Okay /b today I discovered a pretty nice find. Apparently, at one point in her life, Ms. SparrowRayne...

Okay /b today I discovered a pretty nice find. Apparently, at one point in her life, Ms. SparrowRayne, as she's known on youtube, did nudes for a website called Cosmid. In one of the videos she made, she mentions that her boyfriend doesn't like her getting naked in front of people because of religious beliefs. This was done about a year or two ago so it's somewhat relevant. Her name is Sarah P as far as I know.

I'm going to dump all the nudes that I could find. Please, if anyone can manage to find the videos, or more nudes, put them here as soon as possible. This is a rare opportunity.

god bless

I believe all of these are from one of the videos or shoots she did. Not 100% sure. Boy I wish her boyfriend knew. I'm not sure if he does or not but idk if they'd still be together or not.

Will now proceed to dump the rest in category of video/shoot.

The only image from her "Sarah's first video" I could find that was nude.

Now starting the dump of "Sarah's costume" or "St Patty's Day Wench"

Nice find

Cool! Thanks OP

Ok anons, that concludes that photo shoot/video. Gonna dump the next one now. If any of you can find her videos feel free to post them. super obscure stuff.

Gods work is being done by OP

Starting "Sara P in the Wicker Chair" or "Sara in the Swing"

Alright Anons, sadly this concludes all I could find on Sparrow Rayne from youtube. Otherwise known as Sarah P. She did a nude photoshoot and some vids for Cosmid but I can't access a lot of the stuff. This is all I could find (nude-wise). Please, feel free to contribute. Please.

OP, you are a hero

I checked the website and you can see the videos if you pay for it. I'm not going to be the one to waste money on nudes though

I know, it's sad that this exists yet no one has done anything about it. I got inspiration to look from an old archived post I found here from 2016 or 2015. They posted the link to Cosmid and I started digging. You can find most of these pictures on Google just by searching the name and Cosmid, but the videos are obscure.

tiny pics are fukken disgusting

he's not anhero...only a kid or dumbass post thumbnails

I'm sorry :(

back in the day it was consider retarded to post watermarks you fukken kids stay off my lawn

I apologize for the sacrilege. I have literally no editing skills and thought this was a great find. Again, sorry :(

Search Sarah p cosmid on Google and you can see the chair video plus other full size pics

>Sparrow Rayne from youtube
Will dump what i got here in this vola
r/e6djjv88

Someone should find her boyfriend's twitter and send him all the vids and pics

thank you user

TY user

no idea who she is. but i badly wanna eat her pussy. looks so tasty and sweet

kek

Yeesss, we need to spread! I already commented about it on some recent vids hahaha

Y'all, apparently she's a virgin.

link?

Her name on youtube is SparrowRayne. She works with RandomEncounters doing collabs and whatnot. She isn't popular by herself but has fans from RE.

OP signing off. Apologies to those who didn't like the thread. Have fun jerkin yer gerkin to the anons that appreciate this.

Someone should ask on her Patreon what tier unlocks a BJ video on cosmid