Are you ready for nuclear war?

Are you ready for nuclear war?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/nuclear-fallout-shelter-bunker-north-korea-japan-667680
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone have an actual bunker?

newsweek.com/nuclear-fallout-shelter-bunker-north-korea-japan-667680

If Korea Nukes us, It will only be California. No big loss

??? Y'all don't get the fact that even if Korea of all places had working missles why don't you guys understand for every missle they have we have like ten counter missles. None of them would reach us. Now if that triggers the other superpowers to nuke then we really are gunna fry. But at that point no one is going to survive unscathed.

P.s. y'all better hope I die from a nuke. Otherwise pepare to face a tyrant not unlike anything you've seen before.

The only places getting nuked is Cali, we'll stop all the other ones aimed elsewhere.

The very idea of nuclear war literally triggers me.

You'll wake up long just enough just to see the flash.

So that's what it's like to wake up dead. I knew it could be done

I was born ready. Bicentennial baby, bring it on.

but I thought Hillary was the one who would start a nuclear war cuz Russia?

>None of them will reach us
You're full of shit and numerous experts have already debunked this claim that we could magically deflect all missiles. We may be able to deflect most, but even if one gets through it's really fucking bad. That is also only the US mainland and totally disregards Guam, Hawaii, South Korea and Japan, which must all also be protected.

So where do you get your money from then? Iowa?

Prey for it everyday
America deserves it

He didn't say we would be the ones getting nuked. My money is on us turning NK into a parking lot while their own nukes fail to launch and seal the deal.

Yes, you can make good money farming and food is always in demand.

Just. Nigga if it's only Korea they will never reach. Why are you so pig headed.

Lighten up Francis.

10/10 would save on reddit XD

Fallout would affect you too, cupcake. Fukushima was just a power plant, and the entire world shows signs of the fallout from that - and that shit wasn’t even weapons grade.
Don’t be stupid.

If they nuke S Korea you seem to act like that's not an issue.

Fuck it.
Sure, why not.

Not asking about your personal funds. I mean where is the federal government going to get its money? No Cali is instant bankruptcy and 3rd world status.

Meltdowns release FAR more radiation and fallout then a bomb. In many ways meltdowns are FAR more dangerous in terms of poisoning the land.

Thatd be a short ass war
Shorter than kim

You got that backwards. Weapons grade has a hotter detonation and longer half-life than energy grade stuff. The fallout is much more intense and longer lasting - and since it is aerial detonations, the fallout goes much much farther.

Bunker bro here. My pillow fortress is always ready. I'll make it big enough for you as well.

article posted on sept 19th.

yes but it will hardly be that, 50% of North koreas missiles would probably blow up upon take off and thats being generous.
The few they could get off the ground will probably be shot down, there is still a chance they could get something up but its not a good chance.

even if you remove california, the us economy is still bigger than #2 china.

cuckfornians think so highly of their hole.

answering op's question, no, but it would be good that the money system die once and for all, so we can use bottle caps in trades

No

most conservitards can't tell the difference

This. In fact, I'd encourage it. If they don't, maybe Trump will.