Hey Sup Forumsros, can you help me make someone insane? Context ahead

Hey Sup Forumsros, can you help me make someone insane? Context ahead

>be me, 17
>have a sister a year older
>live with my mom and her
>suddenly a fucking moron moves in (my sister's boyfriend), he's 22
>they are not the douche type, they are just annoying weaboos
>everything cool, but this fucking idiot starts screaming like an autistic child everytime he plays league
>I was pissed off that day, so I tell him to stop being such a kid, my sister gets mad at me, we have a bad relation full of me bullying them (because of their stupid actions, never without a reason, allways verbally) and them being angry ever since
>fast forward today, a year later
>he still screams like a fucking degenerate playing league
>I don't even care at this point
>I make myself the fucking nicest of pizzas
>leave it on the kitchen
>I hear them putting something on a plate
>run to tell them that's my pizza
>he says "there is nothing else to eat"
>I say "fuck off we have this, that, this other thing, bread, bla, bla, bla, bla"(we have a lot of fucking food)
>my autistic sister goes screaming to my sick mom to tell her im going crazy because im telling them not to eat my pizza
>I tell them to fuck off
>they eat my pizza anyways
>this fucking retards deserve death

I know what you are thinking, just move, right? I can't do that, because if I move before them they will NEVER leave my mom alone, she hates his screaming as much as I do, they are like her cancer and me being in the house is the only possible cure, so yeah, I want to make him lose his mind, tips?

Also, in case you think they don't deserve it, believe me, they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Albanese-Candy-Sugar-Assorted-5-pound/product-reviews/B00DE4GWWY
null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-like-pro-get-even-with-your-annoying-neighbor-by-bumping-them-off-their-wifi-network-undetected-0147206/
github
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Murder.

Kill them by decapitating them with a kitchen knife and sacrifice their still warm bodies to the Gods for personal gain.

if u are a big man beat him up. if not get big then beat him up

>Impregnate your sister
>Guy thinks it's his kid
>bails

Just lace the next pizza you leave out with ridiculous amounts of LDS. Put it in their drinks, just keep on dosing them with it.
If they try to blame you, who is going to believe them? They're on drugs.

Lace the next pizza with arsenic.

stuff that can't put me in jail, please? I just really want this to be over, they are garbage human beings

Extra details for the truly interested:
>they say they are moving to Japan
>they are both learning japanese (lol)
>he is still fucking stuck in bronze after a year
>they vape
>they are rick and morty fans
>they don't have any real friends

Beat his ass.

trying to avoid charges, he can't fight

I don't understand, how can people end up like this?? Was your sister raised differently or is she just a sperglord?

>>be me, 17

BAN THIS TWAT

>fast forward today, a year later

lrn2read

Man tell him to move the fuck out

delete his league account op, do it!

Idiot

Does he have a job or at least a degree?

Lotta small things. Super passive aggressive. Start gaslighting them.

Not sure how, I don't play, but get his league account banned. If you can get on his account, start using bots/hacks/chat abuse/etc. Use a keylog or something if possible. Make sure you get that shit permab&.

Order some pizzas when they're home in his name and say you'll pay with cash.

Just do the same pizza stuff next time but pump the pizza with laxatives, that will teach them for life

She was allways low on self esteem, I never gave a fuck, she was sad and scared when she lost her friends, I never gave a fuck, she was desperately trying to fit in (which made it way harder), I never gave a fuck.
Now she can't be in public with normal people without going crazy and I still don't give a fuck

they say they are moving all the time, but they keep making excuses
He works in the supermarket, didn't finish highschool

>can you help me make someone insane?

Marry them.

I'd die to see his reaction to that

>ridiculous amounts of LDS.
Yes because nobody likes Mormons on their pizza

>LDS
Yes. Dose them with Mormons, OP.

I agree.

fucking lol

Start doing surveys or call-ins or something of his shitty customer service at the grocery store. Explain how rude he was and how you don't think you'll be coming back to that location.

dubs of truth

that's actually genius, thanks a lot

Don't call it league
Thats exceptionally faggish

why tho

Pay some random people to say things along the line of "wake up" "you're dreaming" "why won't you wake up?" To him. Slowly it will drive him insane and make him think he is in a coma.

