Last digits of the first dubs is how many morphine pills I'm going to chute. Take a roll cunts

Last digits of the first dubs is how many morphine pills I'm going to chute. Take a roll cunts

don't do it, bitch

ROLL DIE BITCH

posting this shit on Sup Forums probably indicates that the world really doesn't need you.

in b4 99

roll

So let me get this straight; you crush up morphine pills, put them in toilet paper, then swallow the toilet paper. Why not just swallow the pills? Or just chomp them in your mouth if you want them to hit faster?

better livestream the od

99 go

roll

git

Time to die OP

4-6 rolling

Also, how much are you paying for morphine? I used to pay $50 for one 100mg MS Contin.

rollin

>748021544
winner

What strength tabs?
Roll

looks like OP's not dying today

Heres sum zeros from your guardian angel

why's that?

Something called the augmentation of surface area. Dissolves way faster dans just swallowing pills. Also, they taste like shit, so I ain't chewing them

11 now do it fag...

Not op but chewing pills are nasty. Chuting pull powder works the same as chewing them without having the taste of shit in your mouth for 10 minutes. Taking I crushed pills make the buzz taker and last longer and churning makes the buzz shorter and more intense.

Prescription shiets

Have fun op

Goddamn I only had two beers. OP where are you I want some morphine pills.

4 it is, also adding 1 5mg pill just for the lols

OP are you still alive? share that shit faggot...

Canafag here, the french part

Crushing 'em rn

Come to the us Texas specifically should only take about 30 hours

I have a pool

Crushed them down, looks lile shit bc I'm too lazy to grind 'em good so I put them in a weed grinder

Swallowed them with this disgusting shit, waiting 10 mins for the effects

I don't have a lot, we're gonna have to share equally

That’s cool I got some dope come on canuck let’s chill

Holy fuck I was expecting a kiddies pool, that's some motherfucking rich shit

Hahahaha not rich just middle class

At least fucking chop it up finely with a card man. It takes seconds.

You're gonna fuck your nose up if you snort those rocks

Here in frenchfucks town, this is a middle class pool

This ain't cocain my dude, I used a flat head screwdriver to crush them, a card won't do it trust me.

I don’t even have the pump on this bitch makes artificial waves.

All of them, wash them down with a bottle of vodka, then drive to the store, get more, take all of those, and drive back home.

WAIT THOSE AREN'T OBLY FOR WATERPARKS??

Can't get them like I'd get Skittle my dude

Why is everyone so amazed I only make 140,000 a year

Second wave, same shit. ROLL OUT MY CUNTS

What's your job??

I’m an IT consultant in the Houston area. Have about 14 clients. Keeps me busy mostly just my Asian wife enjoying this shit. I fuck her sister and cousin though so there is that. What I am saying is I get bored.

God damn nigger you need some English classes. Stay in school little nigger and stop doing drugs.

I have been drinking and I am phone posting fuck off bitch. iPhone autocorrect is so stupidly aggressive.

So anyone wanna come chill fuck my wife? Better bring some drugs bitch pussy and good times aren’t free.

Holy fuck lol I kinda envy your life my dude

Die Nigger

No it’s shit I have nice things, but can’t use them it’s actually quite frustrating.

Please explain, I'm legit curious

I totally would if I wasn't so fucking far away

I’m working constantly all the time. Managing 14 businesses total 3 of which large scale corporations keeps me really busy like 14 hour days busy. I have two employees that I work with. Thinking about hiring more to ease the workload but that means it comes out of my $140,000 yearly so there is that too probably would take about $40,000 to hire two more low level techs out of college needing experience. In other words I won’t be able to enjoy things until I retire. Then I am to old to enjoy them. Life is fucked.

time stamp azn wife/pool

Asian wife no time stamp can’t let her know I am a degenerate that browses this site. Work on pool time stamp.

You're drinking and using Sup Forums on your phone on a Friday night. Damn, you poor lonely nigger.

Forgot pic

>can’t let her know I am a degenerate that browses this site.
Are you telling me your wife doesn't know that you use Sup Forums? How does that work?

Phone posting

that's why we're all here

It would have been better if you had forgotten it.

