Prove to me why black people are the problem and not illiteracy

Prove to me why black people are the problem and not illiteracy.

Black people grown in a rich neighborhood, whom have received proper education are not violent and go into crime.

While the ones who do are from poor and uneducated neighborhoods.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove it.

>people who can read do not commit crimes

if I had a gun I would shoot you in the face

Minnesota transracial adoption study

Look it up nig nog

sooo you're a nigger then?

By the numbers, there are twice as many poor whites living in America below the povery line than poor blacks, and yet blacks still commit over half of all the homicides according to the US Dept of Justice.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Blacks commit 52.5% of all homicides

Black culture is all "nigguh nigguh weed muh dick", it's an intellectual wasteland. It's not because of any economic or social injustice that they refuse to better themselves, its because their culture says "books is for faggots".

>if blacks were educated, employed and wealthy, they'd commit the same rate of crimes

Mama got me out the ghetto when I was a kid and now I'm in college while rich blacks tell me they're oppressed and to vote Democrat.

The modern Slave Master Class (lots of whitish Jews in it) needs cheap labor from poor brown and black countries.

Thus, they will not improve black areas but will instead sabotage them and turn them into gangsta dens to make extra nigga bucks.

Blacks could be improved substantially but the people who print the money (mostly whitish Jews) do not want that to happen.

>need mo money for dem programs

bobby brown beat up some negris and when you google that you may find 2 different bobby browns having beat up 2 different negrises

neither one of them is poor. gofuckyourself

I'm a white man who used to live in the same areas as the Dixon Bloods and I did not engage in crime because I'm not a retarded nigger that has a degenerative culture of drugs and violence. The idea of poverty causing increased crime in black neighborhoods is a hoax, the reality is that niggers cannot be reasoned with and lethal force is the only viable solution. I do not have an issue with those that condemn their inferior culture and show an interest in being a valuable member to society, many of those that fall into this category are religious Christians.

>rich white people don't beat the shit out of each other
Why do I even come to this board anymore.

Obviously the issue is education / class and not race. But the former is complex and the latter is simple. Wherever possible, Sup Forums prefers the most reductive, simplifying, and caricatured position, so Sup Forums hates black people. It's what you'd expect from a predominantly autistic population.

I want to believe

For a long time it was believed that behaviors were being learned and that problems started in childhood from poor upbringing. This mentality persists today, but through enormous studies(adoption studies) it's been shown to be false. The problem is that blacks growing up around whites are the blacks MOST LIKE WHITES. The blacks who have higher IQs are living in better homes(around whites) and it was assumed that the environment was helping form the child. It's actually just the IQ inherited from the parents giving the child the edge and the environment is the result of that edge. For example: it was assumed that a child seeing a parent drink would bring that kid into alcoholism too but it's mostly the PREDISPOSITION of the person causing them to like alcohol. Take the kid away from the parent at birth and he'll still like alcohol because it's in his DNA.

Blacks at every income level commit crime higher than any other race.
My neighborhood is an upper middle class where adopting hood nigs was in vogue a while back. They scored the lowest and got in trouble the most despite having the exact same access to quality schooling and had loving parents like the rest of us.

I'm inclined to blame culture over race, even admitting that personality and intelligence are heritable traits. One glaring indicator that stands out is the absence of fathers, which is certainly a cultural phenomenon among blacks. Many black leaders have tried to speak out about precisely this and were practically crucified for it. We all know black people we respect for not playing the victim card, for being upstanding citizens, and very often being called race traitors for being too "white". That too is a cultural phenomenon.
I come from a military background and have seen first hand how profound an effect a bit of discipline and structure can have one people, whites included, that would have been written off as a waste of air a few short years ago.

>tfw my mom is illiterate and I learned to read and write in english and spanish at age 5
Niggers have no excuses.

It's not illeteracy, it's black culture. Black people that I know who are literate but are exposed to black culture are total nogs, while I myself as a mixed child/adult was never prone to that shit because I was taught to despise black cluture

A big problem is the absence of fathers. And could solve a lot of their problems.
But my town had a fuckton of adopted nigs for every one that turned out decent, there were 10 that couldn't separate themselves from the nig life. Either by behavioral problems or because they wanted to be black.

