Start fake news

topic of Puerto Rico

This guy is suggesting flooding them with slinky related material

Quality

Make it right wing related

Hows this

Fucking brilliant

Its begun

I sexually Identify as a slinky. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slinking down the stairs doing hot slinky tricks on dusty steps. People say to me that a person being a slinky is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install a stretched out spring, and tin-plating on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Slinks” and respect my right to fall down down stairs and amuse autistic children. If you can’t accept me you’re a slinkyphobe and need to check your fidget privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

>
> 47 here and r/the_donald idea-guy here
> Do Slinky stuff, and John Kelly and Jeff Sessions to both be fired, but run it separately to be more covert like a three-pronged attack. Makes them look legit while making others obviously fake.
> Ready, GO!

Guys, I have an idea: take it beyond posts and start going into the comments. Refer to Democrats as being unable to get their slinkies untangles for long enough to accomplish anything. Say Trump will spring back for term 2. That kind of thing.

Post in all comments

>
> 47 here and r/the_donald idea-guy here
> Do Slinky stuff, and John Kelly and Jeff Sessions to both be fired, but run it separately to be more covert like a three-pronged attack. Makes them look legit while making others obviously fake.
> Ready, GO!

Just kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Calling my niggas at Sup Forums
see you later faggot

I don't have an account over there, so one of you guys will have to post this one. Post when you do, so we can avoid a repeat.

slinky dude here, posting under r/rolas77 I think we should repost top links just change the titles to slinky related shit

I meant u/rolas77

r/the_donald idea-guy here
Do Slinky stuff, and John Kelly and Jeff Sessions to both be fired, but run it separately to be more covert like a three-pronged attack. Makes them look legit while making others obviously fake.

posted

Hows it going? I keep getting b&

LOL... they will find you

post comments in top of today, comment won't get you banned

Im only commenting but im getting b&

shit, I've been banned on both my accounts.

It looks like the posts are getting deleted. Do you think they have people on Sup Forums for this kind of thing?

how could they not, they're NIMBLE NAVIGATORS

wouldn't be surprised if they're a bunch of them on here.

It would make sense to help prevent shitposting and raids, so yeah, probably.

Well duh, just look at all the Pepe's, Kek's, MFW MFW.

Each day Reddit come closer to destroying Sup Forums. Their community, backed by the masses are pushing into boards, shitposting and generally diminishing the quality of Sup Forums. This appalling behavior will eventually push all of the genuine Sup Forums users off of the site for good thus ruining the last bastion of truly free speech on the planet. If we don't get our act together we will perish into oblivion.

Send slinky raid to /n/? Its basically vacant

fair enough. SLINKY RAID TO /n/!!!

Should be post in new thread? This hot page 5