor. She starts to panic when she feels my buddy rubbing the head of his cock against her bald slit. She's shaking her head until he forces himself in and she lets out a gasp that turns into a scream. Her eyes widen as she stares at me with fear. I squeeze her throat more and her face begins to turn red...then kinda light....and then purple. I let go and she breathes in a deep breath. "There...wasn't that fun?". She closes her eyes and tears bead up and roll down the side of her face.

My buddy clenches up and lets out a load moan as he pumps a fat load into your sisters cunt. He pulls out and some of it drips onto the floor underneath her. "Now it's my turn sweetie". I pull her across the table so now shes laying on it with her head hanging off one side and her cunt propped up on the other. I hold her down by the throat and work my cock into her mouth. Your sister has such nice cock sucking technique...even when she doesn't want to. I can hear her gagging and struggling to breath as my balls clap against her face. "You're such a good slut". She gargles on my cock and spit runs down her face and into her eyes making her mascara run. Such a good girl she is. As I fuck your sisters face, my buddy gets seconds on her tight little pussy. She's such a hot little bitch that my buddy cant take much more and...well I cant either. I force my cock all the way down her throat, plug her nose with my fingers and shoot a massive load of cum into her face pussy. I pump out and as soon as I pull my cock out her lunch follows with my cum at the front.

Cont..

Also, do you want the link to the previous thread for the rest of Gilly's story?

WWYD

She's my gf. Continue though.

The boys were all limp and they were arguing with each other that they couldn't keep it up long enough to have enjoyed such a nice beautiful girl. Her master came over to them and gave them some pills.
"For fucks sakes guys, I usually use these for old men but I would have expected young virgins to be able to at least get hard again for a piece of rape meat in front of them. This will cost you extra."
"Y-yes sir!" they all exclaimed. They took the pills and one by one they all got hard again. They were inexperienced so the euphoric feeling overcame them and they fought each other to get at her pussy but the fat kid got at her first and plunged himself inside her.
"Oh god!" He screamed as he immediately dumped a load in her cunt. The boys lined up one by one to try their best and keep up with her but none of them lasted more than twenty seconds. They kept pumping her over and over though and they loved abusing the girl who had shown them such sympathy. She hated how they delighted in her pain but they just wanted to unload inside the popular girl at school, and they finally got their wish.

this is last thread part of gilly

now i will commence

Wwyd? More?

butterface/10

She's laying on the table crying as my buddy and I catch our breath. She screams, "IS THAT IT? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU FUCKING FREAKS?!". I get right in her ear and whisper, "That wasn't even close to it. We're keeping you here for the weekend to be our little plaything". She starts to ball realizing what her existence will consist of for the next 2 days.

We work in shifts watching her and using her as our fuck toy. By the time our shift is over, our balls ache and she's even filthier than before. By the time of the last shift, I'm working and she's milking my cock...willingly. She looks up at me with her face crusted with dried cum. "I love you". I'm a bit surprised..."Do you now? And why's that?". She smiles, "Because I serve you. I belong to you and that makes me happy"...perfect. I smile at her, "Good girl". She smiles and goes back to milking my cock. For the next few months she lives in that locker as our personal fuck slave. We keep her fed and even give her certain amenities as time goes on.

Christmas comes and you're family is devastated having lost their little girl. A letter arrives addressed to you with no return address. You open the letter and inside is a flash drive. On this drive is hours of video of us using your sister as our slave...from the first brutal night of rape. To us dressing her in a Christmas costume and fucking all of her holes while she screams out in pleasure.

Then at the end of the video she gets close to the camera with cum all over he face. She blows you a kiss and says, "Merry Christmas bro".

wwyd

Aww damn man. Wish I would have known!

