What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

The true power of John Elway is little known outside of the continental United States. The world sees him as, yes, a successful football player and executive; additionally, his car dealerships are a source of inspiration. He has a degree from Stanford and also played baseball in the Yankees organization. This is known.
What people fail to realize is the death grip he wields over the "executive action" industry: he is the kingpin of the hitman market. From high atop his mountain lair in Colorado he decides who lives and who dies - and for what price.
Ever notice the mysterious deaths that follow Bronco road games? A prosecutor here, a witness there... all taken care of by his team of loyal Bronco players and his fleet of Elway dealership vehicles.
This letter is not an endorsement - it's not even a threat. It's a promise.

Chuck Schumer btfo
Nancy Pelosi btfo
Democratic holdouts btfo

>Kaep talks about politics
>people burn his jersey

>Elway talks about politics
>?????

Really nourishes the neurons

The majority of sports fans, especially NFL fans, lean slightly to the right compared to the general population

this is why ESPN is committing suicide by going down the NIGGER POWER HOUR route and getting rid of all their old white talent.

Kapernick didn't offer his opinion in a press release, he openly refused to recognize this country's national symbol, meanwhile he was making tens of millions of dollars to do it. Not exactly apples and oranges.

Steve Nash was openly anti-war and openly anti-Bush and he never once got booed because he kept that shit off the court.

While it's nice to have people who agree with you speak out this isn't going to help the overall problem of there being too much politics in sports

Elway is capable of elucidating a thought, while Kaep is literally >muh oppression: the human. I don't hate Kaep because he protests, I hate him because he doesn't know why.

we can have this discussion without the use of racial slurs. take your hate speech elsewhere. Sup Forums is a board of inclusion.

t. mum

oh you!

Go back to r*ddit you faggot

Wtf I didn't know Elway was a racist xenophobic bigot islamophobe misogynist who hates gays!!!

>guaranteed replies

>posts ni__er

Sup Forums - literally triggered by everything

again, this hate speech adds nothing to the discussion. i can't wait until we reform the first amendment and give hatemongers like you the justice you deserve. heh.

He really shouldn't have used the Broncos letterhead

lmao you're the one who sounds triggered m8

what a warm, loving woman. i'm still with Her!

horseface is a piece of shit, and nfl fans are hypocrites. who knew?

back to le reddit with you faggot

valid, it implies a correlation between the organization and his political views.

>letterhead in the margin

This is a thing in the professional world?

in the professional world? no. Pierce & Pierce wouldn't approve.
for letters written by the operator of a glorified Medieval Times franchise? why not?

Hmm

this honkey thinks he can speak for us real niggas lmao

That shit on the side is definitely not aesthetic

I wonder how terrible his business card is

that hes brain dead good luck ever attracting a black free agent again

It would have been fine had it been a list of several names instead of a long sentence.