Staged murder
They'll arrest your sister

Where's your dad? Also, they aren't doing any of those things. They have it good there why bother doing anything?

Cut off his fucking internet man. Better yet the electricity till they start going to work and paying for shit.

He died when I was 10, you don't know how much I wish he was here to tell his daughter her boyfriend is a faggot

Is your sister fat?

Jeez, sounds like she's doing anything to replace him. Must be frustrating for you huh? Maybe you just need to step up and make your position as the man of the house fully known.

He's black, he doesn't have a dad.

Get mom to put house in your name with promise that he'll be gone in a month. Obtain deed and charge him outrageous amount for rent. He'll be gone in no time.

how did you guess? also they just stealed my pizza when they are supposedly on a diet, they keep surprising me about how pathetic they can be

Not gonna lie, I would probably poop in their room while they're out somewhere.

And jsut refuse to clean it up.

Drug their food with poop pill shits, delete his games, hide some of his shits, and just pull generic pranks too. Also maybe you can impregnate the sister (optional)

I don't give a fuck about her, her feelings, the way she deals with the dead of my father or anything to do with her, she's just not worth anyone's time or effort
house is not ours
it's a good option, but im trying to be as elegant as possible atm

Damn. Well, too bad your sister is fat. Otherwise I'd say cum in her shampoo.

Change internet password
Blame on a hack
Act super pissed about it
Only use internet on tour phone in you bedroom with door locked
Nobody will step up to figure it out or fix it

Got it, im going to delete league from his computer and while he is like crazy trying to download it again im going to restart the internet once and again untill he commits suicide, comes to my room to confront me or just die of anger, also, if he punches first I can beat his ass, right?

Pur Ora gel in toothpaste
Cream cheese in deodoranflour in hair dryer
Google "pranks"
You can claim it was all in good fun
As long as no injuries or property damage

like, legally im just defending myself, wouldn't I?

Just shit in his room man, lot easier

Tell your mom to stop being such a bitch and kick him out, assuming she hates him just as much. Also why did she let them eat your pizza, not much help as a parent.
Stealthily steal tiny things of his, things he won't really notice until at one point he goes "hey where did this go." Keep stealing little things. Eventually put them right back where you found them. Also if you're on the same wifi network as someone i'm pretty sure there's a way to remotely shut down their computer. You can also block his specific MAC address to deny access.
Pick some sort of object, and leave it everywhere he goes. I just remembered that one pineapple greentext, try something like that.

Best of luck with this faggot.

If he's not on the lease the landlord can kick him out

As long as he throws the first punch then yes, absolutely, you can defend yourself. Always keep a pocket knife on you or something so you can stab him.

he is not violent at all, in his house his mother controlled him like a puppet, even made him take off some of his edgelord pearcings, even if I was smaller I could beat the crap out of him, didn't do it yet out of respect, but you don't mess with a man's homemade pizza, he earned what is coming

If don't fight back it will be a million times easier to get him arrested for assault. But if you do fight back make sure to record the situation and make sure the recording doesn't contain the part where you goad him.

You need to find something dear to him, which sounds like his league account. If you can get his password and get him banned or demoted in ranked. If not get control of the wifi. Shut it off during his games, but not for the whole game. Let him come back online to watch his team lose.

amazon.com/Albanese-Candy-Sugar-Assorted-5-pound/product-reviews/B00DE4GWWY

You are welcome -> read the reviews

I agree, a man's pizza is a sacred thing. He must pay.

Bad idea, if he gets fired he will just mooch more...

Not sure about remote shutdowns, but I know you can fake a disconnect from the router fairly easily, you might need a wireless card that supports spoofing though.
Here's the first link on google for it: null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-like-pro-get-even-with-your-annoying-neighbor-by-bumping-them-off-their-wifi-network-undetected-0147206/

I was literally about to google for those fake-sugar bears to link to op.

