AVANT GARDE BTFO

>Look, the reason why I refuse to review truly avant garde music, you know the EAI tape music stuff by Graham Lambkin, Keith Rowe, Michael Pisaro, Lescalleet, that whole crowd, is because nothing they do is original. I honestly think calling a Lambkin album avant garde or experimental is a bit of a mislabel considering John Cage was doing what all these musicians are doing 50 years before them. So that's basically why I've paid no attention to that subgenre of music. I don't really find it to be all that interesting or daring.
Is he right?

source or btfo

Fantano isn't smart enough to know any of these people.

melon is just afraid of getting EXPOSED for the pleb Sup Forumsdrone he is. Therefore he sticks to reviewing memerap

>you have to be smart to know how to use rym and stalk faggot idiots like AntiWarhol to have shitty avant teen taste
lol gtfo

Then why not review it and say those things in the review?

It's not like he only reviews good music.

whoever said this is completely correct

Yes, but is he being post-ironic?

it wouldn't get as much traction as reviewing a kanye album he disliked

Fantano's has 2 ppl working on his site who upload year end lists and one of them has lambkin and keith rowe on his 2017 list. p sure he knows them

So then why not just give that as the reason to not review avant-garde music instead of making up a pretend reason?

to be fair, we still haven't seen any evidence that he actually said what was in OP

evidence and proof is a meme. its all about feel these days

(OP)
>source or btfo
So, OP? And even if you did provide a source, remind us all why should anyone take his reviews seriously when all he could do is present emotional descriptors and personal preferences?

Have a (You) on me.

im feeling this is pretty true desu...

sounds like a motto for SJWs

have fun listening to records full of silence and microbleeps stupid nerd

At least put some effort into your baits next time.

>when all he could do is present emotional descriptors and personal preferences?
your entire life is this. you will never overcome the impossibility of objectivity. perhaps you'll die alone thinking you have. perhaps your children will die alone thinking they have. perhaps your grandchildren will live in an age of immortality and live eternall thinking they have but what matters most is that they're all wrong and so are you. we aren't *entering* a post-fact era, we've always been post-fact. no one is rational. no one is guided by logic. everyone is a slave to their desires and their emotions. it's human nature. for this very reason you will NEVER give an "unbiased review" of anything. emotionality and preference rules everything around you. until you understand this fact you're going to continue living in a false reality
nothings to my right but the wall

Fantano on why he hates techno

>"Contemporary techno is the landfill of music. The early scene had true visionaries, but the current techno scene is so caught up it's own ass that a microcosm of sonic difference constitutes a new genre. Compositionally Gesaffelstein is only a slight deviation away from whatever trend RA is pushing this week, but the current techno consumers melt down at the mere thought of having to face this reality."

Fantano on sound

>decent 6

This is... The level of projection is palpable. Not to mention straw mans after straw mans.

>straw man
lol i bet you think free will is real too

>until you understand this fact you're going to continue living in a false reality
Please tell me you're just shitposting and that you're not actually a solipsist.

how the fuck did you came to the conclusion that i'm a solipsist (i am not)

>This is...
LMAO you can't even respond rationally. There is so much emotion in this one response. It's, to use your word, palpable.

>no source
fuck off

It's been half an hour. Another worthless thread.

check his last ama on youtube. not posting time stamp because im lying and i made the quote up

preach brother

the only thing that can be known is that nothing is known

>>>/thedonald/