If you want to talk more, Kik me

murphyslaw93

I messaged you

Her master told her the client she would be filmed with today was going to be another animal. She hates how much she had gotten used to fucking dogs, pigs and horses. She just hoped to god it wasn't another horse. When her master led the animal in her eyes lit up with happiness.
"Chowder!" It was her childhood dog she had spent half her life with. He was one of her favorite creatures in the world. But then she remembered the nature of this meeting. "You asshole, Chowder loves me. He would never rape me."
"Good thing you mentioned that." Her master took a syringe and stuck it into Chowder's neck.
"What the fuck are you doing to him?"
"Relax he won't be hurt. Just... excited to see you."
She looked in horror as her best furry friend began growing a huge, stiff erection.
"Go get em boy."
Chowder quickly ran over to her and began giving her kisses which made her feel good. But his attention soon switched to her pussy as he started to lick it. She could barely hold on as she felt a shameful pleasure on her pussy. His instincts kicked in however as he started to mount her. To her, he was her fuzzy buddy. For him though... right now he forgot all their memories and she was just another bitch in heat for him to have his way with.
The pounding was too much for her and Chowders licking of her face just sent her spiraling into a mixed feeling of shame, confusion, and happiness. She gave way to the only bit of her normal life she's seen in weeks and began making out with her dog. She made sure to french him as hard as she could as the dog licked around her tongue inside her mouth. She had always played with him and loved him and he stayed with her and made her feel better while she was sick. The memory overload was too much for her and she sprayed harder all over his doggy dick far more than any other being so far in this sex dungeon.

WWYD

she would always get nasty looks, lust mixed with prudishness and disgust. This was only natural since Brenda was a big titted feminist with skimpy cloth and very short hair living in a conservative town. She hated this town, but had to live here for a few months due to work. At least the park was beautiful and calm, people here where scarce. This was her sanctuary where she would gain some peace during the day. But then the boys appeared. "Hey slut, wanna do us some blowjobs" Brenda heard a boyish voice, she pretended not to hear anything, but the boys insisted " look at us slut when we talk to you" " you fucking feminazi look here, all you need is some cock in you, that might loose you a bit" "yeah , stupid lesbo might learn her place"

"you fucking rapist-in-training, shut up! you fucking mini-patriarchists!" Brenda finally snapped. She stood up and began yelling at them, and as she talked moving her arms a lot her boobs jiggled. The boys all turned red, at first she didnt understand why, but then she realized from how they stared at her boobs suddenly speaking no words. she wanted to get angry at the boys for harrassing her with their eyes, but she instead got an idea. The next day she would go to the park in a tank top and as soon as she arrived she would take her bras off, showing her nipples throught her top. They would stare quietly so she could read her book. One of them even got to be very friendly, he loved hugging her " they are so big, i cannot embrace you fully, they are yuuuuge" he said in a innocent kid voice. she couldnt get mad at him. she even felt tender. But at the same time he was just a man, as she noticed his not so innocent boner. She would have her fun. So she took her blouse off "here, you can touch them"

they stood there in awe. They could not believe what their ears just heard. "come here quick, before i regret it" with this they ran to her and touched her boobs.

"Hey, slut. Wake up." her master said throwing a bucket of piss on her. "That last video of yours was pretty good. I've never seen a girl get that into it with a fucking dog. Thing is, while the video will make for a certain niche of our users, we get most of our money when the girls are enduring a good raping. So while you will still be fucking all types of animals over your life time, we're not going to let you see your dog again."
Her heart sunk. Chowder was one of the last hopes she had to living with something happy from her, what now seems to be hitting her, previous life.
"To make up for it, we're going to need to break you down again. And this time we're going to try and break you good. I think you will remember our next clients. Come in fellows."
She was shocked and scared at the two men who walked in. The first one was Chester. She had known chester since she was young and he would always bully her for no reason. He was the only one who would make her feel like shit, would often hurt her physically, and even molested her when he caught her alone. The second man was a big muscular black guy whose name she didn't know. He only brought back awful memories, because when she was in high school he was the first man to ever rape her. She could remember the awful night vividly. She had just left a local convenience store late at night and he had dragged her into an alley. He held a knife to her and bound and gagged her before proceeding to rape her right on that dirty alley floor. It was the first time she felt truly scared and helpless as opposed to safe suburb life style she had always led. He got away with the rape and was never convicted.
"Shit girl remember me? Names Darrel by the way. And I'm gonna give you the night of your life."
"I know you remember me Gilly, and I can't wait to finally abuse your fucking tight body."