I don't subscribe to the belief that those with negroid descent are inherently inferior in empirically measurable ways.

Likewise, I don't subscribe to the belief that all races/ethnicities are absolutely equal.

I'm not informed enough about the subject to pass an intellectually competent judgement on it.

Even so, it is unavoidable to notice (outside of willful ignorance) that even adjusting for economic and other forms of inequality, blacks do commit a significantly higher proportion of crime.

There are plenty of potential scape-goats for this. One commonly-touted one is that the primary reason stems from unequal treatment from authorities; whites being significantly more likely to receive smaller penalties and even exoneration. There are myriad other scape-goats as well.

Simple access to "proper education" (extremely subjective; does this mean more money involved? Per capita spending does not correlate very well to results in this realm) and economic opportunity will not completely amoreoliate the issue.

The largest issue is that of a large culture vilifying authorities whether they deserve it or not, promoting crime (especially violent) as an acceptable avenue for financial or personal gain, and plenty of other nasty things. This culture is very largely perpetrated by blacks of various classes, and absolutely fucking DEVOURED by poor blacks.

I remain unswayed by either side of the racial superiority/inferiority argument, but it is not disputable that a wholly cancerous ideology and culture is perpetuated in this nation, largely by blacks.

I'm lucky enough to live in a wee corner of the Southeast US in which the local minority populations have been just fine. Never been the victim of a crime, nor even suspicious of hostile intent. Granted, I'm not a jackass and I keep situational awareness about me.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

>Prove to me why black people are the problem and not illiteracy.

Because black culture and genetics are related to that

You guys echo my thoughts.

It comes down to something very simple and tribal.

People are more likely to emulate and assimilate into groups that are similar to them in physical appearance. For myriad reasons, there exists a cancerous "black" culture that is unfortunately natural to emulate for those blacks that can easily identify with their phenotypes.

That combined with the startlingly common absence of a regularly-present positive male role model produces fucking niggers.

kikes are the problem, all gentiles and other indigenous PIEfaced proto indo europeans are being ethnically genocides...physically, economically or emotionally...roundfaces are cucked by longfaced big noses

FUCK ZIONAZI HITLER, HOUSE NIGGER TO THE KIKOCRACY

Hitler helped the zionazi banksters justify, normalize and distract from the hostile creation of Israel. Fuck Hitlers opinions and sabotage of the gentile ethnicies.

Hitler (the sephardi crypto jew infiltraitor) may have had many ethnic preJUdices, as do many Romani Gypo Egyptian cultists who worked as trade route hauling house niggers for the silk route manipulating and profiteering KHAZARIAN EMPIRE...

slavs... polish... even romani need to understand... you are shiksas, you are not gods chosen bird faces... not all jews are birdfaces either. Sometimes jews are born with red hair and round PIEfaces of proto indo european genetics. These "bastard jews" are considered inferior because of the phenotype their face structure exhibits. They are cucked by their Birthright Isreal ethnocratic hasbara training classmates and led into dangerous situations ...until they realize their own lower status.

I see lots of disinformation and intentional confusion, race baiting threads being put up by hasbara RAT FACED, KIKEL, MOBSTER, BANKSTER, KHAZAR, PHARACEES, IMPERIAL, ASHKENAZI, THOTH IBIS BIG SCHNOZED trained liars.

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

No, autistic faggots getting mad at everyone else are the problem. Get back on your meds, user.

cool post! How'd you get past the captcha?

I'm a wealthy black.

In my experience, race only acts as a secondary social bond.

Class and physical attractiveness seems to be the predominant in-grouping.

