Shouldn't we try out communism at the global level before assuming it won't work? All we've had is nations so far

Shouldn't we try out communism at the global level before assuming it won't work? All we've had is nations so far.

If the "small" scale test show it doesn't work why would you waste your time rolling it everywhere?

Sorry m8, communism is at back of the line for "global attempts". Up next is Feminism :^)

no I like freedom

There won't be any attempts after that. So if you have a ticket after Feminism, you might as well just go home.

tehehe i love me some coercion at gun point

lets do it

No one can be free until we're all free.

Nigga OPs point is that outside forces or "globalism" distort a communist nation.

Global communism = not corruptible

Can we all try Islam on a global scale before we call it an evil religion?

no communist nations have successfully created a classless society so what makes you think it'll work on a global scale?

I really need to lose some weight.... but no

Better dead than red.

Why the fuck would I ever want communism.

Who the fuck thinks that equality amongst all people regardless of what they accomplish is a smart idea?

Why the fuck wouldn't you want to incentivize great people to do great things by giving them rewards?

A doctor does not want to do his job if he gets paid the same amount as a garbage man. His skill takes more hard work and learning to achieve and therefore should be payed more. It's not a hard concept. Marxism is literally a meme started by lazy bolsheviks that wanted to start off their revolution and pander to the lazy nigger-tier bolsheviks that didn't want to work, but wanted wealth anyway.

It's a fucking child's philosophy.

i swear i will go jihadi because of all these communist faggots

Sure, all those other versions of communism didn't work and killed millions of their own citizens, but MY version will be different, I promise.

No, because what if it fails on a global level and all of humanity suffers? The Marxist proletarian uprising is never going to happen

The only thing that worked on a global scale was British colonisation.

Think about how pissed we get when our shit leaders leave on international summits. Why have it so we can permanently affix our cuckoldry on that level?

We never tried fascism on a global scale.

That's a fucking awful idea but I'd rather live under traditional Marxism-Leninism than the world we're moving to.

What difference would it make?

Probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

So long as people don't understand that ignorance (as in ignorant "lalala I can't hear you" thinking and behavior) is the most exploitable thing in the world, shit is gonna be corruptible. Humans are inherently selfish by nature. We identify by ego and don't even know for fucks sake.

But I'm not here to argue actually. Global communism has never been tried. It could work

USSR under Stalin

>gays gulaged
>abortion restricted
>feminists seen as bourgeois agents
>nationalism promoted

Where were you when you realised Marxism-Leninism was a bulwark against liberal-capitalist decadence?

How about instead be rid of those spooks and follow nothing. Only your ego and your own, everything else is spooks.