This is the best and most interesting Kanye album. Seconded only by Late Registration

This is the best and most interesting Kanye album. Seconded only by Late Registration.
MBDTF is just overproduced pop-rap
Yeezus is just diet death grips
None of the other albums should be up for discussion

*deletes RoboCop and See You in My Nightmares*

Nah, it's corny and dated.

808=>LR>CD>Yeezus>MBDTF>TLOP>Grad

Stop trying to be edgy and contrarian for the sake of it, this thread is actual cancer

Big this

Why is Paranoid so fucking good?

It's easily Kanye's most human effort. It has tonnes of flaws, but somehow on 808s for me he managed to flip them in a way that makes me appreciate the album even more. I prefer The College Dropout overall, but 808s is amazingly close.

This.

To me LR is the least interesting Kanye album and therefore the worst (not that I don't like it) because it's not that different from the amazing CD.

Personally, 808s, MBDTF and Graduation are my favs, but I like em all for different reasons.

This
Every other album tries something new, LR is just "hey here's some more CD"

>diet death grips

Yeah but CD is good and LR is a better CD

wrong
TCD is his best album and LR is higher-budget with less good songs

this

Yeezus>808s>LR>CD>MBDTF>Grad>TLOP

I basically agree until you said what you did about MBDTF, I don't think it's a 10 or anything but I love it a lot.
I never understood why people don't like RoboCop, I've always enjoyed it.
Best song + Simpsons Gif
Nice
LR is actually my favorite, I understand that it's not that different from CD, I just like it more for whatever reason. A lot of the songs just stick with me more, and I think it's a little more varied, not necessarily in the styles of the album, but at least in the emotions conveyed in the album.
For me it's
LR>CD>808's>MBDTF>Graduation>TLOP>Yeezus
Just my opinion, also despite ratings I like all of Kanye's first 5 albums a lot.

Why do you dislike TLOP ? I really like this album.

How can one man be so wrong?
MBDTF=CD>LR>Yeezus>808s>TLOP>Graduation

robocop is a jam tho

for me tlop played everything too safe and ended up with a bunch of fillery songs and i've never really had the urge to relisten to it
father stretch my hands pt 1 is fuck great though

Agreed.
It was like getting an Xbox for Christmas, opening the box and finding socks.

You are correct

Bad News/Coldest Winter/Amazing WEW

First listen was "meh".
Then every new listen catched me more, now I'm a total fan of this album. It took me several listens tho

I was the exact opposite. I played a ton when it came out, but now I'm bored of it.

hot damn someone gets it

Why Graduation?

Because its clean production and catchy hooks made it an amazing album, it's his poppiest and I don't see why people think this is bad.

Flashing Lights, Can't Tell Me Nothing, Big Brother, I Wonder, Everything I Am...

I can't see how an album with these songs can be bad. Also it was great to see people getting tired of gangsta meme rap with Curtis.