Who plays destiny 2?

who plays destiny 2?

Post more pics of that slut

op here. Love Warlocks, but feel bungie was stroking their cocks to titans this game.

also there yu go user

Thanks nigga, I don't play Destiny - sorry man. Just here for the tits. They your girlfriends?

Hunter 4 Lyfe. We had kekistani flags on our gauntlets too

Warlocks are the shit. The Voidwalker Hunger skill tree is freaking amazing.

wish I could say yes like most faggots do, but it's my buddy's sisters tits. she wants the d tho lol

its a good game tho. don't fall prey to the grind tho. its a great shooter and rpg, but there's a huge consumerism/fashion aspect of it and just avoid that. have fun.

lol nice. that your clan? made one today called
"... legion ..."

that shit looks tight as fuck too when you use it. I always call out: KAAAAAAHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAEEEH... etc etc yu get the drift lol

I don't. but I would like to cum all over that open mouth and those big fat juggs.

they are heavenly. there is a god lol

That game is trash and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Time stamp nigger faggot

Please post more of this dirty whore. My cock demands it.

He is right

GLORIOUS tits, more please

Fuck yeah those titties are heavenly. I mean literally, they're perfect in shape and size. And the fact that she has her mouth open like that means she loves taking a shot in the mouth. God bless females that drink cum. They make life worth living. lol

nah nah it is a good shooter. but that's all its good for

sorry user that's all I got. stole from her phone. stay online in the next few days might have some moar shots haha

word lol

It's definitely geared more towards casuals. Far more story and adventures, basically content that you play through once. Casuals play through everything once, if they manage the 250-280 grind for nightfall and the raid, and quit.
For a hardcore player, you don't really have a reason to run the nightfalls or the raid when you're max level or gotten all the gear you want, when just doing the flashpoint and call to arms nets you with the same light level gear as the raid completion or nightfall, both of which take significantly more time and effort.

dem sum young looking tits why sir indeed

Which console do you play it on? If Xbox add me The IV Pope.

How old is the friend's sister?

agreed, I got through campaign and was generally bored with the rest of it. although the challenge of the raid is kind of nice. nightfalls are kinda the same.

dude idk bungie wanted titans to put the fuck on or something lol

ps4 sorry lol

freshly 18 xD I'm in luck

Fuck man, what state you live in?

atlantis

The challenge is nice but, for me at least, it's always the same thing with the raid. I played through it, I saw everything there is to see, I have no longer a real reason to run it. Nightfalls especially since they're just strikes which I've run dozens of times.

Very different thing if you had a party of friends to run the raid with, then it'd probably be a blast to do. LFG'ing with a new group each week is a royal pain, especially since this one requires quite a lot of communication.

agreed. dude the whole game is a big ass repeat of the same small batch of content. I guess I'm looking for people who don't mind it so much, to play casually until of their own ambition- or by suggestion, they improve upon their content. LFG definitely sucks though for sure lol

heres some more perfect tits for those who have stayed thus far. Alexandra Daddario. Your welcome.

That's what destiny was for the longest time. I bought the original at launch, played if for a while and only really got back to it around the taken king. At that point there was plenty of stuff to do in the endgame. 4 raids, Prison of Elders, Court of Oryx, strike specific loot, tier 12 gear and god rolls to grind for.

I'm hoping the game will get to that point in the future, but destiny 2 so far has felt like a big "one step forward, half a marathon back" kind of deals.

yeah definitely agree. tired of fighting fucking space bears. need more hive. and vex. fuck the cabal. I don't even care if Calus has some cool shit for us. Just hoping to fuck that this new enemy is fun to fight.

>pic unrelated