It probably goes without saying, but if you are poor and/or ugly you are the new black. This is only becoming apparent as blacks have now enter the upper class in sufficient numbers.

gaslighting is propaganda kike... big surprize a kike like you would try to emotionally manipulate...

the imperial big nose pharacees khazar inbred supremacist kikes like trump way too much... he is an agent provocateur like the crypto sephardi Hitler, who created the controlled opposition known as nazis to assist the zionist goal of herding jews to the globalist banker invented pseudo country named israel/palestine the bird faced and rat faced imperial ethnocratic oligarchy dominating and raping all indigenous groups into a world full of half kikes tainted with several genetic defects from their inbred sires and leading to a genetic drift that will cause genetic bottleneck

ANTIthhhhhEMITISM IS WRONG!!!
anti-shiksagoyim is wrong too, you dont want to kick too much dirt on the PIEfaced proto indo european cheeseeater gentile pigs... just try to subdue them with constant subtle negativity and self destructive suggestions wrapped up as jokes... mainly distract them from the rivers of lethe lead and mercury they drink and the perfidy/usury system of economic oppression analizing their society...ol kike buddy :)

heil yidsreal! sterilize all ethiopean semites, murder all yemeni semites and blame all afghan "beni israeli" semites for 9-11 to cover for our saudi big nosed, pharacees, khazar, long faced inbred master race cousins... cause we arrr soooo smawwwwwt

gazaga kike jews with the imperial big nose blood seem much more genocidal from their khazar pharacees heritage of treating all other human ethnicities as niggers needing MOAR whipping and raping...i believe it is all phrenological...behavior literally connected to their nose size, the sociopath gene, the pervert gene...all tied in to schnoz, like a silver back gorilla or a grasshopper turned locust maybe some environmental factor has awakened an ancient "genetic switch" the kike switch

Sure there is correlation, but it is very difficult to sort out cause in such cases. For one, is anyone ever really free of "black" culture, and even if unswayed by such things, they grew up with the distinct impression that they are different, I know that would have at least some effect on me. Finally adopted children have historically had issues, in any race. Simply things to consider if we are having an on-topic discussion about race vs culture.

>Sup Forums prefers the most reductive, simplifying, and caricatured position, so Sup Forums hates black people. It's what you'd expect from a predominantly autistic population

Not only that, but Sup Forums has been targeted as beneficiaries of racial inclusion over exclusion despite their intelligence and abilities by being given opportunities the average black person wouldn't receive regardless of their intellect or abilities.

they acknowledge race the most because they know how they've profited from it despite their lack of talents. the intent is to feel thoroughly superior within a society that promotes their autonomy while wholly undermining everyone else.

it's like saying "how come blacks haven't invented anything" when they've been slaves for the past 400 - 500 yrs and even then some blacks were able to free themselves from those boundaries. whereas, without said boundaries, white males specifically have been allowed to pursue their passions with the benefit of companionship, money, and most importantly, time.

you gaslighting me too? saying i cant solve the damn captcha like a sarcastic kike? how many hasbara RATS are trolling here?

the imperial big nose pharacees khazar inbred supremacist kikes like trump way too much... he is an agent provocateur named israel/palestine

all while justifying and normalizing the demonization of several gentile butterheaded stupid blondes and fat soulless gingers considered roundfaced PIEfaced proto indo european trash by the bird faced and rat faced imperial ethnocratic oligarchy dominating and raping all indigenous groups into a world full of half kikes tainted with several genetic defects from their inbred sires and leading to a genetic drift that will cause genetic bottleneck

ANTIthhhhhEMITISM IS WRONG!!!
anti-shiksagoyim is wrong too, you dont want to kick too much dirt on the PIEfaced proto indo european cheeseeater gentile pigs... just try to subdue them with constant subtle negativity and self destructive suggestions wrapped up as jokes... mainly distract them from the rivers of lethe lead and mercury they drink and the perfidy/usury system of economic oppression analizing their society...ol kike buddy :)

heil yidsreal! sterilize all ethiopean semites, murder all yemeni semites and blame all afghan "beni israeli" semites for 9-11 to cover for our saudi big nosed, pharacees, khazar, long faced inbred master race cousins... cause we arrr soooo smawwwwwt

gazaga kike jews with the imperial big nose blood seem much more genocidal from their khazar pharacees heritage of treating all other human ethnicities as niggers needing MOAR whipping and raping...i believe it is all phrenological...behavior literally connected to their nose size, the sociopath gene, the pervert gene...all tied in to schnoz, like a silver back gorilla or a grasshopper turned locust maybe some environmental factor has awakened an ancient "genetic switch" the kike switch

Blacks are biologically predisposed to low intelligence. Intelligence is 75% heritable. Your egalitarian fantasies are crumbling.

