Minus racism why does Trump hate illegal aliens so much?

Minus racism why does Trump hate illegal aliens so much?

Because they're illegal.

They destroy crops.

do you have a favorable opinion of people who knowingly and purposefully break the law?

living in Germany you should know why

What flag do you see there, senpai?

because then souldn't even live in the USA

ayy lmao indeed

I'm asking a question anybody could answer

they don't speak english

half his workers are probably illegals at some point

why do non-european enforcers of the law like enforcing the law so much?
why can't we all just love and tolerate our criminals?

Your question may as well be "why do borders exist?"

Im an illegal alien i the us. I just want a chance... i am not bothering anyone :c

Probably because they should get out. Honestly polls show the majority of americans favor his talking points. If anything he is way too calm about it, concentration camps when?

Why would you hate people coming into your house uninvited?

>Broke the law
>Refuse to leave
>Complain when asked to leave
>Tilt our elections
>Refuse to get citizenship
>Exploit the tax system
>Exploit amnesty laws
>Cost the US taxpayers billions in programs each year
>BROKE THE FUCKING LAW

Lady justice sees no race.

It is not the same. You are exaggerating.

Day terk er jerbs

Trump is going to send you and your family back.

Maybe next time learn a little about our country and get a fucking green card you wet back piece of shit.
>Bet you're posting from outside Home Depot you spic

no, he stays, the black should go back, they stopped doing labor work many decades ago

Think about this: getting a greencard or migrating legaly is NOT easy. It is a lengthy process that takes time and money. When I came to the US it was not with the intention of breaking your laws. I came here in search of a better future.

Literally the same excuses Eastern Europeans in Britain use.

We can't do much about them.
>NOT easy
Just like life Paco. So listen Julio. I don't know how they do things in TacoLand but in America we do tough shit. Like going to the moon, stealing land from native americans and fighting ISIS (even though we started it). So when Mr. Gonzalez tells me it's easier to jump the fence than get a green card I call him lazy.
>I didn't wanna break your laws but I broke your laws
Delusion. You Refugio are the worst your country has to offer. Now Mr. Lopez I want you to try to understand that just because you want "a better life" doesn't mean you get one. I'll bet your El Chapo family is leeching off the government right now supporting your happy ass.

You have to go back Juan.

Why couldn't you make a better future for yourself in beanerland?
I bet you're one of those faggots that marches around at protests with a mexican flag.
You ungrateful shits come to this country for a better life, yet you all still feel like you have an allegiance to the country you risked your life to escape.
Fuck off beaner. Get ready to get your ass shipped back

he hates illegal aliens because they're illegal.

Better question Jesus. Why couldn't you stay in Mexico and make it better instead of coming here to make my country shittier?

Minus the racism why do people hate criminals so much?

its the same for me,
my country my home
my nation my family

they kill, steals and ruin the lifes of everyone around them

Like muslims?

yes, deport/execute them

You guys are blinded by racism. We can't have a talk without you immediately assuming the worst. I can't fix Mexico or make it a better place and you know it. I do not work at home depot, my name isn't juan and I do not participate in any paradees or wear the mexican flag for any reasons. I would never disrespect your nation like that. I am not going to talk about my job or personal achievments. I have never received welfare and I do pay taxes. All i am going to say that being here is a privilege to me and that I admire your county and people(but not you, you are full of hatred). I am not going to argue with you any further.