ITT: post one single better everyday carry

ITT: post one single better everyday carry.
Multitools containing middle-folding pliers do not count, as they are too bulky for EDC.
>protip: you can't

leatherman ftw

First off, a smartphone.

A distant second would be my Leatherman Micra.

The Swiss I have is from 1960, notice the logo, still holding up great

Everyone who actually uses their multitool carries a leatherman, they are life savers

I have one in my camp sack, not my pocket

>too bulky for EDC
>implying I don't wear it on my belt like a real man

Oh you have a cute little pouch for yours? What a faggot

Does this look like something a faggot would wear?

Been my EDC for ~10 years, no complaints.

u look like a fuckin faggot

Go fuck yourself in prepared for everything.

My Swiss can do way more

Awesome tool.

If you're going to carry just a single blade, microtech is the only way to go, faggots

When was the last time you used it to uncork a bottle or saw wood?

My EDC Swiss doesn't have a saw. I've used the corkscrew 3 or 4 times that I can for sure remember

Furthermore, I'll need to saw a branch, open a can, or open a wine bottle before I'll ever need to stab anybody. Grow up

Bump

>Furthermore, I'll need to saw a branch, open a can, or open a wine bottle before I'll ever need to stab anybody. Grow up
Woah there buddy, projecting much?
I use it to carve wood, open boxes, cut string, as a screwdriver (The point is pretty good for small screws that require lots of torque, but it can also deal with large ones), and as a hammer (closed, tip of the handle nearer the hinge as a striking surface), can opener (make a hole with the tip and a rock, then use the nub on the back of the blade to rip along the edge) to ply glued together shit open and a bunch of other uses I am forgetting.
If I were to murder someone with a knife it would be with my big ass chef knife.

Oh please. Post actual picture and let's see the wear of normal use.

A mans knife has ware

The USB is fiddly as fuck to get working.

A condom.

Cost ten eurobucks.

I've carried a swiss army knife since I was about 12, 32 now. I've gone through maybe a dozen. My favorite so far has been the rambler. It's only a hair bigger than their standard one, plus it has a bottle opener and phillips screw driver. Every single thing on it has been used and quite handy. Other than that I keep a larger knife (emerson or zt) in my pocket.

I have a leatherman or two in the truck, one in my go bag, one in my range bag, etc. Also a SOG powertool or two.

Both are made in Albacete, Spain.
Spain has a great knife and knife-making tradition, particularly around the Toledo area.
Take this book "Manual of the Huckster, or, Art of wielding the folding knife, fixed knife and scissors of the gypsies"
The knife in the illustration is still made, and still popular with gypsies, two centuries after it was written.

>Multitools containing middle-folding pliers do not count, as they are too bulky for EDC

not really. pic related is great and small.

aw shit I own like 6 of these I have them everywhere. They are what I use as my nail clippers. Every time I tell someone that they look at me like I'm insane but I swear to God those scissors are the best fucking nail trimmers

The name, carraca, comes from the ratcheting sound it makes when the blade is unfolded.
The real ones (not decorative pieces) are about forearm length when extended, but of course you can have it smaller and bigger.

Op btfo
Although you have really girly penmanship user

>you have really girly penmanship user
It's European penmanship

I have penmanship like that also. Jelly?

That's the way they teach everyone here in Spain.
Cuadernillos Rubio. A metric shitton of them.

I believe they had dropped the religious stuff before I started using them, but other than that they have remained unchanged for generations.

Oh shit, I've never heard of the Rambler before. That looks excellent- I have a couple Classic SDs including the one my dad gave me for my tenth or so birthday, I've got one of 'em on every keyring I carry (different rings for different things) and there's a few times I've had to do something with a philips screw and have been cussing that damn flathead to bits. Thank you for showing me this.

Wish it had a can opener instead of a bottle opener, though that might make it a bit too big size-wise.

Tomagotchi so beast