"new blacks" are ugly cause their kikel saudi daddies are ugly

You can have educated and well mannered niggers in an all white neighborhood, but only if they have been raised there and their parents too. You cannot just take niggers out of the ghetto and put them into white areas, however.

how do you explain gangster rap?

Niggers -- like immigrants -- commit crime and go for broke to have the opportunity to be in the peer group of white women, for the opportunity to fuck white women.

When blacks and immigrants are put into this rank artificially, they aren't violent, because they... well... they just start fucking the white women, who are traitorous whores who will fuck dogs if we promoted dogs to equal rank working citizens with suits.

>implying women don't already fuck dogs.

but you can turn swaths of southern and midwest american gentile areas into "trailer park white trash" ghettos and company stores as the kikel jewry in the south has

I cannot decipher what you are trying to say. Can you elaborate, slightly less autistically.

>Blacks are biologically predisposed to low intelligence

You base an entire population's potential on a single fucking test.

How ridiculous can you be?

What's your GPA? What's your IQ? Fuck averages. If you want to believe your thinking has merit, then why not apply this scrutiny to individuals instead of whole populations?

It's even more urgent that you get back on your meds than I previously realized. Maybe give your psychiatrist an emergency call.

Minnesota transracial adoptino study says what?

Name a single intelligence metric where blacks perform equivalently to whites then.

>fuck averages
so how are we apply any policy to a population then?

pretty simple statement to try to gaslight it hasbara kikel...try a different emotional manipulation

>Prove to me why black people are the problem and not illiteracy.
They fall into the rap/gangster culture meme that every nigger inevitably becomes tempted by. It's why, almost like clockwork, every dead nigger that shows up on the news was an 'aspiring rapper'.

>Black people grown in a rich neighborhood
You could say that for every walk of life. If you're given access to proper education and are forced away from the negative aspects of your culture, you, too, can be a respectable fucking person.

>poor and uneducated
Poor, yes. Uneducated, no. Every school teaches the same shit and most teachers typically have a will to teach, it's just that at a certain age, black kids are exposed to rap and gangster shit, and to become accepted, they enter that fold 'cause peer pressure, and voila. You have yourself a nigger.

So really, the problem is threefold: rap culture, gangster culture, and peer pressure is what makes niggers. I mean, black kids that try to break that fucking norm are referred to as Uncle Tom.

If we want to fix niggers, you have to get 'em young and keep them away from their own fucking peers until they're old enough to legally drink.

They gots to be keepin it real. Ya know what i'm say'in.

Regardless of your feelings, IQ is very real and a great indicator of success, education, etc. Basically almost everything good correlates positively with IQ and almost everything bad correlates negatively with IQ. When you have a huge population of people that have significantly low IQ (roughly 60-70% of blacks have an IQ between 85 to 100), you have to formulate public policy with that in mind. This is why things like welfare and affirmative action have been a complete failure for about half a century.

>(roughly 60-70% of blacks have an IQ between 85 to 100)
Sorry between 70 to 100.

While the oft-cited Minnesota trans-racial adoption study is a bit out-of-date and has somewhat questionable external validity (for you non scum-bag pseudoscience majors this means that adoptive parental situations are not necessarily generalizable to real-life non-adoptive situations), the debate here concerns populations and not individuals.

It is a rare racial supremacist or racial nationalist that is so stringent as to say that not a single person of negroid ancestry can be intellectually or otherwise superior to a single person of caucasoid stock.

While I do agree that basing an argument entirely out of one study conducted over 4 decades ago isn't proper form nor really intellectually competent, your retort of applying metrics to individuals is not relevant (nor practical, but that is another matter) to the discussion.

