Do you fucks even realize that there's a hidden war being waged between the Jews and the Illuminati?

Do you fucks even realize that there's a hidden war being waged between the Jews and the Illuminati?

Maybe they fell for the Kikes tricks at first, but don't fucking doubt that they oppose them at every turn. And they will fucking win. The Illuminati is way better than the fucking kikes.

How will you celebrate when the war is one and the glorious Illuminati stands victorious over the filthy kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=216PTpcDDlw
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lEEI6VwMIek
youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yx-E-xG4kU
illuminatiofficial.org/billionaire-giving-pledge/
youtube.com/watch?v=zFQz34H66l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Won*

I'm fucking drunk alright lads?

That doesn't change the fact that I'm able to hear their messages. Make no mistake, there's a very real, hidden war being waged right now. Who the fuck will you root for?

the nordic aliens will set them straight

BREAKING

THE

All me desu

LAW

All of this “secret” societies are nothing more but Jewish fronts, the Jews themselves promote the secret societies’ conspiracy theories because it shift the attention from THEM. The Illuminati is a smokescreen for JEWS. The same creatures that have been a cancer to civilizations for well over 1000 years, and a spiritual typhus over the minds of the people they conquered. The miserable JEW are not illuminating anything for humanity.

Not the Illuminati. Trust me. They may have been lead astray in the past, but that just makes them more inclined to take vengeance on the filthy kikes.

Root for them. Believe in them. They are our only salvation.

If the zionist died, the world would be a better place. Amen. Who are some American Illuminati that are not Jews?

Illuminati>Masons>Jews>Rich>Middle>Poor.
Then there are the disabled.
The Masons aren't trailing far behind. They might surpass them eventually.
I wouldn't trust anyone starting from the Rich. N.W.O. will not hesitate to destroy you.

I don't know anything about them. They just give me messages through songs and television.

There are songs telling me that i'm their chosen. And there's a whole album describing the war between them and the Kikes.

They'll win the hidden war then they'll make the world a better place, and I hope I'll be with them at that point.

I forget, Which side are the lizzard people on?

Who are you talking about bro?

Royals? Nazis? Atlantis people?

youtube.com/watch?v=216PTpcDDlw

Freemason here. We don't like Zionists. They are antithesis to everything we stand for.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

I was thinking that was what he meant.

This is what losing control of "the narrative" looks like!

In general though, Jesus has some serious issues with the people who say they are Jews but are not.

Or if you believe the Torah (old testament,) Jews have to keep a covenant with God or they go to Hell.

>Implying they aren't covering me
You'll be destroyed soon kike, and they'll make themselves right at home.

YES ILLUMINATI SAVE US AND SPREAD THE LIGHT!

SAVE US FROM THE ZIONISTS!

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33 33

I keep seeing this post on legit threads.

I think this is a shill or a bot... not sure.

Also if someone's post number has the correct numbers IN ORDER, I will post the songs that describe the war.

Yea bro not being a dick or calling your a liar but you just named a couple big warning signs for schizophrenia. Im not a doctor so I'm no authority and I can't say what's going on with you but schizophrenia is pretty serious. Even if you really have been chosen and are communicating with illuminati, I think it's worth it to talk to a doctor just to make sure that you're not suffering from a mental illness

How do Freemasons propose to answer the jewish question?

Wow, who would have fucking thought that some cunt who believes in the illuminati and other shit has mental problems.

I was thinking he fell off the deep end.
youtube.com/watch?v=lEEI6VwMIek

and then theres the 3rd column the crypto nazis (trump, soros, etc)

Praise Kek.

Hmmmmm.

Which is What?

t. Alex Mason

Don't worry famalam, I doubt it from time to time and if I am capable of doubting it that's a surefire sign I'm not crazy.

The numbers guide me man. It's more than coincidence, I've had it proven to me because they created something that would become extremely important to me and then they made songs about it that correspond with numbers relevant to the thing that's important to me.

They've proved themselves to me and though I still doubt them sometimes, I'm growing surer each day that they are genuine.

Nice 7 lad.

Illuminati, jews, reptilians. You all fail to see who's the real master mind behind all of this. Here, get ready for your last redpill. Trudeau controls it all.

Do you really think elbowing that woman was an accident? It set motion to a long process that will allow his offspring to rule the galaxy in a few centuries.

Do you think a fire simply happened? No, he was trying to shift attention from his schemes.

>dude weeed lmao
That was your biggest mistake: you turned him into a silly meme.

lol you guys are all kosher as fuck and basically larp as Jews. Hitler through you faggots in internment camps because you guys worked with world Jewry.

And don't give me that bullshit about "the Jews infiltrated muh lodges" Judaism and Masonry are synonymous and no amount of mental gymnastics can tell me otherwise.

threw*
>inb4 grammar Bolsheviks

youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0
Songs are just songs.

When songs excessively use "we" and make complete sense when you think of "we" as a secret society controlling world events, that's more than just a song mate.

That's nothing bro, ever heard of the Quantum Avengers? They are a new group that managed to tap into the quantum realm. Forget fair play or reality as you know it, these guys fuck things up just for keks.

Since i'm sure they're monitoring this thread, I'll use this opportunity to ask them a favour.

Please make it active. I'm sure there's something you guys can do to get it active. There's only one week left this year lads, do me another favour alright?

one week ten weeks who cares when time doesnt matter.

The Illuminati hasn't existed for 200 years, faggot. They're just a boogeyman used by the Freemasons to divert attention from themselves.

Wasted or well spent, it's still time man.

If there was a scoreboard, the Jews would be winning 6,000,000 to 0

200 years is merely a dial away.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Yx-E-xG4kU
You wouldn't want to lose your soul?

