Anyone else feel like their life is meaningless?

Anyone else feel like their life is meaningless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6LL5iA6y9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, but I'm honestly not that bothered by it. It's kind of a load off my mind, really.

Yiu can always invent meanings.

life IS meaningless.

Well I am bothered by it. I have lost so much motivation to do anything. I am in my late 20's and video games are no longer fun as they used to be, I spend too much time alone, never had a gf, don't have a job.

I don't know how to make it meaningful or to get out of my chronic depression

yeah

i have existencial crisis since i was 13 and havent left my house since, im 21 now
life is just suffering and everything takes too much effort, its just not worth it, i want to die but i cant end my life

well yeah. I've never really needed "meaning" in my life. A meaningless life is fine. I just wish it didn't suck so bad on its own.

>Anyone else feel like their life is meaningless?

Yeah I don't want to end my life, I just wish I could find myself to actually care about living right now as I have said I don't have anymore motivation as I used to.

Life just feels so dull.

Just cos he looks sad in that pic doesn't mean he has a meaningless life. I bet he has a lot of friends and they get together at the end of the day and keep warm together.

People in third world countries with not good internet or not that much electronics can be very happy.

Now I live with heaps of electronics and technology and my life is very empty because instead of going out and socializing and being in the real world, I have been living in my own fantasies.

the reason we cant kill ourselves is because theres a part of us that believes in a miracle that will makes us change our views on life, and years just end up passing and nothing happens.
i fucked up my life really early on and now i feel like its too late to recover even though i know its not.

Every single day of my life.

Gggg

>Just cos he looks sad in that pic doesn't mean he has a meaningless life. I bet he has a lot of friends and they get together at the end of the day and keep warm together.
>People in third world countries with not good internet or not that much electronics can be very happy.
>Now I live with heaps of electronics and technology and my life is very empty because instead of going out and socializing and being in the real world, I have been living in my own fantasies.

>Yeah I don't want to end my life, I just wish I could find myself to actually care about living right now as I have said I don't have anymore motivation as I used to.
>Life just feels so dull.

do u even understand how the human brain works

I was able to speak to a girl at my volunteer place so that is something I guess...

Going to an all boys school messed me up around girls so I have been trying to socialize with people but since I don't know any girls nor have the friends that are outgoing, only way to meet females is by talking to strangers which I don't like doing.

Missed out on childhood romance and if I stayed at a co-ed school I believe my life would be very different because back in grade 3 I talked to heaps of girls and socialized but once I was forced to move schools, that is when my life went down hill socially.

All I want is to cuddle with a cute girl all the time and doubt I will be able to do that.

Anyone who says sex isn't the answer in life, to me it must be because that's all I think about.

I dont know if all else fails then i think ill move out west or south and be a gun smith apprentice, vote republican and drink pabst for the rest of my life.

>2 young girls sitting together, a boy and a girl
Exactly they are fucking together and are enjoying each other's company.

Now you make a straw man argument by posting a picture of a kid who sadly died in a terrorist attack.

Stop changing the subject. First pic you posted proved me right. Those kids have company and are fine with it.

Would you like to be surrounded by a beautiful person or be surrounded by so much technology and no friends?

all i cant think is sex too, but in a different way.
since i was really young i always felt atracted to older men (over 40) and all i want in life is to be with one but my anxiety keeps me from going outside my house.
it really sucks because we think life is meaningless and pointless why the fuck do we care about what others think

Knowing that I will never cuddle with a girl like Avril makes me want to end my life

>it really sucks because we think life is meaningless and pointless why the fuck do we care about what others think
Please if you can try and work out how to get rid of being afraid even when you are suicidal then please help me because I wish I didn't have fear and could go up to any girl and talk to them but I still am afraid f rejection even tho I am suicidal

"If people looked at the stars each night, I'd bet that they'd live considerably more different -- once you look into infinity, you get a good sense of how small things really are." Our sun. Our home planet, Earth. You. People often look at these elements of the universe, and somehow it makes them feel insignificant. I wish people would consider this life thing to be more valuable. More valuable than the time which limits its experience. We know so little of the universe, but one thing is certain - it is undeniably beautiful. Isn't the ability to just experience this more profound than the black hole at the center of our own galaxy? More profound than the largest galaxy in the universe? More profound than the cosmos itself? We are all beautiful arrangements of dust and gas, occupying space and time, making choices, falling in love, reading, writing, thinking, stealing, murdering, hurting. With beauty, something must be ugly. Ugliness is what give beauty meaning. Without it, anything beautiful would be dull. Unenthralling. And that, in itself, is beautiful in its own way. A strange, but beautiful way. I would never try to do something ugly to this planet or anyone trying to experience life, but ugliness is necessary to make something beautiful. We may need to remember that from time to time. To encourage us to not dwell on the little things. To truly admire ourselves, our insignificance, and our significance.

You have become content with living an indoor life. But just beyond your enclosure is a world to be witnessed. One of great spectacle and mystery, and you're missing it. I can't motivate you to leave your room, but if you want something you never had you must have the courage to do something you've never done.

Life is worthless unless you are able to make love to a cute girl. Never being able to experience this makes it unbearable to go on

i think nothing that others will say would help people like us, i belieave the only way to get better is to actually go out of our confort zone, but thats easier to write down than to actually do

you literally should

In my hour of need,
Ha, no, you're not there
And though I reached out for you,
Wouldn't lend a hand
Through the darkest hour,
Your grace did not shine on me
Feels so cold, very cold,
No one cares for me
Did you ever think I get lonely?
Did you ever think that I needed love?
Did you ever think, stop thinking
You're the only one that I'm thinking of?

youtube.com/watch?v=S6LL5iA6y9o

That's a contemptible view, but if life is all about sexual desire to you then perhaps you merely lack the ability to broaden your scope.

How can life not be mainly about sexual desire? That is our most strongest desire anyway when you look back through humanity. For any average male, not being able to make love to the most perfect girl is enough to drive you into the most horrible of depression.

I kinda feel the same, not so much for the sex thing, i am A virgin who like anime cuz its the only thing that makes me happy as. Sad as that is, but i dont think about sex often, just when i masturbate really, then it goes away

Because sexual desire derives from our genes. Just because you want to put your dick in an extremely attractive person, doesn't mean that you will extrapolate all the pleasures of life. You're just a horny loser in their basement that contents himself with fantasy days-on-end. It isn't all about sex. Pussy is merely a milestone... the fact you don't see that is testament to your narrow view on the world around you.

and don't take the loser part the wrong way. You should see that you're sure as hell not getting anything done the way you are currently sitting.

Yes this is why I rail coke and oxy everyday