Again, I see this single study spammed on this board. And I'm almost certain it's taken as absolute canon without any meta analysis, unlike any other study pol would discuss, because it supports basically the last bastion of white superiority, intelligence.

Does it suggest that, invariant to their nurture are blacks less intelligent. Very possible. You know what else it might suggest?

In spite of their white cultural upbringing, adopted black children are still to some degree influenced by their actual ethnicity.

Doesn't that make sense on some level? People aren't color blind just because you were adopted by a white couple.

Literally fuck off back to Tumblr you trigglypuff-ass munching cunt.

No no leaf, you are right. Jews are really the problem.

to rephrase... "new blacks" seem either ugly (because they have kike blood, money and mob connections) or poor... the offcasts who are both ugly and poor are a natural result of kikes slutty sociopathic nature... there are plenty of ugly and poor big schnoz inbreds in the kike ghettos too...they invented the ghetto...overbreeding...gang culture...all the shit they later sold to niggers as "cool"

The ability or lack of ability to read didnt cause a generation of niggers to smoke crack, have 7 kids with 5 different women and have zero involvement in their lives.

Being niggers caused that.

>give me a metric of performance where blacks out perform whites in a society that tailors their metrics such that whites are usually high performers
>give me a metric of performance where whites out perform eurocentric asians in a society that tailors their metrics such that whites are usually high performers

>so how are we apply any policy to a population then?

these tests are aiming to prove that there is no policy applicable to inherently under performing populations.

>Basically almost everything good correlates positively with IQ and almost everything bad correlates negatively with IQ.

except asian populations have higher iqs than whites, yet their societies are still profoundly under performing. given the occurrence, the intelligence quotient should be viewed as flawed when determining the potential of a population against other, more relevant factors.

if that's the best you've got, then you should see your way to the land of low iqs and find peace among your those of similar likeness in intelligence. funny, you didn't know you were a nigger until you discovered how low that iq of yours truly is.

There were mulattos that were believed to be black by the foster parents. They scored the same as the other mulattos (inbetween blacks and whites).

Other things could possibly influence IQ, but something like 40-80% of IQ is inheritable which means that genetics do in fact matter.

So to be clear. Ugly and or poor whites are the direct result of Jewish manipulations?

Black people aren't the problem, spics are.

>except asian populations have higher iqs than whites, yet their societies are still profoundly under performing. given the occurrence, the intelligence quotient should be viewed as flawed when determining the potential of a population against other, more relevant factors.
What? East asian societies are not profoundly under performing. Japan and S. Korea are doing quite well. China was held back by communism for a while, but their middle class is growing tremendously and they've made leaps and bounds over the past couple of decades.

>i'm going to read all of that

>these tests are aiming to prove that there is no policy applicable to inherently under performing populations.
Yes yes, IQ raciss, income raciss, everything raciss, surely you can name one metric that supports your feels cant you?
>xcept asian populations have higher iqs than whites, yet their societies are still profoundly under performing. given the occurrence, the intelligence quotient should be viewed as flawed when determining the potential of a population against other, more relevant factors.
Then name those factors.

ugly pig nosed was sephardi crypto jew slaver whites (as "white" as spain gets since the moors raped them) and ugly birdfaces are khazar kikel ugly halfbreeds... all "races" and ethnicities are raped by pharacees big noses... chinas head dope dealers have giant jackie chan schnozes as do the upper castes in india...dating a thousand years back to their domination of the silk road trade routes

I'm sure you are more knowledgeable in the topic, but the following statement is unbearably circularly referential.

>but something like 40-80% of IQ is inheritable which means that genetics do in fact matter.

Can you provide more context?

considering their iqs, they are profoundly under performing.

plus you only comment on the recent progress made by these populations while using communism as a excuse for their stagnation. the argument being made about iqs is that these societies should be more advanced than all others, yet that is not the case.

high iqs couldn't prevent the downward spiral as it won't for any other population in the future.

>when niggers get rich, they stop committing crime
>proceeds to then post his defense, citing numerous rappers, movie stars, and athletes, all of whom were niggers that stopped committing crime after becoming famous rappers, movie stars, and athletes
Oh WAIT you can't, because most rappers, movie stars, and athletes are still showing up in the news for committing crimes....