Find a time when he's not home and USB kill all of his ports on the computer

1. Get a female friend to hit on him and make out with him

2. Take pics of them making out and show to sis

3.???

4. Profit

I think the metasploit app for android also had a remote kicker as well, if you have a smartphone/tablet and can't install gentoo. Still needs MAC spoofing in the wireless card though, so it might depend on the phone/tablet.

I have some solutions for you. Dose them with LSD or some type of psychedelic, you won't have trouble with that it sounds like. You could also drive a wedge between the guy and girl. Put some red lipstick on (Yes actually put it on it needs to look real, just wipe it off after don't be all gay about it) and kiss a white shirt of his or another thing you can find around that he would have with him. If the girl does the laundry, go into his dirty clothes bin and find some pants and put a condom in there. She will find it and wonder why it is in his pocket (Along with the recently discovered shirt with lipstick on it)

you had me at stuck in bronze. legit tell him to quit league or kill himself as there is no other path to escape

this op get a condom fill it with a bit of lotion cream and put it in his or hers room

>>they eat my pizza anyways
The fact that it didn't end with the bf getting the partially-digest pizza beaten out of him shows what a faggot you are.

shit I would've murdered that motherfucker without giving him a warning if I saw him eating my pizza

and the sister too of course and then rape her

put his computer on your wifi's list of computers to block.

This isn't op but you are a faggot for saying that LMFAO

Where u from op?

What a faggot who says twat

A series of deliberate, and progressively benign to vaguely unable to be noticed inappropriate, uncomfortable behaviors which erode whatever you perceive holding your sister and boyfriend shacked up. Basically find what he is getting out of the deal and mess with it in the most pretending to be helpful ways.

You'll get better at it until one day you happen uponsome way to accidentally break that fuckers leg and your sister or mother is just no longer in the mood for his bullshit, and he flips to some law enforcement degree or crutches out of there on his own power.

If you're gonna do this do it all the way and don't half ass shit or leave evidence.

Be a man.

blacklist every device they own
watch him scream even louder because he cant play league of shit heads
then make another pizza and put ex lax on it

Simple. Elegant

op i agree with
bad fucking idea he will just be there longer and take advantage

If you have a MacBook or want to run Linux on your machine, check this out:
github , com/k4m4/kickthemout

Find the private IP of his computer and leave that running for a while.

my sister is so scared of being alone she will defend and make excuses for any of his behaviours, the current one for him yelling at league is "it's his way of getting all the anger out" what anger? he pays no rent and can buy any stupid shit he feels like buying, every couple of months he buys some expensive bullshit just to get bored of it a week after

God my roommate rages. I wasn't ever able to say anything about it because we were equals. Then he lost his job and I was helping him out. He's my best friend but I couldn't take the fucking raging so I had to use my newly obtained leverage to say if you don't stop screaming at games you gotta gtfoh

god he's such a faggot, can't wait to pull off my unstalling league plan, I want him to try and beat me so badly (when I do it I will put a camera on a corner of my room in case he comes in looking for trouble)

is it a desktop or a laptop?

make his hard drive fail.

Buy a dog whistle, or maybe like cum on, and if possible, in his food. Or maybe get up super early and unplug everything in your household, including your own stuff, and while that is being done, clog all of your sinks with shit. That'll show them.

Just do this shit man
>make another pizza
>lace it with sleeping pills
>knock out both of them
>drag them to their bed
> where latex gloves so you won't leave finger prints
> turn on gas in the oven
> leave a candle in the kitchen
> cleanup any evidence that you were there
>leave the house, and go to a bar, and get so drunk you don't even remember what you did
>wake up in an Alley
>go home to your burnt house
>act like you are devastated
>make up a back story that ypou were at the bar all night.
>they will think the niggertard boyfriend made pizza and left the gas on and fell alsleep
> everyone is dead but you. You sis and mom will be dead because they deserve it
>write a book about your devastating tragedy
>profit and live in luxary

Install a rat on his computer and fuck with him in subtle ways. Slowly make them less subtle. Start making it seem like your house is haunted. Scare the fuck out of him