The popular bitches at school led an anti bullying assembly at school today and it was the fattest joke ive ever seen...

the popular bitches at school led an anti bullying assembly at school today and it was the fattest joke ive ever seen. imagine preaching about kindess after making fun of the socially awkard kid and picking on LITERAL tards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-X-FUnndO4&index=4&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What exactly was wrong with it? Were any of them bullies?

every one of them. i thought i was gay freshman year and they excluded me from everything because of if and tried to make me feel like shit any chance they got. they still treat me like shir because of it and they poke fun at literal HARMLESS disabled kids its disgusting.

What needs doing? Raid?

Post some links my good man

you can complain online or confront them in person next time they have a rally and maybe they'll remember and apologize OR you can go on with your life

But you are a fucking faggot op....
Do you know how to wipe your ass, cause they told me you smell like shit m8.

i know im a faggot im allowed to vent online

But why you acting like they do bad things then? Faggots need to be bullied???

I'd bully the new girl with my dick fyi

Man if youre gonna bully someone then bully them FOR being a faggot. not for being disabled or gay or any of that shit like they do

So you'd agree them bullying you was the right thing? Where is the problem then?

imo
bullying someone for their shitty character = a okay
bullying someone for things they cant help = less okay

whyre yall acting like you didnt all get bullied in highschool too

I was a bully though.

I only got bullied once in middle school and it was because I was the only one seemingly weaker than the bully in the entire grade cause I was small. I shoved him into a locker and he backed off.

I didn't get bullied in high school cause I wasn't a dick to anyone and lived in a middle class liberal suburb.

and now youre poking fun at a retarded highschooler over the internet congrats

i've been both
just go on with your life

The only reason it would be awkward for that girl is because literally every boy in the school would be trying to fuck her.

How did you even get the idea of being gay?
Straight guys don't think that normally

Those pathetic waste of existence always like to talk the talk to gain praise and a false sense of doing good and acceptance, but they never act out on what they preach.

There is a special plain of hell reserved for hypocrites those who lie.

Assemble a gang and turn these bitches to dust. Uniform must be exclusively Adidas tracksuit and some sort of mask.

Shit like this happened in my school a few years ago also. Student council was full of popular kids who held mandatory assemblies about how bullying is wrong and how we should accept everybody no matter what.
Not even a week later over half of that group literally created a circle around a fat autistic girl and started shoving her, calling her "smelly elephant" and laughing. Shit like that still fucking haunts me. It's shocking to see people acting like that in real life.

Not him but I was on the fence that I might be bi because I could appreciate a big cock. Turns out I want those big cocks plowing a pussy though and not a dude's asshole, so I'm at the most, a little bit gay but would never fuck a dude.

im a girl lol i went through a gay phase

Sounds rough. Did they hurt your fee fees?

youtube.com/watch?v=v-X-FUnndO4&index=4&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

It's almost like it's high school or something. Every school has these fags in them. They preach it to get in good graces and earn brownie points with their teachers and parents, but then are total bitches in reality. That way when they are caught, they can buy their way out. It's old, it's tried, it's true, and it's effective.

Whelp, my comment to him was drastically different than what I expected yours to be.

I've always looked down on groups that have to resort to bullying. They're dysfunctional groups where they're all on edge and they pick the weakest member to divert attention from themselves. It's sad really. No one really likes those people. They may be feared, but they will never be respected or envied.

You think the laws of this land are to protect you or suppress you?

Those who can not rule by respect will instead rule by fear. It's the sadness of human nature.

i also think part of why it bothers me when they bully me/the other kids is that you can tell its coming from a lack of their own confidence like...

Second best but still does the job lel

im new to this website how do i let people know im OP in the comments i make on my own post

Also the worst of them are legitimate sociopaths.

cool maybe you should rape them

Do what I did in middle school and poison them