Pol pls don't kill me for this, but....

Intelligence is probably the biggest obstacle in the way of widespread, and dare I say it, world peace. It mixes too well with ego and ALWAYS results in manipulation and other anti social behaviors. Altruism only exists where true empathy does. So sir, sorry I did not meat your intellectual criteria, but just know it is YOU and every other prick who thinks they're smarter than everyone else, who is the problem. So please, fuck off back to Tumblr and let curse if I want

>Then name those factors.

i don't need to name those factors given that asian populations already invalidate any argument being made about the merits of iq testing.

I just mean that your IQ will likely match those of your parents.

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.[5][6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Under performing how? China has an average IQ of 100; Japan's is 105. I think Korea is 103. They aren't that much higher than whites, but they are doing pretty good I say. Would you care to quantify how they are under performing?

Protip: Enviroment dictates biology, biology dictates culture, culture dictates environment, repeat.

This is how it works, and the primary cause for nigger culture is the environments in Africa their biology adapted to.

>Black people grown in a rich neighborhood, whom have received proper education are not violent and go into crime.
No they just become left wing radicals advocating violent revolution. I knew one in high school, a total communist and a genius. Also built explosives. Believed in the unlimited power of the state to establish equality and eliminate "enemies of the people."

Found the kike. Dont act like your people arent the problem dude.

Also gonna make a quick note that Asian civilization was MUCH more advanced than any other much earlier with all sorts of vital advances (gunpowder anyone?). Honestly China's classical culture and societies seem pretty fucking solid to me

plenty of stupid, ugly, and inbred kike man-childs are handed companies that thrive in this world of ethnocracy...if a nigger ethnicity jew kiked the world in a similar guilting/shaming and repressive way, all the nigger supremacists inbred tard babies could limp along industry and markets in a similarly corrupt fashion.

>Because black professional athletes earning millions of dollars annually aren't getting arrested regularly for committing crimes.

You aren't wrong. It's all about education and proper socialization.

that is what i said here...

If Africa is so rich in untapped resources why didn't niggers attempt to make tools and evolve like literally everyone else? They've evolved no more now than when whitey bought slaves from the chiefs and warlords back then some 500 years ago.

They don't even care to maintain the roads and cities built for them, all they do is rape and kill each other and blame the white man for all their problems

grew up top 5% in America. there were a few niggers in my town.

1.) Two twins who were buttfuck retarded. One was so fucking stupid that she was in a different grade than her brother, who was also retarded. Neither went to college. Bonus: the girl's name was some god awful respelling of Diamond (D'iammon-od or some shit like that.)

2.) Nigger who moved moved from a poorer neighborhood. Despite being like 14, he was put in my 5th grade class and moved to special ed after about a week. Left halfway through the year.

3.) About 5 other baboons who went through the school system in all of the lowest classes etc., went to shit colleges if at all despite affirmative action.

So you can list everything else in life by order of quality, but not races? What about sexes?

This is what I don't understand. How can you reconcile the fact that literally every thing in your reality you see every day can be ordered into a list based on the level of quality the object has relative to everything else. You can look at a group of apples and order them on which ones look the most appealing, you can look at anything and order it based on it's quality in relation to other things either similar to it, or the same as it. Sometimes it's even encouraged to actively create ordered lists of quality.

But two things, JUST TWO. For *some* reason, are just socially unacceptable to order into lists and compare quality in relation to each other.

The sexes.

The races.

Why can't we look at the sexes (men and women here, not counting herms or any of the modern fairytale gender bs today) and say that one is objectively of higher quality than the other? Why can't we compare their quality?

Why can't we compare the races? There's obviously a worst race and a best race. Which ones are those? And which ones order in-between?

The only reason we "can't" is cuz it hurts feelings. That's it. Feels get hurt. Boo hoo =(

Fuck your feels. Facts are facts. There's a best race, there's a worst. There's a best sex, there's a worst. It's not black and white, there's a grayscale in the middle.

who funds african warlords? cia kikes
who arms african warlords? kgb kikes
who spills oil and chemicals on every slightly developed indigenous area worldwide? bignose saudi/israeli oil loving rat kikes.

