Does anyone have experience with gay bars? I want to hook up with some men but Craigslist is filled with old dudes...

Does anyone have experience with gay bars? I want to hook up with some men but Craigslist is filled with old dudes, fatties and degenerates.

I hear it's pretty easy to get laid in a gay bar if you're a straight guy. Please let me know and share any advice so I can have hot sex with men, thnx.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls Sup Forums I must know. I haven't been touched in months, it's driving me crazy.

Don't think about it too hard, as soon as you walk it'll be clear you're the biggest faggot in the room. You'll get laid, just go.

Of course not ur the only faggot on Sup Forums.

I know that's not true...

...was it all the dicks that gave it away?

That and a thousand anons talking about wanting to suck them

But to get back to the topic. Because I feel like a fucking leper I get touched so infrequently.

There are zero faggots on Sup Forums. Except you. Go away.

Can I suck your cock?

>I'm gay and actually have to step out of the house to get laid
Holy god you're a faggot op.

Only if you use your vagina.

How about my boy pussy?

>boy
>pussy

Well thnx for nothing my dudes. Gonna go kill myself

Why don't you just suck a dick instead?

>I hear it's pretty easy to get laid in a gay bar if you're a straight guy
...like, gay sex? to what end?

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Would love to but need some advice/encouragement/whatever

To feel like a human being, to have orgasms

Choke on a cock, faggot.

Try tinder or grindr. Both are pretty easy to find no strings gay sex.

If you really want a bar, just be bold. Don’t hide in the corner make lots of eye contact, and talk to people. If you’re not a complete uggo, you’ll meet a few guys and probably find at least one or two guys willing to jack you off.

girls with feminine penises have boypussies. Duh.

Yeah I'll probably get grindr. I didn't have much luck but that was 6 months ago.

Where are you? I mean, if you need to get laid this bad...

AZ and checked

Ah well fuck. Wasted my trips

How do you not have luck with grindr? Honestly, I’ve never had to wait more than an hour or two for some random action when I’m horny. And usually I can have a hand or mouth on my cock within 30 minutes.

That's encouraging user. What kind of pic should I take? Just my face? Body? Cock? Any advice is welcome.

I don't know why I failed, I just didn't get responses. Admittedly I probably gave up too fast, I get shut down by rejection.