Dominant Women are clearly the new master race...

Dominant Women are clearly the new master race. If you're a guy you need to accept your new role so the strong women who deserve a mate have a bigger pool of guys to choose from and weak women have less guys to choose from. Yeah you may be left all alone if you're a submissive guy but it's not about you and you need to do your part to make way for the master race.

I'm personly doing everything I can to improve myself so if a strong women ever takes me I'll be a better prize.

You need to be something worth taking. You can't have your life controlled if you have no life.

Just have money user, it works perfectly as well. But good point. :)

Funny. I never had any trouble attracting sluts when I was poor. It wasn't until I had good money that I found women who delighted in dominating and humiliating me.

Really all you betta r9k level tards need to get off your ass and make yourself into something and hand it over to who ever takes it. It's not About you, so stop being a little bitch and give strong women more nice options to pick from.

We all aren't gong to get taken but hopefully we can all do our part to help make more choices for the women who deserve a mate.

Try to give them a great body and person too. Don't make them settle.

Real thing sadly.
i'm trying to get aways from this and my ex left me because i was to much of a pussy.

now my current ''gf'' sent me this , she said she found that on tinder and was outraged at such an idea.

i'm kind of ashamed because its turning me on to imagine her becoming my cuckoldress like my ex was but at the same time i want to go away so much.

If she wants more sex from others you just have to accept it. As a man you need to let her take what she wants. It's not About you.

Make sense, woman who know how to use their beauty to their advantage and develop that confidence are very intelligent as well.

i guess thats the curse of beauty.
i get womens who are beautiful but i need to share.

So far she's being pretty nice about it, we did not really talk about it but i suspect that she knows about this fetish of mine.

It kinda destroyed my last relationship and i dont want this one to suffer from that.

you are a cancer on this world, kill yourself faggot

cept no woman will want you if youre a little bitch. most guys into this fetish have to pay a mistress to get this treatment.

Why would you want to wear one of those and make yourself impotant?

It's not about that, it's about holding yourself from cumming so you're more devoted etc.

but it also makes you impotant. you can no longer get boners after prolongued use

I can't answer you on that i actually never used one, i like edging too much but i agree with the idea of not cumming, at least for a long time so the pressure is building and you get weaker and weaker basically.

How do i accept my fate as a cuckold?

I'm self locked right now. If I found a dominate woman who wanted to own me, I would be thrilled.