So Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing black man are genetically and scientifically proven to be stronger than whites?

So Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing black man are genetically and scientifically proven to be stronger than whites?

If that's true, why do white men dominate MMA and boxing?

>Implying nig nogs have anything over whites
tbqh senpai, I'm not sure this thread even warrants a response, but here you go.

science studys show blacks are stronger than every other race, retard. look at the studys, idiot.

they're ugly tho

Too much strength and no brains, I guess. They've been useful slaves for the democrats.

We got better farm equipment nowadays so it doesn't matter.

who's that q.t btw?

considering how we bred them too be that way, not surprised

You're retarded if you think 'genetic' strength means anything nowadays
We're entering the age of mechs and genetic augmentations, my friend

so no one can disprove this huh? blacks are the fastest, physically stongest, and smartest and you guys still act like were below you. We were making civilizations while you were in caves.

>all the top poerlifters in the word are white

>Civilizations while you were in caves
>Africa
Okay bud.

civilization?

>physically stongest, and smartest

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ABANDON SHIP, B8 THREAD

S
I
S
S
Y

DUTCHH

Q
U
E
E
R

You still only get white children if you breed with other white's.

That kicks the rainbow warriors right in their rainbow baby makers.

Which is silly because BROWN IS NOT A COLOR OF THE RAINBOW! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

Because I'm not into blacks? (or niggers as I like to call them)

your just mad that blacks are proven to be smarter than whites when we take away racism. yall fuckers are inferior to us.

They are below me. I'm smarter than every black I've met. Idk about you, but I'd rather be smart and able to think critically than be strong and as dumb as a bag of hammers.

>1/10: I replied

see my last comment. blacks are just as smart if not smarter when you take away racism. our IQS are high

Look pal, I'll play straight with you, because I don't think you're trolling but that you legitimately believe what you're saying. Here's the deal.
You wanna be worth anything? You got to drop that victim card and drop it hard. You work your rear end off until you collapse in exhaustion. That's how you make it. That's how you go from being a nig nog to being a proud black like Ben Carson, George Washington Carver, or MLK. That's who white trailer trash becomes superior aryan gods. That's how spics turn into...I can't even think of any famous spics. George Lopez the comedian? Vicente Fox?

But, you probably won't take this advice. You're probably going to run around yelling "them whites are raciss! We wuz kangs!" This won't erase statistics. Your poverty rates are staggering. Your crime rates are staggering. In your current state, the world would literally be better off if you did not exist. It would be a net gain.

So, work hard and change that perception. Or, keep waving around the racist card and see where it gets you. If you need a hint where it leads, look at Africa.

Lol OK Tyrone. Your superior grammar and punctuation prove your superiority.

>and smartest

science proves it bitch boy. without racism were just as smart as whites. racism is what keeps us down.
the white race will be obsolete in a few years and none of you will be left. all of us will be black and back to are former glory.