“Fuck Trump!” Oh...

“Fuck Trump!” Oh, except that under his administration I will be paying a lot less in federal taxes under his administration.

Wigger trying to stay relevant. Pathetic attention whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/warren-buffett-bill-gates-say-trump-tax-cut-plan-wont-help-business-2017-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wigger trying to star relevant

Well he can thank you for making that a possibility.

kill yourself you dumb fuck retard hillbilly shitstain

Rip

you sound kind of salty, OP. do you really care so much that your shitty used-car-salesman of a bad dealmaker do-nearly-nothing president was insulted?

You're an idiot. Trump will do nothing. We're keeping him contained until impeachment. Just forget about Trump and his bullshit ideas. It ain't gonna happen. Ever.

Oh, no, some dumb celebrity said something against a politician.
Oh, no, why is the world so mean.

Fuck off, mate and fucking grow up.

He has your attention, is that relevant enough?

"Worst Ever." You can't make this shit up!!

You can't slide Sup Forums you fucking retards. It's an entire board dedicated to slide.

Do you really think he gives a fuck how much he pays in taxes? He grew up in a fucking trailerpark. even if he were taxed at 90% I'd bet he'd be thankful for what he's managed to earn. Not everyone is a money-grubbing shitstain. There are plenty of wealthy people (namely, ones who made their money by actually doing something rather than playing investment/stock market games) who admit they don't need tax cuts.

businessinsider.com/warren-buffett-bill-gates-say-trump-tax-cut-plan-wont-help-business-2017-5

Also you're advertising for slim anus for free, which is probably exactly what he wanted. There are hundreds to thousands of people lurking the front page of Sup Forums at any given moment.

It's weird seeing a male version of Hillary try to rap. Guess it's what happens when you're aging and you still think you know how to be "Hip with the kids".

I want to pay less taxes. Taxes are way too fucking high.

> a lot less
Hey, you misspelled "more" bro. Just looking out for ya.

Trump still has Ted Nugent and Chachi.

>Do you really think he gives a fuck how much he pays in taxes? He grew up in a fucking trailerpark
If anything that makes him the MOST likely to care

> attention whore
And yet you're giving him attention. Good job.

That's how people in the entertainment industry make their money. That's their job. How stupid are you that you haven't figured this out?

He's an influential entertainer. Do you really think he's anything than a Jewish puppet at this point?

2/10 apply yourself

That has nothing to do with whether or not he cares about paying taxes

>Implying Jews don't want people's money.

And dissing trump is the best way to do this?

>look mom I posted the jew meme again

It is one of many ways. Telling people that they should be paying taxes, while latching on to the anti-Trump bandwagoners puts more money into the ruling classes pockets, while only fractions of a cent of each dollar your pay actually does any social good.

>while latching on to the anti-Trump bandwagoners puts more money into the ruling classes pockets
You dumb nigger. Trump is the one trying to cut taxes on the "ruling classes." They're going to make money no matter what. That's why they're the "ruling class." They've got the whole world by the balls.

Trump is the biggest "jew" (in the derogatory sense of the word) of them all. He's got a history of hiring people to do things and paying them less than agreed upon or not at all, and then telling them to pound sand because he has enough money to drag any lawsuit against him out long enough to bankrupt them. He's the epitome of "jew."

Trump fag who is mad as fuck

>Trump is the one trying to cut taxes on the "ruling classes."
Jews pretty much run media and banks, there is still a lot more "Ruling Class" than them. Cutting taxes for the rich doesn't exclusively help Jews. I'm not even rich, and I'd benefit greatly from his proposed plan.

Hehe sure kid

Just today he stuck a knife in the heart of obamcare, it will bleed out and you will just march around like cucks. Gonna be a long 7 years for you,

Liberal tears are the best tears. He pretty much dismantled the last of the Obama legacy today.

There are no millionaires on Sup Forums
Like there will be no one that goes on here that will save on taxes.
Facts..
check em.

She lost the blue wall, getting wetbacks in ca to turn out doesn't count. The democrats will never win again.

Fucken rekt bruv

>premiums are too high
>too retarded to figure out how to repeal obamacare via congress
>I'll just write an executive order pulling all the funding
>premiums, now completely unsubsidized, skyrocket like never before

I am convinced he is trying to get himself kicked out because somehow he thinks it will make him look like less of a joke than resigning.

I know that thus us hard to comprehend fir you simple monkeys who over been listening to Jews replace European pagan morality with their own under the Christianity label for 2000 years, but to some people, not paying taxes is not their #1 priority, and there is actually more important shit going on in the world. You. Stupid. Fucking. Cunt.