This is good any of you guys have kik willing to trade stories, kingfood232

Btw that was the perfect representation of innocent / bratty.

In a WWYD rape thread... I expected everything to be pictures of women and people replying to pictures saying
>I would rape her

This thread is pure autism.

Anyone want to tell me what they'd do to my girl on kik? Preferably detailed stories

Yeah kik me

they where having the time of their life, feeling her huge soft breast, one of them even layed his head at one breast as if it where a pillow. But this was not forever" enough now" she said now smiling a bit evily " you will never have breast like these, you dont deserve them " with that she went away leaving them with their boners. While returning home she felt a bit guilty, but not much. Next day she went again to the park, hoping to tease the boys some more, she has grown fond of the boys and had begun getting wet at exposing her boobs. It was a good thing the park was always so lonely , since she didnt want others to see how odd she was or judge her. specially in this convervative hell hole. While she acted tough all the time like she didnt care, deepdown she had a soft heart she tried protecting. This town was taking a toll on her spirit.

They where not there. The place was totally empty, she tried calling them with no result. "whatever" she decided to just relax a bit there. At times she could swear someone was looking at her, this made her umcomfortable so she decided it was time to go home. But as she stood up she heard a ripping sound. It was her top, it has stuck to something she could not locate where she was sitting, it took half her top, leaving one breast exposed. She ran to her house, all the time scared at the thought of being found here half naked. The worst part was crossing a populated part where there where sometimes creepy guys gangs and homeless, luckily no one had time t react muc to her nakedness, so she got away with not even a lewd comment. At last she arrived home, but as she was about to open the door she heard" sorry missy" with that her nose got chloroformed. She got dizzy and soon she was asleep

Later she woke up, naked on an empty room.

Hello.
I would love for you to do a private wwyd for my gf.

Can you contact me on kik (terente.banu) or email (uselesstribute@gmail).

Promise lots of pics and clips

Thank you.

Darrel whipped his dick right out while Chester began to molest her tits like he always used to. The big black cock was all too familiar despite her not having seen it in years. It was a memory she couldn't remove from her head. He quickly shoved it inside her mouth while Chester got naked. The two switched between each other fucking her mouth. She could tell Chester took pleasure in not washing because he wanted to inflict as much emotional pain on her as possible. Soon they got the idea to both fuck her throat at once causing her to choke and start losing conciousness. She just kept falling into a haze that the worst men in her life have returned to it after many years, and they were causing her more stress than anyone else up until this point.

They quickly came down her throat but popped some pills and began to double penetrate her. Darrel was taking pleasure in raping her in the same way he did oh so many years ago, and he could tell it was scaring her and making her revert mentally to the helpless high schooler she was that night. Only this time she also had a fat cock up her ass by the guy who had always made sure to make her feel like shit and took pride in making her cry. And he was making her cry again, but this time it was because he was raping the tight asshole of the girl he lusted after so much in his teenage years. The two switched and Darrel's fat cock was even more of a pain on her asshole while Chester slapped her over and over while he made her look directly into his cold, heartless eyes. She could feel the cocks of both of the men pulsing and they soon unloaded deep inside her. But their pills would take a while to wear off so they took pleasure in torturing her physically but mostly psychologically. When they were wiped they promised that they would become regular clients of Gilly.

Doing great with this story btw. Only reminder is she's a lactator.

wwyd

I only do story trades.

I do trades too kik me kingfood232

Mom or daughter? Wwyd?

