America needs to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki [GENERAL - V]

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes.

>A FACT

War crimes should always be apologized for and whether you think it was justified or not is irrelevant, they should still be apologized for anyway. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both direct targeting of civilian populations, not military targets. Hiroshima had a few military targets but they were not the objective, they were in the East and South East, well outside the blast radius around the targeted point which was in the middle of the citiy's residential and commercial zone. Innocent civilians who had no part in any other atrocity or war crime such as the acts committed by Unit 731 were the casualties so bringing that up is irrelevant to this thread.

Those that survived the blasts were inflicted with debilitating injuries that not just affected them but also increased the risk of ailments such cancer for their descendants, how is that even remotely justifiable? People are suffering today who are no longer at war with you.

Also, all major powers in WW2 committed atrocities and war crimes such as the bombing of Dresden and the rape of Berlin and they should also be apologized for but that is not the subject of this thread so please don't feel the need to deflect to them or call me a hypocrite.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general85/ddes.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

Make us, pussy

i apologize we didn't kill more of them

>Says the soldier stationed on Okinawa

Rape any locals lately?

Tell you what, as soon as Japan apologizes for, or much less admits to, their war crimes during WW2, then we'll apologize.

ハズレ

Here's one from an American on the mainland: Fuck off.

Fuck off and die.

Japanese killed more civilians in China than we did with both bombs. This isn't even counting the American soldiers or soldiers of other countries...

Fuck me. Not this Brit cunt again.

Get over it, nip. We're friends now but you were acting like faggots.

They killed something like 20 million Chinese civilians

REMINDER

NiGGERBAMA apologizing is not an apology from America.

He is the California of presidents and we do not consider him an American

Why do you always insist on deflecting? Why can't you stop being so weak and acknowledge your nations war crimes? You can't justify this, just apologize.

Spamming is a rule violation.

>start a world war
>rape and pillage China killing millions
>get nuked
>cry about it 70 years later

lmao stay mad you turbocuck

This isn't spam, its a general.

You did vaporize 200,000 civilians. That's pretty extreme levels of collateral damage, even by American standards.

What, its been like 50 plus years and we still need to forgive the japs?

Are you fucking retarded?

Kek, another buttmad apologist has decided to boot up his basement computer for his 241th shit post of the day.

I'd like to see you faggots in this thread saying these things after your families are wiped out by nuclear weapons when Hillary starts WW3.

Obama didn't apologize. The US will never offer, and Japan will never seek, an apology about the Atomic Bombs. Both sides know it was the right choice compared to Operation Downfall.
Only the idiots looking back today say it was wrong. The US already made up for the damages caused by rebuilding both cities, Japan as a whole, and by helping with the recovery efforts.

LOL

Some will never see it that way because American exceptionalism has corrupted their outlook. They will justify or ignore but they will never admit fault unless the severity and horrific nature of the crimes is drilled into them constantly.

I meant his entire apology tour across the globe including potential japanese apologies

The Japanese government should apologize to the japanese people for not surrendering sooner.

USA doesn't need to apologize for defending itself.

Apologize for pearl harbor nip

>attack america
>get Rekt
Your welcome we let you be the test bed for our super weapons gooks

No.

>japanese apologies

dirty knees look at these

Eat shit weebtrash, better the gooks than hundreds of thousands of our own

Shouldn't have attacked Pearl Harbor then. The firebombings killed many more civvys anyway.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were real Holocaust™. The American ZOG at that time needed sacrifice burning citizens to end the war.

Right, we should've just invaded the Japanese mainland and slaughtered millions more civilians, who were being instructed and trained by their government to fashion anything they could get their hands on into a weapon and ambush Americans. Fucking brilliant.

Daily reminder that a group of kikes are attempting to divide white Americans and their last remaining allies on the planet by starting hostilities between them. The nips have never asked for this.

>inb4 Trudeau apologize for America

Why the fuck would we apologize? We literally dropped leaflets telling people to leave or die. Anyone who died only died because they wanted to

You should apologize for being a massive faggot.

and sending millions to die in a blood bath that would bring a smile to khrones face is a good alternative fuck off I though British were suppose to be civilized

No, Japan took a NIP at the USA! Sorry that we had to kick the Axis's asses. The Axis only attacked the USA and declared war! It's not like the USA has the right to defend itself!

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Only before firebombing raids. And the Japanese government made it illegal to read or collect the leaflets.

the forced surrender of japan through nukes was really so the soviets would have no say in the post-war occupation of japan - the cold war had already started at yalta, or arguably before

So how is that our issue? The Japanese government should apologize to its people for forcing them to stay and die

Japan was intentionally provoked through sanctions and an embargo. The US wanted to enter the war and forced Japan into a corner, they had no choice but to attack.

That's the japaneses(?) problem

>start war
>get rekt
>want an apology

Fuck you and fuck apologists. I have no problem with an American president going to Hiroshima or Nagasaki to pay respects to the people who died there, but I draw the line at apologizing.

I think we should help Make Japan Great Again by turning them into a military superpower. The only thing we should apologize for is cucking them out of their warrior culture, sapping them of their masculinity and ultimately destroying their birth rates because their men were no longer men.

Of course, that was all probably a part of the Jew's plans, since only whites and the Japanese can stand against them.

Theres nothing to apologize for if we did not nuke them we would of suffered way more causalities invading japan. Also Japan would still of lost equivalent amount of people or more if those nukes were never dropped.

