I ljve in Georgia and my parents hate my views as a white nationalist...

I ljve in Georgia and my parents hate my views as a white nationalist. There both very active Catholics and work in a company with a lot of blacks so they assume being a nationalist is wanting to gas all jews and blacks etc nazi caricature. What do I do? I start university in the fall and for the last six months weve come to hate each other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move out of your parents house

I did but doesn't it hurt to not to talk to your parents?

no, they will hold you back

Defoo?

I just wish there was a way for parents to be reasoned with they just shut down and get pissed that what if the community knows everyone will think they're nazis

Where are you going? Some kid posted on rebbit trying to start a white student union at Georgia Tech, you should get in touch with him and take action on your political beliefs

There were black nazis.
You should tell them what they already know but just deny. There are people holding the country down that are stubborn enough to use every verbal arsenal they got in order to avoid being called out on it.

Now if you want a good video to perhaps email, if this sect of nationalism is to your liking, I got a great one that I've fallen in love with.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Utah university i got a half ride

north atlanta checking in (norcross). my parents agree to an extent about my antisemitic white nationalist views. your pic is highly related. trek on brother

FUCK ZIONAZI HITLER, HOUSE NIGGER TO THE KIKOCRACY

Hitler helped the zionazi banksters justify, normalize and distract from the hostile creation of Israel. Fuck Hitlers opinions and sabotage of the gentile ethnicies.

Hitler (the sephardi crypto jew infiltraitor) may have had many ethnic preJUdices, as do many Romani Gypo Egyptian cultists who worked as trade route hauling house niggers for the silk route manipulating and profiteering KHAZARIAN EMPIRE...

slavs... polish... even romani need to understand... you are shiksas, you are not gods chosen bird faces... not all jews are birdfaces either. Sometimes jews are born with red hair and round PIEfaces of proto indo european genetics. These "bastard jews" are considered inferior because of the phenotype their face structure exhibits. They are cucked by their Birthright Isreal ethnocratic hasbara training classmates and led into dangerous situations ...until they realize their own lower status.

I see lots of disinformation and intentional confusion, race baiting threads being put up by hasbara RAT FACED, KIKEL, MOBSTER, BANKSTER, KHAZAR, PHARACEES, IMPERIAL, ASHKENAZI, THOTH IBIS BIG SCHNOZED trained liars.

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

M8, you should have stayed here and gotten all of those free hope scholarship bucks out of the pockets of poor black people who play the lottery just like everyone else. I don't understand why people go out of state, you'll end up paying way more money with transport and living costs.

If they are scared of being called Nazis then they are a lost cause.

another vid (i personally think this was done wrong):youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
The problem proclaiming you are a white nationalist is if you use the
>how useful are they?
you end up facing the
>but what about Asians?
Keep in mind, you're talking to a generation of political cucks.
At this point there are 2 roads you could choose to go down.
>Whites are the best kind to have in Western society
Science, harder to argue
>Whites need a homeland, identity politics. (who does america represent)
Love, easier to be misunderstook

I wanted to kind of leave home and try and be my own man make nee friends etc. It was probably a stupid rash choice but its to late now. Im just sad that political views can end a relationship so harshly Incredibly scared my dad said i better not tell people my believes or post on social media or he could get in trouble at work. Hes a fucking doctor and its my views id get it

>He could get in trouble at work.
He just wants to avoid having people point out that he has a Nazi son. I'll bet $50 he's the type of guy who adopts the 'no trouble at any cost' philosophy especially around the people who rank higher than him. I'd bet $1000 that some of those higher ranking people are Jewish but as we are talking about the USA that would simply be free money.

Of course it hurts not to talk to them

Talk about other things and realize its an entirely opinion based subject, no use ruining your family relations over something like this

Friend, you maybe should reconsider calling yourself a white nationalist. I think that it is pure fantasy to say that there will be a white folkstate in north America, if that's what you mean by this. A better way to frame it publically may be to say that you are in favor of immigration policies that will keep the white majority in America, that's what I say if asked.

DEFOO

THEY WANT YOU SHOT FOR GASSING JEWS

There's no excuse for being antisocial.

Do they want me shot!!!Hit it on the nose, it makes it hard to see someone you love, your father not having any spine

stop whining desu, you're not even in the real Georgia