Well I can do that, but I'm taken up for trades for the night though would be willing for other nights. Email? I don't use kik.

This slut needs to be abused

Rhen contact me on the email. I csn do right now and certainly it will be eadier on the email if we do long stories with follow-up.

Thank you

Sending you an email now.

Bump

"I am first"
"no you are a faggot, faggots go last"
" you just are scared that i might make her too loose with my huge dick"
"your tiny prick you mean"
"you two idiots, lets focus, lets all three do her at the same time"
"fine with me, let fuck the bitch hard"

Brenda could not respond due to the gag in her mouth.

The three of them began playing with her tits like before, but now it was different, she no longer had the control. After a while they got bored of doing the same, so one of them pulled a nipple making her body jump. This amused and aroused the others so they would all pull her nipples and slap her titshard leaving marks. A white substance poured from her left tit as she received a hard slap much to her shame. "moo moo! she is a cow, that is why her tits are so big" "moo moo" chanted all of them while playin roughly with her breasts, pulling them and twisting them more and more to get her to lactate more. Thet would then suck her tits when they where covered in her milk. Each one of them loved this, but they needed something more. One of the boys proceeded to sanwich her body between the wall and him , but he was a bit nervous, he was stronger than her and had her pinned but still ironically he wasnt sure what to do now, he felt some pressure, he even felt shy and guilty. She was a older woman after all...but he decided they where already too far, so he went deep inside her. His rhytm was clumsy and awkard, total beginner, but he had strenght to him. As he fucked her and fucked her, her breasts pressed against his chest , pouring milk over it. Her milk was so abundant that it poured over a leg of her. For her relief he came early, for her panic he came inside.

Do you have kik

Answered.

I would rape her.

It's been over a year since Gilly had first come into this dungeon. She has long since given up hope that anyone would ever find her. Her master makes sure, and takes pleasure in showing how her kidnapping story progressed. The first few days were filled with news stories and posts on Facebook all begging to help find her. A few weeks go by and there's a few reminder stories burried between other news and some of her closer friends wishing for her to be safe and hoping she could be found. But it was the anniversery of her dissappearance and there was no sign of anyone caring. No news stories, no facebook posts. Nothing. She has come to realize that the world has really forgotten about her. As the days go by and the multiple men, boys, old farts, homeless men, black thugs, dogs, horses, and pigs rape her over and over, often on film, she began to equally forget about her old life. All of the happy memories she used to experience with her friends, boyfriends, dog, were all being erased from her memory.

All she knows now is her Master, and the multitude of clients that regularly visit her and rape her. She has completely forgotten what normal food or drinks taste like. Now the taste of piss and cum are the only thing she knows, she's even lucky enough to have different tastes between human and animal jizz. She forgot what it was like to go to concerts and have a good time with her friends, to drink alcohol and get sexual with other rockers. She has finally begun to accept her fate here. She is nothing more than a whore now. She only has one purpose in life and that is to get fucked over and over from morning to night. Any feeling of happiness has been completely erased from her emotions. All she knows now is emptiness and suffering while she continues her life as a depraved sex slave.

End. Post the next chick I wrote for. Julia I think.
Also criticism welcome like usual.

she goes to my college. i want to rape her bad.. would you guys?

Okay let me get one back.

Wwyd?

lovely, you captured the essence of what i wanted. the sense of hopelesness. only thing missing was a specific scene of her getting raped by an old saggy geezer, or maybe a fat man raping her while his belly is supported by her body. but there will be more opportunities for such scenes haha.

to sum up: it was great.

i will post the pics to the other chick, Julia

more

another

what would you do?

Fair point, I'll consider those for the next one. And thanks.