This is what ticks me off.

I live in Maryland, I can get coke, weed, heroin, Xanax etc but it's hard as fuck to get actual pain pills.

Sometimes I just want to snort some oxy and chill out, not play Russian roulette with fentanyl dope.

Basically I'm jealous right now.

That is why I fuck her sister and cousin you faggot. Where is your wife?

checkem op

And also say that shit again faggot I love my wife best girl. I will rip your intestines out and fuck them.

99 get faggot od and die

TS asker here. Nice pool (even though it could be anyone's including your parents). But nice still. I'm just a dumb NEET who will never need to work a day in my life if I choose not to. The most expensive thing I've bought this year is a geforce 1050 which isn't nearly as good, although still not legit bad, as most people's gfx cards these days. I spend all my extra money on drugs and bullets lol.

Seriously though, timestamp ur boner if you are 18+?

I'm smart enough not to have one.

I’m not posting my dick what is wrong with you? My advice stick to your lifestyle if it works. anybody that is truly successful works to the bone.

Whoa, got us an internet tough guy over here ready to protect the honor of a land whale. She looks like Jenny Craig and Lane Bryant got in a knife fight.

I feel bad for you my wife is such a kind heart she pulled me from my drug addiction and crime ridden life. All my flaws and she saw potential in me I worked my way from being a piece of shit slinging coke for ms13 and cartel in Houston to mastering a STEM field and putting my life back together. I will always be in her debt women are much more than objects some time user as you get older you will realize that some can save your life.

We all get ugly and wrinkly someday do you want some daft bimbo bitch? She will get old and wrinkly anyway I’m not trying to justify anything here I am trying to drop some knowledge on your basement dwelling ass.

Eh, so many people wear themselves out doing menial labor and getting nothing out of their sacrifice but a bad back once they hit their 30s that I'm not gonna follow in their footsteps.

In my opinion machines should do all work and humans should operate the said machines with zero effort. Life is just too damn short. Workdays are just too long and work in general is too stressing. Unless they make work more appealing to "lazy" people such as me then they won't get to boss me around for a pathetic salary such as yours. I won't even budge unless they pay me a million / year.

You are forgetting the point I don’t have a boss I am a consultant that means I don’t answer to anyone. If I want to drop a client I can at will it is in the contract my lawyer wrote.

>> Always be in her debt
>> fuck her sister and her cousin

Sorry, but you're a piece of shit.

The girls i fuck know I want nothing more than a good time. Oh, and BTW former gang member, I do well for myself so you need not worry about my welfare.

But I digress, you're still an asshole.

This.

Good for you. No one should be a free man's superior in 2017.

Dropping 3 more badly crushed ones

Says the 14 year old virgin that doesn’t know shit about life. Get the fuck outta here dude.

Ah OP is still here I still want some of those morphine pills last time I had my hand on some was 15mg and they were great.

Just slam that shit for me dude all at once. Have a good time it’s fucking Friday night.

Why not do heroin instead of that shit, at least you'd experience euphoria? Heroin is not even expensive.

Heroin is super addictive you dumb fuck

morphine is still an opiate and also addictive. And what the fuck does addiction have to do with anything?

I will acquiesce to your request as the Astros just beat the yankee's and its this old mans bed time. I hope your fat wife wife gives you a dutch oven that would make the dog get up and leave the room.

Goodnight you stupid faggot fuck hopefully you get enlightened one of these days.

Yeah no, morphine isn't as addictive. Plus it's legal (can't do illegal shit) and you never know what's inside heroin. Also, I'm never injecting shit by IV.

Holy fuck, mines are 1mg and the most I've seen is 2mg irl

I would but I'm also drinking alcohol so I don't wanna fuck things up too much in my head

morphine is highly addictive and you can take heroin by smoking or snorting both of which are way more common routes of administration than intravenous use. and when all is said and done morphine is a nigger drug compared to heroin. recreational use of drugs is supposed to be fun.

even weed is better than morphine which might give you an overdose when abused btw due to the subtlety of its effects

I used to fuck with cartel Mexicanos I still have the hook ups. Morphine is really expensive though the 15 mg come from mexico in tiny blue pills.

You gon ded