I have seen a pre-cut, Rey goes to the dark side at the end after killing Luke...

I have seen a pre-cut, Rey goes to the dark side at the end after killing Luke, after finding out Darth Sidius was her grandfather. They also kill off Leia which was already a given, Kylo kills her by destroying the ship she is on.

Movie ends when Finn sees Luke's body on the ground with the lightsaber left by Rey, and everything trembles around him, he has the force, and he is the last Jedi.

Please no.

i saw it today too i think rey is going after snoke to take over the new galactic empire. some people were saying because kylo was hesitating again he may turn away from the dark side and end up fighting rey alongside finn.

then who the fuck trains Finn?

Could be Kylo like the last guy said, he hesitated before killing his mother Leia on the ship.

And he was very anti-Snope in the movie.

He grieves what he did to his father, you can see it on his face through the movie.

Or perhaps they are setting up the last movie to kill off the force all together.

Because only 4 people have it, well 6 if Luke and Leia was still alive

Wrong.

Luke is secretive towards Rey, and is holding back from her both in training and in what he knows of her past. Luke fears Rey's power will start the whole cycle again, and stops training Rey when she says she wants to go after Kylo. Rey decides to go anyway. and Luke's fear turns him to the dark side. He tries to stop her and is killed. The movie ends with Rey joining forces with Kylo, just as Luke feared.

YOUR MOM'S FORCE-SENSITIVE

Finn fights Phasma over some dumb bullshit, but doesn't actually do a lot of consequence in this one.

He'll be mainly responsible for convincing Rey and Kylo to sacrifice themselves to defeat Snoke in the next one.

She kills him before she leaves for Snope. Stop spreading lies user. I seen the movie, the pre-cut.

This Gay-Gay Abrams movies are a real shit show. I thought the prequels sucked, but Palps and Ani are a thousand times more interesting than Zombie Ma$e Window and that guy who fucked Leana Dunhambeast.

>they kill off Leis

Well no shit, that CGI is expensive

That sounds awful

>Rey goes to the dark side at the end after killing Luke
kek, might've had me except for this.
Luke will live as long as Hamill does; Disney knows they need him for a good while to ensure ticket sales.

AND STILL NO FUCKING KYLE KATARN. FUCK THIS SHIT.

>it's why I prefer Trek now

We're never going to get Katarn; like we're never going to met Mara.

Like it or not, this is the best it's possible for us to get now.

Nigga Finn Dindu will make an outstanding Jedi name.

Just started Tweeting this everywhere

Why do you faggots care about this shit? It stopped being good 30 years ago.

We are just holding out to see Rey get Blacked.

Yeah baby!

Also just started spamming Twitter with the plot. Fuck Jew Jew Abrams.

But what about my boy Qui Gon Jin

Nigga, he dead.

The sad thing is that the last I've was so shit I actually could see them doing these things

literally all of this can be inferred from the trailer alone

I am glad I disregard Disneycanon

Well, I mean Luke is obviously going to die. He's a mentor character. The mentor always dies. It's part of the hero's journey. Dunno if Rey's gonna do it, but that motherfucker for sure is gonna wind up dead.

You know dang well it will be all some big banking guild conspiracy.

Soo, the pre-cut, where did you see it?

I´ll be damn if the last Jedi is a nigger

>It stopped being good 30 years ago.
>considers ROTJ "good"
Just let us have this small connection to our childhoods, eh? Life sucks more than enough.

there is no way that disney doesnt make the last jedi blonde with blue eyes.
not unless they are liquidating the franchise.

Qui-gon has a cool as story before Phantom. At least according to the old Jude Watson books. First Apprentice went dark, fell in love with another jedi, Obi-Wan left him for a brief spell. Hardcore Grey Jedi. Not enough love for the character.

The Last Jedi is plural. The German title used plural so that's confirmed it's not talking about a singular person.