Bump

Before proceededing to continue they took pics of her while she was on the floor crying covered in cum and her own milk, semen was dripping from her ass and cunt, her hands cuffed behind her back, it looked spectacular with her milk spilled over the floor. "should we publish the pics on the internet?" this made her make desperate sounds throught the gag. "maybe we should send them directly to her parents" more sounds from brenda " the night is coming, we should keep her with us here" "or we could take her to my home and have her leashed next to my dog so she have to sleep with my dog, maybe he will rape her " more protest from brenda "you idiot , of course not, your mother is there, are you nuts?" this gave Brenda a small relief but " we just have to fetch my dog and bring him here, he is a horny fellow if you ask me, fucking every leg, he tried fucking my sister when she was checking under the bed in panties, at least she was wearing panties..."

"dudes, dudes let stop thinking long term and lets enjoy this"

With that they proceeded to go to her. They showed her their dicks from upclose, before having a look she felt the stench, it was awful " we just saved some old cum and smegma for you our princess" "yeah, mine is a week old...and you will have to clean it...with your mouth" she shooked her head no "yes, and you got no say in this, you do it or else" They took the gag from her but no before warning her that if she yell they would inmediatly send her pics to her parents and friends. She resigned herself, with teary eyes she began licking the first dick, the stench was nothing compared to the taste, it tasted accrid in the worst way, whe she thought she had finished with him, he would show her another spot that was still dirty, it took her a while doing the cleanup. Next came another who had a particular odor, it smelled like shit, but of course, he was the one who raped her ass twice, the smell was from her own ass.

by the way my email is [email protected]

i'd sneak in her room when she was home alone and tie her arms behind her back. Rip her shirt and get those massive tits out to suck on, then force her to suck my dick, jamming it down her throat and smacking her chin with my balls. Flip her over and pull that little dress up, pulling her panties down and going to town on her pussy with my dick. I'd fuck her and cum inside of her multiple times before leaving her there with cum dripping out of her.

wwyd to my little slut?

wwyd rape edition to my slut ex gf? will post moar for responses.

tell me your kik and I can tell wiwd, or tell and show pics of other female user wants to do.

damn user! that's got be a fine ass view and ass when you take her from behind.

She couldn't believe it was happening. One week from now she would be marrying the perfect man in her life. Julia had known him since they were kids. They were always best friends but at a certain point when they got to middle school they developed feelings for each other and began dating. Throughout middle school and high school they were always the perfect couple. They were both incredibly intelligent for their age and had great aspirations. She was among the smartest kids in the entire class and had worked hard to get fully paid scholarships into college. On top of that, her waist thinned down and she developed a great pair of tits that boosted her confidence. He was among the most athletic in the entire school and was the schools quarterback, also earning him a full scholarship to the same school.

They were not only the perfect couple in high school, but became the perfect couple in college as well. She was the top of her class even in college and she was the most hard working so that she good build a perfect career of being a hard working doctor that would save people and earn her a great pay check. He became a QB in college as well but he was working like her to become a well off banker. As their college career went on they got even closer and continued to have sex with each other on an even more constant basis. They eventually became so happy together he finally proposed to her and they were prepared to get married before ending college and heading off to their amazing careers together. Waiting for the wedding to come was just torture for her because she couldn't believe she was finally marrying her best friend and head off into a life most people could only dream of. But she could hold off for now as her emotions became happier. All it would take is one more week.

you tell me.

I'll send you an email. Prefer to trade here still, but useful if you want to send an email saying when you want to trade even if it's days in advance.

Btw, this current story is amazing and basically zero criticism. Just don't forget about titty fucking ;)

praguemale

right now i should go to bed, so we will have to continue later.

glad to hear you are liking it. its funny because this one i am writing it from scratch. i didnt write anything in advance.

i like the setup of Julia story. Tempted to write more to get more, but i definetively have to go to bed since i will work have wake up at 5:30AM tomorrow to go to work at 7 to 12.

see you later

?
wwyd anyone?

pic of her ass

Fair enough! You did well, I'll send you an email and you can just send back whenever you're ready. I've already got three extra replies for Julia.

Good luck with work.

Bump