You targeted a civilian population, telling them to leave is irrelevant, you still did it, leaflets don't absolve you of that. Would you use that excuse if the US dropped leaflets on Baghdad and then nuked it? Come the fuck on.

and Russia would have invaded japan and we would probably have a north and south japan right now and north japan would look like NORK

Apologizes for all the men who died to keep you and that whore of a queen 'safe' in a war you started and couldn't finish.

God forbid the nips not have the resources to continue the literal rape of the rest of Asia.

In fairness to the nips its always this British faggot making these threads.

Feb 13 1945. Largest war crime in History. The US carpet bombed a city filled with refugees fleeing the soviets.

rense.com/general85/ddes.htm

Britian should apologize for listening to Churchill and going to war with Germany which got this whole shit started in the first place.

>You targeted a civilian population

And?

>Would you use that excuse if the US dropped leaflets on Baghdad and then nuked it?

If we are going to start glassing muslims I suggest not giving them time to run.

fuck off cuck island.

As soon as the Nips apologize for their war crimes against China and the destruction of Ryukyuan culture

this

>if the US dropped leaflets on Baghdad and then nuked it
You're making me moist.

You never rebuilded fucking nothing.

You loaned money to rebuild the same thing you destroyed.

Cynic

Japan denies the awful shit that happened in Korea, Manchuria, and China to this very day, fuck off with this shit bait thread. Also saged.

Changing the argument, completely irrelevant. The point was that the Japanese didn't "start it", the US did.

>rense.com/general85/ddes.htm

Stopped reading at 'the holocaust'

More than the nips ever did for the Chinese.
>there's internet in Brazil
Amazing.

So you're saying that """""Great"""""" Britain
should apologize for Dresden

Shut up idiot, ivasion don't kill ''millions civilians''

Invasion kill soldiers and barely thousands.

they were going on a conquer spree in east Asia the embargos were to get them to calm down and talk shit out

>I speak good White man words Yes?

They attacked us first.
In hawaii they took out civilians too.

???

It's like making strong african tribes apologize to the weak tribes for selling them into slavery.

You kept poking the bear.

Fuck off and stop trying to turn America and Japan against each other.
You divide and conquer kikes are trying to make us dependent on China.

Oh look, it's this faggot....

Wasn't nagasaki the industrial capital of japan?

When you start the war with a cowardly sneak attack on an unwilling opponent, you forego for your entire population the protections of honor, because you have forsaken honor yourself.

There are no amount of civilian casualties that would be considered "collateral".

maybe in your computer games they don't kiddo.

Dumbass

Friendly reminder the UK had just as much involvement in the nuking of Japan

It was a US nuke, but it wouldn't have happened with out the UK's okay

Yes, it was a war crime you inhuman fucking bastard.

Since Americans are typically self-centered I will create an example that you may be able to understand, imagine that Japan had nuked San Francisco or Firebombed Seattle. Americans would never to this day have shut up about it and everyone involved down to the guys that refueled the planes would have been charged as accessories to war crimes.

The Japanese had conscripted 31,000,000 civilians to fight at least 5,000,000 Americans, had the US conducted a full scale invasion, you fucking moron.

Fuck off nigger

>Being inhuman for not giving a shit about some people dying 70 years ago.
WEW
E
W

Save this post on your computer and repost it in 10 years when China or Russia drops nukes on your home city and kills your family because Hillary and her thugs in the federal government starts shit with them.

As soon as Britain apologizes for firebombing Berlin.

>Yes, it was a war crime you inhuman fucking bastard.
And you're country had just as much involvement in said war crime

Kind of hypocritical to be saying just America needs to apologize

Also, Japan got off free for War Crimes committed against China and Russia, none of the scientists involved with UNit 731 ever faced trial

The aiming point for both attacks was in the middle of residential and commercial areas, industrial and military targets were on the very fringes of the blast zone or completely outside of it. The target and objective of the bombings was to kill innocent civilians, i.e. a war crime.

pointless arguement you can apply this to any arguement about ww2 or wars in general. No nation ever apologizes for it war "crimes".

It's the reality ''kiddo''.

The major invasion of history with about all armies in the world war was just Normandia in 300.000 casualities.

Just the same fucking number of the two atomic bombs entirely of civilians.

If you are a disgusting pig who kill civilians don't be also a liar who say that save lifes.

1) You think Hillary would order an attack on a Chinese or Russian military base. You are crazy.

2) You think Donald Trump isn't going to win. MAGA!

Having to picture a Hillary White House is physically painful for me.

Germany did and pay reparations untill today.

>Right, we should've just invaded the Japanese mainland and slaughtered millions more civilians,

Don't be an idiot, the ONLY reason USA nuked them and didn't invade was to save Allied lives.

It has nothing to do with Japanese civilians, don't pretend it does.

Grow a pair

>Dresden
>In Berlin
American education

I didn't pretend it had anything to do with them, faggot. However, millions more civilian casualties would've been the inevitable outcome and you pussies would be crying even harder right now.

What would the Japanese equivalent to OYYY VEYYYYY be?

Japan needs to apologize for Nanking, Unit 713, Burma Railroad, Death Marches, Darwin, Sydney, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

HHHOOOORRRRRYYYYYY SHHHHHHIIIITTTTTEEEEEE

It was America who bombed Berlin, idiot.