ISIS at it again

ibtimes.co.uk/isis-executes-25-iraqi-spies-by-lowering-them-nitric-acid-until-their-organs-dissolve-1561009

>religion of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

viral-videos.today/2016/05/21/isis-nitric-acid-video-mosul/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dam twitter and archive.org for cracking down on Isis members, I can't verify if this is true or not

No video = sensationalist horseshit.

Def a possibility, but I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this.

It takes time they have to professionally edit and add the music and such

>Dubstep drop as they fall into the acid

Falling it.

So the females stay and fight and the men run away?

WTF is wrong with europe for condoning this?

It's full of female "politicians"

>Falling
Freudian dip

>a terrorist group would waste an acid used for manufacturing explosives as an execution method
Yeah. Sure. Just like they made the last batch of poor fucks do 20 grams of coke each til their hearts stopped.

Yeah cause we all know how selfless woman are.

Because a billion dollar terrorist organization in the region which produces the most opium in the world cares about 20 grams of coke, right?

>Just like they made the last batch of poor fucks do 20 grams of coke each til their hearts stopped.

is that supposed to be a punishment?

Good ol'Religion of Peace back at it again!

>opium
>coke
(you)

Opium is worth more than come, which is to imply that they do t fucking care about money, you stupid fucking illiterate monkey. Learn to fucking read.

Why is it that Muslims always try to defend their religion when their quran says shit like this.
When you ask them they go "Uhhh you're interpreting wrong."
>well then wtf does it mean

>Opium is worth more than come
>Opium is worth more than cum
>cum

Gentlemen. The point is, no one, even the dumbest shit, would blow their blow on executing people.
And no one involved in terrorism would waste nitric acid on killing people. Hydrochloric yes, nitric no.

Also, wanting to watch someone die like that makes you a genuine fucking nut. Seek help.

Cum is a traded commodity in the Litterbox

those are Kurds

>a group that ties detectors around people's necks and drops rocks on their heads
>"they would never spend $1000 of coke to kill people for production value!"

You're a genuine idiot, you know that?

Do you really think they give af? They want people to get as mad as possible, and shit like this works.

We have no evidence kiddies it's just propoganda

Chill the fuck out

I do not get mad at ISIS for killing other arabs.
I get mad at retards who wanna see the morbid shit-
You've never done epic doses of coke before I take it?

Wait a few days, I'm sure it will be released right after they add some lens flare to the video

where's the fucking video faggots?

What's wrong with morbid curiosity? It's literally human nature. It's a way for humans to cope with the reality of death and brutality of the world.

viral-videos.today/2016/05/21/isis-nitric-acid-video-mosul/
I'll admit... looks pretty fake

underrated

That's the drowning vid, which is old.

>What's wrong with morbid curiosity?
Nothing, if you're a loon.

What's wrong with cocaine?
I get shat on for liking drugs, but wanting to watch brutal executions is acceptable? Fuck society, you cunts are daft.

>human nature is the same as a drug

Hahaha, whatever you need to say to hide from reality, kiddo.

Nah ISIS's videos are just the reality version of 1000 ways to die

>it's not human nature to do drugs
But it IS human nature to be certifiable. Right. Nut.

So you admit that because you can't handle that these things happen, you try to ostracize it.

No. I'm just telling you that you're a psychopath for having curiosity with extreme acts of violence.
And according to the DSM, I'm correct.

Hahaha, okay buddy. What does the DSM, the document changed every year on political reasons, say about morbid curiosity? Do you even know what the word "psychopath" means?

Admit it, you're afraid of life, so you hide from all windows into it. You're just sheltered.

>Admit it, you're afraid of life, so you hide from all windows into it. You're just sheltered.
No. I'm afraid of people who like to watch execution videos because they're NOT afraid of life which means they're inexperienced and basically loose cannons.

Every one of you sick fucks I've ever met has been some sheltered NEET or some similar freak of nature. And yes, you fucks scare me, as you're like uncontrolled wild animals.

Why I always carry a gun.

You're trolling at this point. Just stop. What do you gain from shitposting?

whoa check out this soft mama

This needs to be done. If it comes out, I'll take a crack at it.

ISIS has already executed people in all sorts of horrific ways.

Why is this instance beyond the realm of possibility?

Because a vat of acid that strong is very expensive. If they actually did it, they would have filmed it.

>Because a vat of acid that strong is very expensive.
And requires trained chemists to handle, don't forget. It would have been fuming a bit, so not easy to film as nitric fumes will rapidly destroy anything they contact. STAND UPWIND!

It's ISIS. I would not put this past them. They just crushed a dude's head with a giant rock.

Media, really. For every woman fighting ISIS, there are 100 unnamed Joes who will go nameless.

>ISIS has reinvented itself as an organization that comes up with more and more brutal ways to kill fellow sandniggers

Muslims are scum, but remember, Hasbara is worse. ;)

If OP's truthtelling, that plus your case makes ISIS sound more and more like Looney Tunes.

What's wrong with Hasbro?

And that one wasn't crazy. I consider this one to be a work of art.

I also really hope they do something different to those uppity feminist Kurdish bitches. Their 'stronk womyn' bullshit is pissing me a little.

You better respect the indigo children.

Or you'll be on the wrong end of a bad deal, bud.

Found the T*rk Disapora

so can a nigga get a link to a vid or waht

Tbh I'd rather die that way than most other "natural ways" here in America.

That's instantaneous and painless, plus you get to think your last thoughts right beforehand.

Honestly, I'm actually surprised that they haven't made videos of them selling and using captured female fighters as sex slaves since it's known that they do that sort of thing.

lolwut. The turkroach was posting from a Serbian proxy. I fully support everything Russia was doing the past year in Serbia. The thermite bombing on Christmas Eve was a special touch.

Guaranteed replies

YAHWEH
JEHOVAH

Wew lad. That is one fucked video.

fake

that would definitely be one of the better ways to go if you were being executed by IS

I wonder what it's like having to edit these videos all day. You think they get bored of it?

Intense

t. Ahmed

>We don't need anymore lense flares

it would piss off too many feminists, ISIS can't have their sleeper agents turn on them desu

It's time for a mythbusters episode

Muslims getting innovative with their execution styles.

>So the females stay and fight and the men run away?

never heard about peshmerga?

btw
>tfw no peshmerga qt gf

>implying feminists care about 3rd world women with real problems when there's guys sitting with their legs open on the train

They will once they see the footage.
>MUH WOMMAN N CHILLIES

There was already video and images released of the slave markets. There was even a price list based on the age of the girls being sold.

Where? I don't recall hearing or seeing anything about this.