I wanna play a game Sup Forums. I'm writing an interrogation torture scene...

I wanna play a game Sup Forums. I'm writing an interrogation torture scene. Dubs decide what the victim gets done to him (no murder allowed: we need him alive muhahaha). Trips decide if he cracks, and why. Rules subject to change if rolls are shitty.
Pic unrelated: but happy Caturday!

Bumping to add context: guy was a child soldier, with major PTSD from being raped and seeing people kill each other at such a young age. His interrogator is his childhood rapist that he loves for reasons. How would you get info someone in this position, boys?

post moar cat

make him watch every single video Chris Chan ever uploaded in one sitting.

Already posted everything I have from this artist. I have other cat stuff though.
Does NOBODY know how to violate somebody's basic rights for information tonight?? Holy shit

Should also mention this is in the mid 90s. Very limited, if any, online access. I can do something with videos though

Shove needless in his skin and heat them up

The good ole waterboard trick

give him constant love and reassurance, thatll teach him

This is why I come here

Give him a nice warm hug.
That'll teach that faggot

You sick bastard

light a fire and cook up some bacon in front of him. You show him you're all out. Get a knife and skin some of his scalp and put it on the skillet.

That's... a new one. Might the scalp-bacon become food, by chance?

First, is he circumcised?
Second, what race is he?
Third, his age now.
Fourth, How long is this torture going to last?

Answer and ill probably be able to come up with something.

For him maybe. Make him eat it.

Reroll

Not circumsized,, because fuck Jews.
Alien race, but we'll say mixed with Caucasian and Native for simplicity sake.
Age is 35.
Fourth depends on what I get here. This one session, probably no more than an hour or two. He's been in capture for about two years, if that affect your ideas.
Yummy

Op im going to shower, when i get out these questions better be answered.

see

Fuck, reroll

Reroll

The gods don't seem to want him to be hugged tonight, Sup Forums.

are you sure about that

So far, yeah. I'm happy to be proven wrong though

I can work with this Op.

I would tie his arms behind his back and take his clothes off. I would then start a fire. I would talke a olive fork out of my pockets and heat it in the fire. Then I would slowly circumcise him with the fork. I would heat up the fork every time the fork cooled down from his blood.

I would then bend him over and shove the foreskin up his asshole. Then I would stick the still hot olive fork into his asshole. After letting him rest for a minute to let the pain set in, I would make him sit on his ass so he could feel the fork move into his anus further.

I would also use slang and racial derogatory terms for a native american, like "tree-nigger". This will hopefully break his morale enough to where I can finally have some fun.

Since he's lived for ao long after the rape, I would then proceed to find the biggest dildo or object that would fit in his ass. Preferably a lamp with adjustable light settings. I say lamp as you can then turn the knob to different voltages in his anus. Then if he cums I will force feed it to him, if he doesnt I will blow my load in a sippy cup and make him drink it.

If he has family that is also captured, you can get bonus point for raping them in front of him and creampieing his wife/gf/mom/daughter in front of him. Maybe even his dad or son if you think that'll score even more points.

Maybe even if you feel adventurous hang him upaide down from the ceiling. This way blood rushes to his head and less blood is in his lower body. Then make deep cuts in his legs, and leave him there for a few hours. He will either pass out from blood loss or from being upside down for too long. Let him regain conciousness and do it again. Until finally he is unable to either walk or get up without assisstance.

This part you can castrate him, as he wont be able to run away. Also it stops him from kicking as he will be too tired/hurt to fight back. Use earlier method of Olive Fork for max points.

Godspeed user.

Holy fuck, I want this to get dubs.
Might just use it anyway. We shall see...

hey look at that

Fuck it: These count!
Anyone wanting to add/enhance, feel free. I'm monitoring until thread dies

check'd

Also, enjoy my tutorial matw

Appreciate both, user

bump