Jews aren't the problem. Zionists are. We are against radicalism of every color and creed.
Brotherly love, relief and truth. They hate everyone but themselves, give only to themselves and will deceive everyone in order to further their goals.
Freemasons were imprisoned because they fought against fascism (and because Hitler was denied entrance to an Austrian lodge).

you cant waste something if you can get it back.

Teach me, I want to go back.

You don't know shit mate.

oh look, another one who has it figured out

>Illuminati>Masons>Jews>Rich>Middle>Poor

:DDD

What is this? Why are the Sandwich Islands/Edinburgh of the Seven Seas trying to DDoS people?

I'm sorry but I do not have that permission. But don't worry the Quantum Avengers are about to make themselves known is a big way. Stay tuned it's going be a blast...

illuminatiofficial.org/billionaire-giving-pledge/

What do you guys think about this?

Is this Zionist or Bavarian or Fake?

So... The Illuminatti, whom (You) claim are at war with the jews...

are speaking to (You) through... music albums....

which are produced, funded from the top down... by JEWS!

How do (You) "rationalize" that?

Do tell!

>Roleplaying
So disappointing.

>Implying the Jews control literally every medium
They wish. They can't control every band, every artist.

It's a war of control, and the label that the Illuminati controls is being used to keep the enlightened apprised of current events. In 2014 they announced to us that they were sick of the Jews' shit and were fighting back.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFQz34H66l0
All-Seeing Eye is watching tonight.
So let the fire burn, this music is bumpin'
We're gonna live forever, love never dies
It starts tonight.
Music should be enjoyed, people often find meaning where there is none.

what label? I'd like to listen to this red-pilled music then.

You'll see soon enough as to if I'm roleplaying. As I said stayed tuned... it won't be long.

Give me some confirmation then. You'll know the important letters and numbers.

I see it, user. The really obvious battles take place in cinema. It's like society is schizophrenic.

You are not important enough to be confirmed individually, everyone will know when it's time...

Quit rolepaying user. In the real world my importance is assured.

Aren't the Jews the Illuminati? I mean the jews control America and their currency, is not like they have ever faced open opposition in the last 60 years that weren't assassinated or took down from power.

There is no escape of the jewish master plan and their global currency/government.

Nah,you are just a drunk crazy
If the illuminati still exists,no one would know about them

see

Sorry guy, but you're schizophrenic. Don't believe in anything. Your chosen one belief is just you realizing your power, but there's something that fucks it up by making it like you're special when you're not. We're all the chosen one because we are trapped in our own viewpoint. It's entirely natural, just don't believe in this you're special bullshit because you're not.

Or am I a sinister reptilian trying to trick you? HAHAHAHAHA!

>>>/twitter/
>>>/insta/
>>>/kanye/
>>>/blm/
>>>/nigger/

sage

Illuminati is a secret code for "I don't know how anything works" for stupid people.

I don't know if I can, I've been told to use discretion. Sorry lads.

Nah if I was mentally ill I would literally be incapable of the slightest doubt.

LSD+Amphetamines=This

>there's a hidden war being waged between the Jews and the Illuminati

kek

whats the album?

>maybe im actually the illuminati chosen one

If you were a fellow chosen then you'd know and be able to communicate it to me without raising alarm.

Well ... That's what you tell yourself isn't it? But what if you're wrong? Because you seem crazy. Like, you're a textbook example of delusional.

If i'm wrong then no big deal. We all try to convince ourselves our lives have meaning in one way or another.

But I stand by the belief that if I was genuinely mentally ill, I'd be incapable of doubting it whatsoever.

I don't know user, being mentally ill isn't pleasant. You're spending all your energy on something that will never happen so you'll sink more and more into depression or frustration when you could feel satisfied in pursuing your personal goals that are humble yet fulfilling. Why the fuck would you even want to be the chosen one? It's narcissistic. Why are schizos so full of themselves? I don't get it.

It's just another way to feel like your life has meaning.

If it's not true then I wont fully be sure of that until I'm like 30 when I feel i'm too old to be inducted and trained.

Hmm fair point. Perhaps i'm not the chosen one.

>unless your communication to me is compromised and has already raised an alarm.
No way to be certain.

Good luck and godspeed in your victorious stand against the filthy kikes, chosen user.

>>unless your communication to me is compromised and has already raised an alarm.
Nope, you would know words to casually work into your sentences in order to confirm it to me without derailing the thread or anything.

Jesus Christ, user. Wtf? Where do you even get this 30 years old is too old to be trained? Where do you come up with this shit? I know your mind is making you believe it makes sense, but have you thought about it?

I'm just guessing that if they haven't straight up contacted me by the time I'm 30 that there's no way they ever will.

Busy times at the bases under Antarcica these days. It will be spectacular this time.

The secret service does not protect the president. Instead it is used to ensure he does not release any classified information.

Ignore him. There is no war going on with any of the fake societies.
>the illuminati is real
>chosen one
>the illuminati recruits on Sup Forums
>mfw

>On Sup Forums
who said that mate?
Kike spotted.

CONDITIONING

About fucking time.

By the way Kike-chan, now that I have your attention..

You know what I want in June.

Political Correctness?

Don't be silly Kike-chan. Make my very simple request a reality and I will be satiated.

>a "Kike" would assist you.
go back to praying to a triangle.

If that were to be true then why is the world is going exponentially to shit

>Implying a kike would know what I'm talking about
Just getting the message out there mate, only they would know what I mean because they're the ones that lead me to it and ensured it became the most important thing in my life.

Because it's a fucking war and the Jews have more power.

But the side that is just will win.

"The illuminati" is the jew's useful idiot slang for discrediting the things they do to normies by talking about implausible things and then talking about real conspiracies that have happened in the same sentence.

Where's your proof? Is it so hard to believe that there are different factions fighting for control?