Yup just went over the article. As high as 0.8 for adults. Do you know of any population iq measurements that normalize for the "detritus" effects mentioned in the article?

>China
>157 million live on less than $1.25 a day; 11.8% of population
>902 million live on less than $5 a day; 67.8% of population
>korea

Japan is the only country worth mentioning and maybe south korea, but they're not in the best shape either compared to the major economies in the west.

>china was the most advanced at some pt but...

to acknowledge their stagnation is the most important factor regarding iqs. it provides the most evidence regarding the dubious nature of intelligence quotients and the exact reason why human nature deserves more freedom and absolute wonder than what attempts to be defined by imperfect tests and measurements.

This is actually a good point. A lot of contemporary hip-hop is actually quite eloquent and clever in a cheap and fast 'whambamthankyamaam' kinda way, making use of allusion, metaphor, wordplay, double-entendre, and occasionally an impressive vocabulary (sorry not a lit major so could be missing some important ones). And yet the values they espouse are that of violence, sex and other animalistic interests... it's def literacy

Yes because the cia and kbg existed back before the USA officially became a country. Niggers had telepathy and ESP and could talk to aliens but mean ol' whitey put a stop to that by buying slaves and taking them to the new world where their present descendents have a far better future than literally anyone in Africa today. They wuz kangs n shit

My point is that they don't care about trying to fix their countries. Even the niggers in the modern world don't give a fuck, they just want mo' money from dem programs.

>they just want mo' money from dem programs.

there are still more whites on welfare than blacks.

and don't give me that bullshit 'population size' argument either; if whites didn't believe in being gibs me dats, then they wouldn't; differences in population size is meaningless when espousing values.

I'm not aware of any.

Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong all have gross per capita incomes above many European countries. China's IQ is not as high as Europe's, so it is not evidence for your point.

i thought we were breaking down iqs based on averages across racial lines and not cherry-picked nationalities/populations?

that powerful iq of yours doesn't help you much in the area of reading comprehension or understanding logic.

Remove dem programs and let them all starve regardless of race. Doesn't mean niggers aren't nigging while trying to hold "we wuz slaves" over whitey's head because that's all they have.

You said:
>except asian populations have higher iqs than whites, yet their societies are still profoundly under performing

This is true of some asian populations, but not all. One of them happens to be China which is below much of Europe in IQ. Also consider that there is evidence to believe that g was much higher in Europe in the Victoria era when Britain had its dominance.

>averages
>averages
>averages
>averages

you don't seem to be getting this. stop bringing up specific nations when they've all been averaged together.

Now, you are just being intellectually dishonest. I am talking about averages of specific Asian populations based on nationality. South Korea and Japan are both first world countries and they are fine.

Overall, Asians do have a slightly higher IQ than whites, but it's only by 4-5 points. Nobody is suggesting a perfect 1:1 correlation between success and IQ. However, it is a not a coincidence that all of the best nations on this planet are either culturally white or east Asian (both groups that have the highest average IQs).

No, intelligence quotients are intellectually dishonest and even more so when determining the likely success of particular races.

>Nobody is suggesting a perfect 1:1 correlation between success and IQ.

Why not? If asian iqs reflect a substantive, qualitative difference is scoring then why isn't it representative in outcomes? Why does China so greatly under perform when matched against places with similar iqs? You can't just write off the discrepancy because certain numbers line up the way you prefer.

IQs are real and predictive regardless of your feelings. If they can be applied to determine the likelihood of success of an individual, then they can also be applied to populations. Asians on average make more than whites in the US. That's not an accident.

Obviously other factors can contribute to poor performance of populations. China's relative under performance is easily explained by their recent history of communism which was inefficient and oppressive. However under their newer neoliberal policies, their middle class is rapidly growing and wages are indeed on the rise. Just give them some time and they'll catch up to the first world. Historically, China has had a rich civilization that was on top and achieve much. Simply focusing in on their recent history is intellectually dishonest.